collapse

Author Topic: How to choose a broker?  (Read 5146 times)

Offline Jacob

Re: How to choose a broker?
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2020, 12:43:01 PM »
In online forex trading, most trading activity happens through the brokers trading platform. This means that the trading platform of your broker must be user-friendly and stable.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2020, 02:20:41 PM »
Be wary of clones, guys! The FCA recently warned about yet another one - Nuovo Prestige Ltd, which is also exposed for conducting investment scams. The scammers are coming out of the woodwork especially these days.

Offline Khan00

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2020, 12:12:02 PM »
The foreign exchange market accounts for more than $4 trillion in average traded value every day, making it the world's largest financial market. Since there is no central marketplace for the forex market, traders must select a forex broker to help them conduct their trading activity.

A broker makes money through commissions and spreads. A broker that uses commissions may charge a specified percentage of the spread, the difference between the bid and ask price of the forex pair. However, many brokers advertise that they charge no commissions, and instead make their money with wider spreads.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2020, 02:01:14 PM »
Which do you prefer - wider spreads or commissions?

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2020, 05:07:51 AM »
Which do you prefer - wider spreads or commissions?

I prefer to have balance approach to this. That's why I use raw spread account from Hotforex, it combines near-zero spreads on majors and round-turn commission. Also I use best rebates so it gets even lower. Floating spread accounts, in my view, are too expensive.

Offline Nuadaris

« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2020, 05:18:45 PM »
Reputation and reliability are two main pillars to choose the brokerage, so traders should always review both.
I think people should read a lot of reviews on reliable websites for the recent half-a-yer/year, to understand the fresh opinion about brokerage.
Also it's okay to pay attention to regulations but the regulations shouldn't blur your eyes. It is important not only to have regulations, but also the overall reliability of the broker.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

I am selling my original EA Fx Automater licenses by mauricejac
[Today at 08:02:28 PM]

Re: Forex Signals by Nuadaris
[Yesterday at 05:05:22 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 03:08:11 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Yesterday at 01:35:26 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 08:24:33 AM]