collapse

Author Topic: Feeling sad, just lost $2k usd  (Read 9928 times)

Offline bzijian

Feeling sad, just lost $2k usd
« on: September 28, 2015, 05:52:49 AM »
Feeling sad, just lost $2k usd for putting it into a forex signal service.

The owner just did a martingale and left all of the subscribers hanging in losses. The group is "Green forex penang" by greenfx and nicole. They also have a trading course which I suspect is out to scam other people as well.

For those who would post and put the blame on me that my account management sucks and should not have put too much on this, I put one of the small lot size for it, 0.15 on a $5k account. And the person simply opened over 20 trades and all of them lost.

I highly do not recommend anyone join their course or any of their services. It simply a scam.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
Re: Feeling sad, just lost $2k usd
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 10:06:52 AM »
very sorry to hear of your loss.
forex trading is very much about learning hard lessons.
One of them for *me* was to NEVER trade a martingale or grid. I know others do and some advocate, but for me its a no - no.
Another is to not trust a signal service unless I personally know the trader and can review a long real trade account history.....
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2015, 10:17:01 AM »
Quote from: bzijian link=msg=347296 date=1443415969

The owner just did a martingale and left all of the subscribers hanging in losses. The group is "Green forex penang" by greenfx and nicole. They also have a trading course which I suspect is out to scam other people as well.

For those who would post and put the blame on me that my account management sucks and should not have put too much on this, I put one of the small lot size for it, 0.15 on a $5k account. And the person simply opened over 20 trades and all of them lost.

I highly do not recommend anyone join their course or any of their services. It simply a scam.

We use the Signal Start service as a vendor and although our signal is profitable it is nowhere near the list of most profitable signals.

Click the Gain heading in the Signal Start list of signals so you see the most profitable signals first and you will see one signal which is making over 1,000% a month. Others are making upwards of 100% a month.

If you think that these results are too good to be true you are probably right. Click the Gain heading again and look down the list of minus 99% gains. These are all accounts which have blown up. So this is not one vendor but many vendors who are trading at crazy risks to get subscribers for a month or two. Then, after the accounts have blown they presumably just start up another account at the same crazy risk levels to suck in more unsuspecting punters.

I do hope that Signal Start will learn from the experiences of these first few months and require higher levels of verification for vendors while banning the scammers.

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2015, 10:24:14 AM »
Quote from: bzijian date=1443415969 link=msg=347296

JK Rowling of Harry Potter fame is reported to have said that when she had hit rock bottom, that was the solid foundation upon which she built her success.

Information and product page - http://www.diyforexskills.com/forex-tools/

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 04:23:17 PM »
One should test the broker they're wanting to trade with, as well as the company where they're buying signals from. I especially don't recommend buying signals from the broker you trade with. I also don't recommend using the martingale strategy.

Offline Fairytail

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 12:34:38 PM »
Well, I feel bad for the author, pretty big sum of money you drained...( But that's ok, the main thing is not to give up and believe you can do it.

Offline Stephan09

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 11:16:18 AM »

Really sad, bro >:(

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 07:01:23 PM »
Forex is not about the losses, you make, it is about the profits you earn after that, so don't be sad and learn more about the Forex Trading and improve your trades.

Offline Ahmed Safi

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2017, 07:22:15 PM »
Please take it as a part of trading that cannot avoid completely despite of having good experience. and dont give up on Forex  because Forex Didnt give up on you. come back strongly and make money .

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2017, 09:21:26 AM »
This typical risk of ... following signals. When you start doing something you always first have to think of the worst thing that can happen, this way you will not be surprised and you even have the chance to predict events before they even happen.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2017, 02:25:15 PM »
Quote from: bzijian date=1443415969 link=msg=347296

JK Rowling of Harry Potter fame is reported to have said that when she had hit rock bottom, that was the solid foundation upon which she built her success.

I do remember her saying that. Come to think about it, it's a great motivational quite.

Offline norman

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2018, 01:34:45 PM »
USD 2,000 is a pretty penny, at least for me. But you shouldn't give up. If you've earned them once, then you'll be able to get them once more.

Offline Ybendakin

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2019, 11:52:42 AM »
You will successed in future and will earn much more than that $2k. Be very carefull with Forex and play only on sums which you can really loose. Do not overestimate yourself and risks. Better use that strategies and EA like they called them and do not follow any courses at all:)

Offline 2cuteEssence

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2019, 06:07:25 PM »
You better be played with them with some other forex broker and that will be your goal really and not more than that anyway. That two thousands of american dollars are really solid cash no matter how you put it, hope you will be lucky next time.

browse forum