collapse

Author Topic: Balanced FX Portfolios - Forex Copy Trading Accounts  (Read 6110 times)

Offline Balanced FX Portfolios

• Balanced FX Portfolios
Re: Balanced FX Portfolios - Forex Copy Trading Accounts
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2019, 08:42:00 PM »
Encouraging to gain another subscriber via Signal Start today.

I also have two more traders signing up next week and a meeting scheduled with a potential investor tomorrow morning.

Balanced FX Portfolios is up 5% for June, so far.

A big thanks to those who have supported me in these initial stages, it's good to have you on board.

All the best,

Dan.

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2019, 11:33:05 PM »
thanks for taking time to explain everything here and all the best. one question from me - why is it that recently you have several deposits?

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2019, 07:42:01 AM »
thanks for taking time to explain everything here and all the best. one question from me - why is it that recently you have several deposits?

Hi F1Maniac,

Very quick and simple answer to that one.

The master account balance needs to be over 3000 in order for Simple Trader to publish the signal.

The Alpha signal will be published on Simple Trader first week of July and will be priced at $59 per month.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best regards,

Dan.

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »

Hi F1Maniac,

The master account balance needs to be over 3000 in order for Simple Trader to publish the signal.

The Alpha signal will be published on Simple Trader first week of July and will be priced at $59 per month.

Best regards,

Dan.

Off topic, but how are you enjoying the F1 season, so far?  ???

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2019, 09:42:06 AM »

Hi F1Maniac,

Best regards,

Dan.
that makes perfect sense. thank you. Just a curious follow up question - i notice most signal providers charge much higher fees on simple trader - do they charge you guys a much higher commission than MT5?

on the off topic - F1 is as boring as last year? :P haven't had an exciting year since 2008 or 09 when massa won and then hamilton won it in the last corner.

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2019, 09:59:59 AM »

Hi F1Maniac,

Best regards,

Dan.
that makes perfect sense. thank you. Just a curious follow up question - i notice most signal providers charge much higher fees on simple trader - do they charge you guys a much higher commission than MT5?

on the off topic - F1 is as boring as last year? :P haven't had an exciting year since 2008 or 09 when massa won and then hamilton won it in the last corner.

I will be increasing the cost of my signal to $59 per month across the board in July.

There are costs involved with setting up VPS, plus the commission that platforms take, so I need to make this work as a business.

The $39 per month subscription cost will be in place until the end of June 2019.

Offline fulltimetrader

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2019, 11:41:45 AM »
That's quite a nice Pip per trade result.
On average  8.1 pip per trade.
I didn't dig deeper and have no idea about risk and stoplosses though.

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2019, 04:49:37 PM »

Hi fulltimetrader,

Thank you for your comments.

I don't use any stop loss orders, it would not be beneficial given that I focus on mean reversion trading and the fact that it's quite normal for price to run in the 'wrong' direction before moving into profit. I have a very good history of managing my positions by averaging in at strategic price levels.

I have been profitable on my personal accounts for 10 months straight using this strategy.

I am not a fan of stop losses at all, I view them as "death by a thousand cuts" and just there to provide liquidity for the big players.

There is no specified fixed risk with my signal, however I monitor open positions several times during the day and can average in or even hedge under extreme circumstances. The key is sensible lot sizing and having one eye on the bigger picture of what could potentially go wrong with a setup. I spread my risk across multiple positions, generally.

I welcome any more questions you may have.

All the best,

Dan.

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2019, 04:53:42 PM »
Dear forum members,

Please be advised that Balanced FX Portfolios "Alpha" signal price will increase from $39 to $49 per month in the first week of July.

I feel this still offers very good value to copy traders, whilst compensating me slightly better for my time and efforts, plus the cost of VPS, etc.

I hope some of you will join me in the near future, I take the protection of client funds very seriously and I'm confident we can achieve our 5 - 10% profit target on a monthly basis using these strategies.

As always, happy to answer your questions, share screenshots, trade history, etc.

Thanks,

Dan.

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2019, 05:11:11 PM »

Hi fulltimetrader,

I don't use any stop loss orders, it would not be beneficial given that I focus on mean reversion trading and the fact that it's quite normal for price to run in the 'wrong' direction before moving into profit. I have a very good history of managing my positions by averaging in at strategic price levels.

I have been profitable on my personal accounts for 10 months straight using this strategy.

I am not a fan of stop losses at all, I view them as "death by a thousand cuts" and just there to provide liquidity for the big players.

There is no specified fixed risk with my signal, however I monitor open positions several times during the day and can average in or even hedge under extreme circumstances. The key is sensible lot sizing and having one eye on the bigger picture of what could potentially go wrong with a setup. I spread my risk across multiple positions, generally.

