collapse

Author Topic: Superforex nonexisting program!  (Read 102 times)

Offline alextrader79

Superforex nonexisting program!
« on: January 30, 2019, 03:59:40 PM »
Hi guys,

Recently I have encountered with the Superforex broker  :'( >:(. On their official website they offered bonuses for the loyalty program: https://superforex.com/trading-points-loyalty-program - Superforex Trading points!

For each trade order the corresponding amount of points is credited to members accounts, based on the following
1 point = 1 lot = 0.01$

But as it turned out, they don't offer such a program. But why was this info on their site? You can see our speech with its support:

P.S. Now they have deleted this info. But I wouldn't trust them no more. They give you misleading information.
It seems that they can promise you a lot of things, earnings, bonuses, prizes, but then it may turn out that it's just in project. Scarcely!

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: Superforex nonexisting program!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 04:29:16 PM »
Hi guys,

Recently I have encountered with the Superforex broker  :'( >:(. On their official website they offered bonuses for the loyalty program: https://superforex.com/trading-points-loyalty-program - Superforex Trading points!

For each trade order the corresponding amount of points is credited to members accounts, based on the following
1 point = 1 lot = 0.01$

But as it turned out, they don't offer such a program. But why was this info on their site? You can see our speech with its support:

P.S. Now they have deleted this info. But I wouldn't trust them no more. They give you misleading information.
It seems that they can promise you a lot of things, earnings, bonuses, prizes, but then it may turn out that it's just in project. Scarcely!

What else is new; thanks for bringing this to our attention, alextrader79.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

browse forum

* Recent Posts