collapse

Author Topic: Z Trader FX EA  (Read 2450 times)

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Z Trader FX EA
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2019, 12:35:33 AM »
Hmm where do I start..there IS averaging of up to 3 entry legs per closed trade so far..way too many intra day trade modifications to be acceptable by most brokers, risking 100+ pips per trade leg or 300+ per trade and the 35%+ November drawdown. The price is way too cheap for such 'perfect' results and no real discussion of system strategy,developers and budget price looking WordPress website. It may well go on to produce great results but without  quality backtest info it is a bit of a gamble..

Dear, you do not need to aggressively start the first post.

Nowhere is it indicated that I am selling and offering you a miracle adviser (UNIQUE SUPER ALGORITHM, WHICH NEVER GIVES DD).

On our site there is a really worthy EA. Really good algorithm. BUT HE IS NOT A WIZARD. If the price goes for 300-500 points, maybe DD. By this I write about risk levels. Unfortunately, my advisor is not graal for backtest. It has been optimized for real work. and passes re-optimization in a couple of months.

OK fair enough and will you remove the 'no averaging
' comment from your website just to be 100% transparent?...

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2019, 07:02:17 AM »
Hi ztrader any reason why you don't use forex4u share4u social trading facility ..being one of their best traders?

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2019, 12:13:37 PM »
just bought it ,will be testing it on demo and backtesting will post the demo testing it

Excellent, nick3232.

Reinherh, will attempt a back-test as well. Remember, the vendor claims (a) He uses a hidden SL (b) He adjusts this as the market changes, which will be difficult to have an accurate forward view unless you have a crystal ball.  ;)

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2019, 03:50:17 PM »
waiting for Reinherh results before sharing any conclusive comments, bt done ,can confirm that is a countertrend strategy (mean reversion trading a couple of times weekly) can be in floating dd for quite a while (couple of months)before coming back to the mean price....waiting for Reinherh cause i think his bt are 99% mine are 90%

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2019, 03:53:05 PM »
@nick3232 Any big crashes?

Offline reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2019, 04:05:30 PM »

it trades up to 2 positions at a time, then sometimes 2 opposite, did a visual bt. most of the time its 2 trades only.

tried with sl and without, it can have a good run, but with no sl one never knows when it might stop having a good run.

here is a bit bt of 2018 no sl, with sl its worse................

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2019, 04:35:11 PM »

no crashes for me but much larger floating for months than expected ,i asked for a refund
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:41:07 PM by nick3232 »

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2019, 04:36:04 PM »

it trades up to 2 positions at a time, then sometimes 2 opposite, did a visual bt. most of the time its 2 trades only.

tried with sl and without, it can have a good run, but with no sl one never knows when it might stop having a good run.

That happened towards the end of 2018, I guess, after August 31...

https://www.z-traderfxea.com/StrategyTester.htm

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2019, 04:40:14 PM »

mine was half of your risk did not crash but floating dd and waiting time before it comes back even or in profit is unsustainable in real trading( at least for me)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 04:45:33 PM by nick3232 »

Offline Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2019, 04:50:47 PM »
The number of stop loss adjustments that the EA makes is far too high.

Based on that published backtest it is adjusting the stop in fractions (10ths) of a pip increments.  That does not seem necessary and as I think someone else noted will result in some brokers blocking the EA as it is hitting their server too hard.

Offline reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2019, 04:53:06 PM »
here is vendors timeframe,

i am getting order modify errors, this might not happen forward and skew the results, i cant say for sure.

so my bt have to be taken with a grain of salt, due to this error.

the kink happened same time as official, but closed out much sooner on official account, this could be due to the errors in my bt. maybe the vendor can chime in and explain........................

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2019, 04:55:22 PM »
Thanks for posting these backtests, nick3232 and reinerh!

Offline laracroft

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2019, 07:02:20 PM »
waiting for Reinherh results before sharing any conclusive comments, bt done ,can confirm that is a countertrend strategy (mean reversion trading a couple of times weekly) can be in floating dd for quite a while (couple of months)before coming back to the mean price....waiting for Reinherh cause i think his bt are 99% mine are 90%

I notice that the average duration of the trades is 3 days on the provider's live account and the longest trade lasted 21 days

Offline ZtraderFXea

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2019, 07:31:12 PM »
Oh.
Guys. but I'm really disappointed that I went to donnaforex.
I went with EA. which for 7 months made + 565.65% on my and real accounts more than 100 traders.
You started to shower me with some kind of incomprehensible backtesting.
I have written to all my clients many times over.
Result of back testing can differ depending on the broker, identity of the account, broker leverage, quality modeling.
But you do not need real results. Everyone wants to be backtesting millionaires. but my EA is not for back testing. It is for real trading, in the real market.
I'll give you a gift. And send what you were looking for a very long time. Enjoy https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/8790 Graal for tester

Offline ZtraderFXea

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2019, 07:36:46 PM »

no crashes for me but much larger floating for months than expected ,i asked for a refund

You paid and received a license yesterday for a demo and live account. You did not wait for a single signal in real trading and after 16 hours wrote about the return. Excuse me. on what basis should I send you the product for free? You have not seen trading in real life 7 months before, or have you not seen my history tests? Or did you not see the conditions for returning the goods before the purchase?
https://z-traderfxea.com/ind2.html

Refund Policy
Our refund policy is 30 days money back guarantee. Z-Trader FX EA Meta trader 4 license, can not be withdrawn or blocked on request.
If you paid for 2 (Meta trader 4) accounts. You can not use more than 2 (Meta trader 4) accounts. If you are not satisfied, please describe your good reason and we will return money back.

Possible good reasons:
Using our recommended settings the advisor has lost all your money.
The advisors errors do not let you use the EA and we cant solve this problem over seven days.
There was a mistake when buying you wanted to purchase another our advisor.
The EA was not sent to you during three days.
Methods of Delivery
We deliver our products electronically either through email. It may take up to 3 business days to deliver our products to our customers. We sometimes put a hold on delivery to make sure the transaction is legitimate.

browse forum