All the best,

Dan.

So very true!!!!!! Brokers and LP's rely on stopping us out on a regular basis...and they always seem to know exactly where the stops are...when you think about it is crazy placing stops so close to entries by which I mean within a few hundred pips...or at the very least they should be outside the ADR. So any system which utilises this is a big step forward... :D

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2019, 05:39:40 PM »

Hi fulltimetrader,

All the best,

Dan.

So very true!!!!!! Brokers and LP's rely on stopping us out on a regular basis...and they always seem to know exactly where the stops are...when you think about it is crazy placing stops so close to entries by which I mean within a few hundred pips...or at the very least they should be outside the ADR. So any system which utilises this is a big step forward... :D

The big price moves we are currently experiencing on AUDCHF is the very reason I do not use a stop loss. We would have been stopped out a long time ago and the whole setup would have been ruined.

I would also have panicked in my earlier days of trading and closed out the 3 buy positions when they went south so quickly, but I've seen it so many times before now. I actually walked away from the screen, sometimes it's best to do that to minimise any emotion and badly-judged decisions.

This is why lot sizing is so important with mean reversion strategies... it always pays to keep something in reserve for these ugly trades, just in case.

I'll now wait for the market to settle down and then assess whether I need to add another position to make this a profitable trade.

Offline Archer Asset Management

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2019, 05:50:24 PM »
Hi Dan
Do you have something for small accounts?
Such as a profit sharing scheme instead of fixed monthly subscription?
I would immediately sign up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Money Manager:
www.archerassetmanagement.com

FxBlue:
https://www.fxblue.com/users/archeram

Myfxbook:
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ghimyang/archer-asset-management/3388572

Signalstart:
https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/archer-asset-management/60897

Simpletrader:
https://www.simpletrader.net/signal/11272/Archer-Asset-Management.html

Longasia MAMM Registration:
https://trader.longasiafx.com/login?iid=n9NA42z3&uid=627&pid=043Z

Broker:
Long Asia Group operates through the following subsidiaries:

Long Asia Group NZ Limited (NZBN: 9429030748231) holds FSP241165 licence

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia ICDX brokerage membership licence:188/SPKB/ICDX/DIR/VIII/2018.

A Long Asia Liquidity holds Indonesia Clearing House ICH clearing membership licence: 165/SPKK/ICH-ALLL/VIII/2018

Long Asia Global LTD (Cyprus) is located at Acropoleos Avenue No. 74, Apt. 18, Nicosia, Cyprus

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2019, 06:45:16 PM »
Hi Dan
Do you have something for small accounts?
Such as a profit sharing scheme instead of fixed monthly subscription?
I would immediately sign up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Hi namrfigk,

At the moment I only offer the one copy trading account (Alpha) with monthly subscription.

I will consider opening a PAMM account sometime in 2020 if all goes well with this initial offering.

If you were to open a 1:500 leverage IC Markets account, you could copy the Alpha signal with as little as $1500 quite safely but I wouldn't recommend any less than that.

Although my master account is 1:500, I would never exploit that fully and risk blowing up copy trader accounts using lower leverage, for example 1:100.

----

To address the issue of leverage and compatibility with copy trader's broker accounts, I plan to release a lower risk, low leverage signal in future (Beta). This will be more accessible for traders in countries with leverage restrictions (ESMA, US, etc) and will use a 1:30 master account with USD base currency. It will trade my manual strategy only.

I need to figure out how best to introduce this without causing confusion to existing subscribers. Some clear marketing will be needed when the time comes.

Offline fulltimetrader

« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2019, 09:32:48 PM »
...I am not a fan of stop losses at all, I view them as "death by a thousand cuts" and just there to provide liquidity for the big players....

Hi Dan, thank you for your reply.
I know from experience that stops can be tight with great consistent profitability, high success rate and a high reward to risk ratio. So I think what you say is just your personal preference. I am happy to get my reward payed out from the market, whoever my counter party is.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 11:54:12 PM by fulltimetrader »

• Balanced FX Portfolios
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2019, 08:01:29 AM »
Delighted to get another new subscriber via Signal Start today.

Balanced FX Portfolios Alpha signal now has 8 copy trader's in total.

And encouraging start, given its short track record. A big thanks to those who have put their trust in me.

All the best,

Dan.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Z Trader FX EA by reinerh
[Today at 07:51:15 PM]

Re: Will cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin ever gain mass adoption? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:35:38 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 04:30:33 PM]

Re: Z Trader FX EA by rsmereka
[Today at 03:05:01 PM]