collapse

Author Topic: How to choose a broker?  (Read 7308 times)

Offline Ggeyda

Re: How to choose a broker?
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2019, 07:51:10 AM »
I also agree with Drunkfx. I think that starting point when choosing a broker should always be question whether one broker is officially registered or not. In order to save yourself both nerves and money, I would suggest to everyone always to deal only with legitimate brokers

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2019, 01:44:49 PM »
I agree. Stay away from bucketshops, the scams are practically ubiquitous!

Offline Tygralas

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2019, 10:16:54 AM »
When I chose the company Amarkets, I looked at their technical support financial instruments, what they have with conclusions, what conditions are generally applied

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2019, 09:14:27 PM »
Regulation is one rules as my consideration to choose broker, at least with looking regulated broker, it:s mean the company is a real and legal activity in the country was established after joined them, hence will get direct experience with the broker, and still lucky my broker still become the best for me

Offline Sami Samith

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2020, 10:53:07 AM »
Choosing any broker is not difficult  :P !
Finding the Best forex broker is a little difficult because there is a huge list of forex Brokerage Firm. But all of them are authentic and trustworthy.
Here, I want to share the link of one of the best Forex broker; BAAZEX ( baazex.com ) offered solid trading terms with valid bonus offers.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2020, 07:28:25 PM »
Bonus offer by broker sometimes become one consideration especially newbie since looking broker, some broker offers bonus no deposit and deposit bonus, but also need to understand if all bonus has own rules, big no deposit bonus usually has very strict rules to eligible withdraw profit from the bonus.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2020, 11:59:58 AM »
The pan-EU regulator ESMA brokers from offering people bonuses quite a while ago though, if you live in the EU and trade with an EU-regulated broker you can't really use that.

Offline TobeiT

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2020, 08:44:41 AM »
When I chose a broker for myself, I looked at having a license, at least 5 years in the market, but also really positive reviews, as well as good financial instruments for work.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2020, 10:21:08 PM »
Looking review from other trade also will help to decided in choosing broker, new broker compare with an old broker, usually will more preferable for an old broker, because they already having long years experience, and if review among trader giving positive feedback it will be good broker

Offline Sebastian90

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2020, 11:09:29 AM »
Hi I am new to this forum but been trading for a year now and was using IC Markets, recently changed to ******* because they are better than IC in spreads, commission and execution.

So i would like to give few points :

* Always review your broker on various sites before you open an account.
* Do not fall for offer and discounts blindly, cause everything has a price.
* Check your needs if its avail in the broker, if your a scalper check its execution, spreads and other relating to
   scalper.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 01:59:33 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2020, 08:30:22 PM »
Currently, I am trading with FXOpen, sometimes take part in demo contest from forex cup, as I know included broker regulated ASIC and FCA, still comfortable because they process withdraw fast enough

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2020, 06:01:32 AM »
Hi I am new to this forum but been trading for a year now and was using IC Markets, recently changed to ******* because they are better than IC in spreads, commission and execution.

So i would like to give few points :

* Always review your broker on various sites before you open an account.
* Do not fall for offer and discounts blindly, cause everything has a price.
* Check your needs if its avail in the broker, if your a scalper check its execution, spreads and other relating to
   scalper.

I also switched from IC Markets to Hotforex because of awful spreads even during times of high liquidity. They have to do something with their liquidity providers.

Offline Libson

« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2020, 11:40:31 AM »
Use a regulated broker each country has a government body for forex broker that has to be regulated with them. for eg Australia ASIC regulation is required for a forex broker.

Offline ianyang

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2020, 06:13:10 AM »
Regulation and reputation.

Even you buy a stuff online you would check the reviews first, not saying you select a broker to throw your money in

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2020, 11:39:09 AM »
Exactly. And right now it's even riskier, considering how scams due to the pandemic have skyrocketed. Research your broker even if it's properly regulated and stay away from unregulated bucketshops!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: The Most Common Forex Myths by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:11:06 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:04:36 PM]

Re: How can any broker steal your money, even regulated ones by drunkfx
[Today at 04:52:04 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 01:02:02 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:56:25 PM]