collapse

Author Topic: NEUROFINANCE -- Your brain and trading  (Read 625 times)

Offline outsidetheboxhk

• PAMM Fund Manager and Trade Copy Provider
  • Learn from your mistakes and do not give up!
    • Signal Start
NEUROFINANCE -- Your brain and trading
« on: February 10, 2019, 02:34:44 AM »
For traders -- it's called NeuroFinance ---https://f.bpcdn.co/original/3X/e/0/e09a14563ceb760bbb07822f67663d4aae2581b2.pdf

Neurofinance is an emerging field of research which aims at improving the micro foundation of financial decisions, through the exploitation of an interdisciplinary approach that merges economics, neuroscience and psychology. Neurofinance is a very young discipline. It tries to relate the brain processes to the investment behaviour. Most of the research in the domain of neurofinance focus on trading behaviour. It would be interesting to explore the workings of the brain for other investment behaviours too like personal financial planning decisions, etc.

I see more and more and more pretending, deceiving, hiding, fabricating, manufacturing -- all in an effort to manipulate and hijack the perception of individuals or groups or society as a whole.  Many times for profit and greed.

Take some time off to reflect and re-energize.
Please go see a psychiatrist and learn why you think and behave the way you do.
Potentially this could be a panacea / goldmine for you. Mine your gold.

Here's why it's smart and compassionate (and positive for your trading psychology) to keep it simple and focused
There's not much you can do about "trolls" except starve them and get busy doing your craft, growing stronger as they die a little more each day.
The broad context is that there are people always looking to feel offended about something. They feel good when they're outraged about something, maybe they feel good ONLY when they're outraged.

I have learned much about official psychiatric definitions in the past 4 years of highly contested, high conflict, abnormally brutal divorce involving my 4 kids, but as far as I'm concerned, this is addiction too -- addictive psychology.
I have watched 1000's of hours of psychology videos and forensic criminology videos ---
What nearly killed me has made me stronger and more knowledgeable and more skilled at money printing.

Jonathan Bernstein talks about the "outrage trap". It's a method bad actors use to manufacture an activist group, usually for corrupt purposes. Since there's little fact-checking these days, they can make up whatever they want, and there'll be outrage addicts who'll fall for it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/americans-are-addicted-to-outrage/2017/10/03/ffb3c712-a854-11e7-92d1-58c702d2d975_story.html?fbclid=IwAR3rQySS_BheRzY0J4tt-kS1S5k1TzGUPb6lBzP08RIPN3h-CXThIzxEJhw&utm_term=.7a476eb84fe31
--------------------------------------------------
Copy or Invest in my Strategy

SignalStart
SimpleTrader

----------------------------------------------------
Follow Outside the Box HK on

Instagram
TRADINGVIEW

Offline Ggeyda

Re: NEUROFINANCE -- Your brain and trading
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 11:34:56 AM »
This is very interesting, thank you for this post as I have learned something new. However, I just dont believe that this science will make some huge progress as brains of Forex traders are very specific and it would be very hard to replicate traders brain cells.  What do you think?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Pegasus FX by Pegasus FX
[Today at 10:16:06 PM]

Re: Your education? by Penumbra
[Today at 08:13:16 PM]

Re: Good uk broker? by Penumbra
[Today at 07:57:54 PM]

Re: Good uk broker? by Balanced FX Portfolios
[Today at 07:40:22 PM]

Good uk broker? by vik2001
[Today at 06:57:26 PM]