collapse

Author Topic: LUCKY?  (Read 3949 times)

Offline ianyang

Re: LUCKY?
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2020, 12:59:33 AM »
If you trade manually, I believe "lucky" is an important part in trading. I had some times suddently woke up at night and found the price went to the perfect point to put the order and made bunch of money. And more times I slept in or distracted by other things missed the good entry point. So I'm more and more prefer to use EA to elimilate the "lucky" part in trading

Offline tradeguru

« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2020, 06:11:18 AM »
If you trade manually, I believe "lucky" is an important part in trading. I had some times suddently woke up at night and found the price went to the perfect point to put the order and made bunch of money. And more times I slept in or distracted by other things missed the good entry point. So I'm more and more prefer to use EA to elimilate the "lucky" part in trading

good point - I agree with you 100%. When you trying to focus on trading only - you don't live. And who needs those money when you basically don't have a life? You don't have friends, family, hobby. So since I started using ea - my life improved drastically.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2020, 06:13:20 AM »

Trade manually or with EA, you can get a streak of winning trades on both, EA just makes it easier to follow algorithm without human factor and mistakes, but it doesn't change probabilities

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2020, 06:56:35 AM »

You tend to explain random events with your existing knowledge, be it technical analysis or some other knowledge. If it is incomplete or biased (most probably) you tend to make and repeat mistakes. As a result the only possible way to earn money in trading is to find market inefficiency and exploit it.

Offline BrandonHolly

• Scalper, still learning to trade.
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2020, 04:48:06 AM »

You tend to explain random events with your existing knowledge, be it technical analysis or some other knowledge. If it is incomplete or biased (most probably) you tend to make and repeat mistakes. As a result the only possible way to earn money in trading is to find market inefficiency and exploit it.

I was reading his message and was like... hello? Are for real? :) glad I'm not alone!

Offline Nuadaris

« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2020, 06:26:02 PM »
There's no thing such luck in the long run. I mean that there's no thing like luck in the long run, but you can win in the short term even without skills. That's just about luck, but luck won't last for long and if you have no skills, you will just lose.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

I am selling my original EA Fx Automater licenses by mauricejac
[Today at 08:02:28 PM]

Re: Forex Signals by Nuadaris
[Yesterday at 05:05:22 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 03:08:11 PM]

Re: forex cyborg by ForexCyborg
[Yesterday at 01:35:26 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Yesterday at 08:24:33 AM]