collapse

Author Topic: LUCKY?  (Read 2755 times)

Online ianyang

Re: LUCKY?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 12:59:33 AM »
If you trade manually, I believe "lucky" is an important part in trading. I had some times suddently woke up at night and found the price went to the perfect point to put the order and made bunch of money. And more times I slept in or distracted by other things missed the good entry point. So I'm more and more prefer to use EA to elimilate the "lucky" part in trading

Offline tradeguru

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 06:11:18 AM »
If you trade manually, I believe "lucky" is an important part in trading. I had some times suddently woke up at night and found the price went to the perfect point to put the order and made bunch of money. And more times I slept in or distracted by other things missed the good entry point. So I'm more and more prefer to use EA to elimilate the "lucky" part in trading

good point - I agree with you 100%. When you trying to focus on trading only - you don't live. And who needs those money when you basically don't have a life? You don't have friends, family, hobby. So since I started using ea - my life improved drastically.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 06:13:20 AM »

Trade manually or with EA, you can get a streak of winning trades on both, EA just makes it easier to follow algorithm without human factor and mistakes, but it doesn't change probabilities

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EVOnight EA by ivanvp
[Today at 05:35:10 PM]

Re: FOREXBENCHMARK by Coy0te
[Today at 03:55:44 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:17:40 PM]

Re: What's your favourite currency pair to trade? by Stemed
[Today at 11:12:39 AM]