collapse

Author Topic: Z Trader FX EA  (Read 1312 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Z Trader FX EA
« on: March 04, 2019, 11:09:18 AM »
This topic is for discussion about Z Trader FX EA.

Please leave questions or comments for the seller here.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Z Trader FX EA
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 11:27:56 AM »
Good to discuss this here.

For this EA, I am wondering what happens if the initial trade goes the wrong way immediately and price does not come back anytime soon, so it has to be closed for a loss. It seems the EA uses a hidden SL, according to an answer I received when I mailed the seller about this, but it is not clear how large such a loss would be.

Also there is no backtest beyond September 2016, which concerns me.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 12:04:00 PM »
Good to discuss this here.

For this EA, I am wondering what happens if the initial trade goes the wrong way immediately and price does not come back anytime soon, so it has to be closed for a loss. It seems the EA uses a hidden SL, according to an answer I received when I mailed the seller about this, but it is not clear how large such a loss would be.

Also there is no backtest beyond September 2016, which concerns me.

Hello, FLechdrop.

I initially contacted the vendor about his EA and we had a few small issues in communications. I now have asked him to drop into the forum and entertain members questions; let's hope he responds soon.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 12:56:47 PM »
Hmm where do I start..there IS averaging of up to 3 entry legs per closed trade so far..way too many intra day trade modifications to be acceptable by most brokers, risking 100+ pips per trade leg or 300+ per trade and the 35%+ November drawdown. The price is way too cheap for such 'perfect' results and no real discussion of system strategy,developers and budget price looking WordPress website. It may well go on to produce great results but without  quality backtest info it is a bit of a gamble..

Offline ZtraderFXea

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 01:03:41 PM »
Hello Donna and all !
Let me introduce myself.
I will officially accompany and answer all questions relating to Z Trader FX EA.
Z Trader FX EA has a unique algorithm (using hidden SL) without using any indicators.
These values ​​are individual and depends on the market situation. Unfortunately, it is difficult to predict what SL level can be in 1 or 3.
There are recommended trading risks + I am always engaged in updating and finding the best solutions for the algorithm. For this, expect updates in the near future. For all customers. it will be free.

Offline ZtraderFXea

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2019, 01:18:03 PM »
Hmm where do I start..there IS averaging of up to 3 entry legs per closed trade so far..way too many intra day trade modifications to be acceptable by most brokers, risking 100+ pips per trade leg or 300+ per trade and the 35%+ November drawdown. The price is way too cheap for such 'perfect' results and no real discussion of system strategy,developers and budget price looking WordPress website. It may well go on to produce great results but without  quality backtest info it is a bit of a gamble..

Dear, you do not need to aggressively start the first post.

Nowhere is it indicated that I am selling and offering you a miracle adviser (UNIQUE SUPER ALGORITHM, WHICH NEVER GIVES DD).

On our site there is a really worthy EA. Really good algorithm. BUT HE IS NOT A WIZARD. If the price goes for 300-500 points, maybe DD. By this I write about risk levels. Unfortunately, my advisor is not graal for backtest. It has been optimized for real work. and passes re-optimization in a couple of months.

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 03:48:15 PM »
any discount for us ?

I'll contact the vendor via Donna and see what can be done. ;)

Although, after reviewing their pricing structure of 137$ for 3 live accounts, I find it quite reasonable, especially if this is a solid EA.

Regards,
HumbkeTrader
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:58:56 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 04:17:23 PM »
any discount for us ?

I'll contact the vendor via Donna and see what can be done. ;)

Although, after reviewing their pricing structure of 137$ for 3 live accounts, I find it quite reasonable, especially if this is a solid EA.

Regards,
HumbkeTrader

yes it is reasonable ,disregard my post
WINWIN

img]https://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/3165205/mini.jpg[/img][/url]
https://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/3164997/mini.jpg

Offline ZtraderFXea

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 04:34:48 PM »
any discount for us ?

HumbleTrader has asked us for a possible discount but as you can see, our EA is priced quite reasonably to what is available in the market place. I think as seasoned traders, you will understand the value of our EA as we move forward and you test it's reliability.

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2019, 05:10:53 PM »
just bought it ,will be testing it on demo and backtesting will post the demo testing it
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 05:34:48 PM by nick3232 »
WINWIN

img]https://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/3165205/mini.jpg[/img][/url]
https://widgets.myfxbook.com/widgets/3164997/mini.jpg

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 05:59:52 PM »
The vendor has provided me with a copy to demo his EA. Since I am running out of space on my VPS. I have added it to the 4LeafClover demo account; my widget should update soon from myfxbook. Note this demo account is running at 1:100 leverage. I will update the magic number (5577521) at myfxbook ias soon as a trade is posted by the EA.

Good luck, Z Trader FX.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Offline cupidsux

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 06:22:22 PM »
Do let us know , interested in the result of back testing and forward testing. i dont have a copy to do back testing . btw what's the strategy for this EA .

Online atomico

« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 09:40:08 PM »
i am not sure to understand the strategy of this EA...

MASTER account have a deposit of 4.700 RUB = 64 EURO

« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 09:44:01 PM by atomico »

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2019, 11:06:28 PM »
i am not sure to understand the strategy of this EA...

MASTER account have a deposit of 4.700 RUB = 64 EURO

ZTrader has sent me the following link to follow his trades and perhaps discover his strategy.  ;)

https://www.fxblue.com/users/ztraderfxea

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Online atomico

« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2019, 11:50:41 PM »
mmm... looking at the backtest on the official page i see an impressive (again) curve and gain...

i am always impressed when i see these million profit... 2 years to be a Rockefeller...

test is 90% (no TDS2 at 99%)

probably i am too many disaffected towards all EA in this period, because i do my best and i obtain nothing (and i follow all the suggestion from the vendor) BUT other make money...

ok, market is not good... i am wait when the GOOD market arrived to see the EA work how the coder have programmed...

probably i am also too tired to try another EA...

browse forum