collapse

Author Topic: Collective 2  (Read 251 times)

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Collective 2
« on: March 13, 2019, 04:45:50 AM »
Rarely would I consider a C2 forex system - the site is rife with grids/marti/scalpers etc; BUT this one shows early promise - with very low risk per trade per date, high win rate with max pip trade DD at around 60  /-0.81% and no trade loss greater than 1%. Open trades can be 3-4 and there may be some correlation. Note this system also only appears to trade EUR CAD AUD NZD CAD CHF USD  - also the currencies with the highest margin rates through IKBR @ 33:1. One to watch!!

https://collective2.com/details/122744880

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Collective 2
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 04:55:26 AM »
Rarely would I consider a C2 forex system - the site is rife with grids/marti/scalpers etc; BUT this one shows early promise - with very low risk per trade per date, high win rate with max pip trade DD at around 60  /-0.81% and no trade loss greater than 1%. Open trades can be 3-4 and there may be some correlation. Note this system also only appears to trade EUR CAD AUD NZD CAD CHF USD  - also the currencies with the highest margin rates through IKBR @ 33:1. One to watch!!

its extremely young but so far looks mighty impressive.

a little hard to analyse, have only been to their site twice.

like running dd i cant figure out, shows 1.7% and that seems mighty low to me.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 05:43:52 AM »

its extremely young but so far looks mighty impressive.

a little hard to analyse, have only been to their site twice.

like running dd i cant figure out, shows 1.7% and that seems mighty low to me.

..just download the system's CSV file ( convert and save to XL) which gives the open DD in $ and %, as well as max open DD price....very useful feature with C2...attached (note amounts are in mini lots).

..and system description from their website - note C2 systems have a reputation for not following the rules and you must give them time to prove/fail....

The strategy is designed to trade breakouts. It combines fundamental and technical analysis. We trade our own system, which we developed over the past ten years.

Additional details of the strategy are as follows:
- 1 to 4 open positions at any given time
- Protective stops of -52 pips maximum on all trades
- 23 to 102 pips profits per trade
- 10 to 20 trades per week for a total of approximately 60 per month
- Positions held for 1 to 2 days on average

Summary Statistics:

Strategy began 2019-03-01
Suggested Minimum Capital $10,000
# Trades 17
# Profitable 16
% Profitable 94.1%
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 07:01:03 AM by petersurrey »

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 07:19:08 AM »

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2019, 09:33:39 AM »
Needs more history to see if they really stick to the maximum 52 pip stop and how often it will be hit longer term. Seems hard to get (and keep) such an impressive win rate with a 52 pip stop.

In fact on the ZuluTrade page I see one trade that was at 66.4 pips drawdown.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2019, 10:20:56 AM »
Needs more history to see if they really stick to the maximum 52 pip stop and how often it will be hit longer term. Seems hard to get (and keep) such an impressive win rate with a 52 pip stop.

In fact on the ZuluTrade page I see one trade that was at 66.4 pips drawdown.

agreed much more history required... he does manage to squeeze the most out of each trade looking at those high/low trade values ..and if you allow for the usual 3 pip zulu/broker/commission/fee/slippage factor, some winners would end up as losses...

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2019, 05:36:37 PM »
i sure like outbreak = the underlying principle, so will see how this pans out.

it did not really trade the pairs which had good moves lately which i am surprised.

in 6 months its worth another look.

browse forum