collapse

Author Topic: Signal Start  (Read 2930 times)

Offline littlemax

Re: Signal Start
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2019, 05:12:00 AM »
Hi Dan,
Been looking at your website & trading history with interest & will follow your progress with view to sub later. Simple Trader is preferred by myself & some of us here, they don't charge a monthly fee for subscribers in addition to the signal cost like signal start does & have live customer support, not just email support. For traders already using Simple Trader it's convenient to stick with them in terms of adding new signals or switching signals around between existing trading accounts, & not paying a monthly fee for every extra signal added. Personally I find their platform more flexible for subs & I would rather give them my business.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 05:15:02 AM by littlemax »

Offline nc!

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2019, 08:12:35 AM »
Same here I use Simple trader to follow signals best signal provider.

nc!
No eas in real accounts

Following Signals

sidewalk-star

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2019, 10:10:21 AM »
Hi Dan,
Been looking at your website & trading history with interest & will follow your progress with view to sub later. Simple Trader is preferred by myself & some of us here, they don't charge a monthly fee for subscribers in addition to the signal cost like signal start does & have live customer support, not just email support. For traders already using Simple Trader it's convenient to stick with them in terms of adding new signals or switching signals around between existing trading accounts, & not paying a monthly fee for every extra signal added. Personally I find their platform more flexible for subs & I would rather give them my business.

Thanks littlemax (and nc!),

Good to know. I will set up Simple Trader over the weekend and add the link to my forum signature and website.

I'm in the process of making a couple of changes to the strategy, just to ensure I can offer a top notch service in terms of account gains and have more control over the protection of client funds. The percentage of manual trades will now increase slightly and I'll only be using 1 Expert Advisor going forward. (The Asian session one).

It would be great to have you both onboard as subs in future. I'm sure you will find performance to your satisfaction.

There is an updated description of the strategy on my website now: https://www.balancedfxportfolios.com/strategies

Having just 1 manual and 1 automated strategy keeps things slightly more simple and easier to manage. It also allows me a bit more margin for managing any drawdown.

Happy to answer any more questions. Enjoy your weekend.  8)

Cheers,

Dan.

Online 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2019, 03:58:34 PM »
Your system definitely looks interesting, and I like your communication. I'll be taking a look over the weekend, possibly setting up a small test account to observe.

sidewalk-star

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2019, 04:56:20 PM »
Your system definitely looks interesting, and I like your communication. I'll be taking a look over the weekend, possibly setting up a small test account to observe.

Hi 5ninefish,

Thanks, I appreciate the feedback.

Made just shy of 2% account gain this week, which I'm satisfied with. I hope you will like what you see over the coming weeks and sign up to copy my trades.

Feel free to reach me via email too if you have any questions: info@balancedfxportfolios.com

All the best,

Dan.

sidewalk-star

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2019, 08:08:17 AM »
Just a heads-up for those interested in copying my signal. The Simple Trader account will go live at the end of June. They won't publish the signal until the account I'm using has 6 months track record.

Looking forward to gaining some new subscribers. And as always, I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Many thanks,

Dan.

Online vik2001

« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2019, 11:12:45 AM »
how do people filter out the fake users on signal start?  those using fake accounts, cent accounts and so on.   

just wanted to see what people thought of these accounts:

https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/golden-egg/58885

https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/goldfish/57605

how can you tell if they are cent accounts or not?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 11:53:49 AM by vik2001 »

sidewalk-star

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2019, 04:39:50 PM »
how do people filter out the fake users on signal start?  those using fake accounts, cent accounts and so on.   

Have a good look through their trade history.

This GoldFish signal is trading 0.40 lots per trade on a $5000 account. That should ring alarm bells for a start. Not only that, they are opening multiple positions at the same price. This is playing with fire.

I suspect it's a fake account anyway, have a look at the attached screenshot. That's a total of 9.6 lots on one trade, on a $5000 account. Yeah.

To put things into perspective, I would be opening 0.05 lots on a $5000 account and no more than 10 positions at any one time. But then I care about mine and client's funds...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 04:42:13 PM by Balanced FX Portfolios »

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2019, 05:36:56 PM »

Red flags:

40 trades @0.4 lots opened and closed at the same times.

Relatively unknown broker...why risk If you were that succesful?

Identical monthly returns ( well almost)..no evidence of managing any DD

Broker location in tax haven ..able to hide accounts etc

Broker almost certainly generated a fake record to generate sub income.

Unrealistic return..anything over 100% year.

Whenever I have queried these in the past they have been swiftly removed

The best thing to do is monitor against your own charts and see how it performs...most of these have only just migrated to the site ..allow a few months post migration..

« Last Edit: June 28, 2019, 05:41:10 PM by petersurrey »

Online vik2001

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2019, 06:07:26 PM »
thanks guys.

how do people find the actual trade copying on this site?  does your results actually replicate the same results of the signal being copied?

last time i used myfxbook autotrade, and my results always put me at a loss compared to the signal i was copying 75% of the time.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2019, 09:06:37 PM »
Hmmm..this one looks far too good to be true but well worth monitoring ..for a 100% win system it is unusual to see such tight stops @50 pips, and relatively short trading time; but with such few trades way too early to really decide whether they have just hit a lucky streak:)

https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/upscale-investors/58010

Online vik2001

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2019, 10:04:29 AM »
Had a look. He has another signal upscale us shorts which the one you stated is a combo of. That one has a 8,995% gain with only something like 8% drawdown. Smells fishy how he acheived That.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2019, 10:08:59 AM »
Had a look. He has another signal upscale us shorts which the one you stated is a combo of. That one has a 8,995% gain with only something like 8% drawdown. Smells fishy how he acheived That.

Yep..never trust 1000%+ systems:) I think they use a much larger stop initially then reduce it down...even so the trades times are pretty decent ...time will tell :)

Online vik2001

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2019, 11:04:45 AM »
In that other account he made that 8000% gain in one month only

browse forum