collapse

Author Topic: Frero system  (Read 2783 times)

Offline Westie

Re: Frero system
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2019, 01:11:57 PM »
With fixed SL/TP it would not nearly be as consistent and probably not profitable at all.

Indeed  ;D

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2019, 06:55:37 PM »
Oh man, if it wasn't for trump tweet today, the market wouldn't have had reversed and today's profitable trade would most
likely result in a complete wipeout of his account!

Offline compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2019, 10:23:50 PM »
Yeah.  Very lucky!   :o

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2019, 06:09:52 PM »
He is now in the same mistake as last week. Only difference is there is no Trump now to save him.

No learning curve, no trading strategy/pattern here what so ever, just heavily relies on the market to not break out in one direction.

Offline compujock

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2019, 08:33:58 PM »
Yeah.  As I said in the beginning of this thread, it looks like a hold and hope strategy.  You can see from the trade history there is no hard SL.  Currently, according to the stats, the system is in a 27% drawdown.  We'll see if he gets lucky or not this time.  Eventually, the system will hit a huge loss if not a blown account.  Just never know when that time will come. 

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2019, 10:13:34 AM »
Yeah.  As I said in the beginning of this thread, it looks like a hold and hope strategy.  You can see from the trade history there is no hard SL.  Currently, according to the stats, the system is in a 27% drawdown.  We'll see if he gets lucky or not this time.  Eventually, the system will hit a huge loss if not a blown account.  Just never know when that time will come.

The thing is.... hes made enough to have withdrawn his initial deposit 3 times already so hes more than broken even...

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2019, 11:36:16 AM »

The thing is.... hes made enough to have withdrawn his initial deposit 3 times already so hes more than broken even...

The point is he has done so with pure luck.

Offline fxtyrant

« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2019, 03:27:39 PM »

cashed out triple the amount hes put in? that's some luck.....

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2019, 12:09:42 AM »

cashed out triple the amount hes put in? that's some luck.....

Nope. Not just triple. More like 5000% on his initial investment.

Actually maybe a little more or less.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2019, 11:16:11 AM »
The market rebounded in his favor, after dipping in a 44% drawdown.

This guy must be the luckiest trader I have come across in the past 2 decades!

Offline goodexp

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2019, 12:29:20 PM »
yes,this style trade i meet many in the past years.

try to reduce risk from 0.8 to 0.2 after orders closed ;D

Offline paca

« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2019, 01:44:35 PM »
i have been copying this signal since a couple of month. Have been giving 30% last 2 months but very risky.
says in his description that he will open only 30 positions but opened more than 50;
have been in drawdown since 2 and 1/2 weeks, could have exited with decent profit last week but was too greedy.
opened lot of transactions yesterday buying EURUSD with ECB meeting today. Result, back to almost 50% DD.
Said a month ago that he would resume to less risky...until he reopened 50 plus positions.
Doesn't answer messages.
Signal too expensive considering the risk to blow your account. Will  uncopy whenever we recover the DD, if the account doesn't burst before

Online reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2019, 03:49:11 PM »

only 8% dd currently 10 48 est time,

was lucky biggggggggggggg time. not for the faint of heart thats for sure.

Offline Wassel2019

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2019, 05:01:51 PM »
Dear All,
Thank you for your contribution.
I read carefully your comments and I am pleased to recall that the system started with 77k, thereafter 2.3M were withdrawn and the current balance is 840k or so... So does it worth a try? I know several smart followers who made good money with Frero system and are extremely happy - some of them told me they follow the system with 50% of the lot size opening, so they don't risk more than 25% of their account...
For those who find the subscription fees too high, they can join our MAM at FX Choice (also suitable for US citizens) or at Tickmill Seychelles FSA.
There are 20% performance fees (20% of the profit) based on high water mark : if the account drops in value, we don't get a percentage of any new profits until all prior losses are made up and a new higher total amount of money is reached in the account.
Commission cycle 4 weeks.
Possibility of withdrawal anytime for FXChoice MAM and by the begining of each month for Tickmill MAM.
Minimum deposit is 5000$
lot size opening : 0.03 lot size per 5000$ capital (instead of 0.01 lot size per single trade for each 1000$ capital).
FXChoice MAM link is https://my.myfxchoice.com/registrationMam/?ib=303177&account=690653
For Tickmill MAM : kindly ask broker@tickmill.com for the opening of an MT4 sub account tied to our MAM reference S73-USD, once you get your MAM sub account details, please liaise with me at frerosystem at gmail dot com to complete the LPOA (profit share agreement).

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2019, 10:44:10 AM »
Dear All,
Thank you for your contribution.
I read carefully your comments and I am pleased to recall that the system started with 77k, thereafter 2.3M were withdrawn and the current balance is 840k or so... So does it worth a try? I know several smart followers who made good money with Frero system and are extremely happy - some of them told me they follow the system with 50% of the lot size opening, so they don't risk more than 25% of their account...
For those who find the subscription fees too high, they can join our MAM at FX Choice (also suitable for US citizens) or at Tickmill Seychelles FSA.
There are 20% performance fees (20% of the profit) based on high water mark : if the account drops in value, we don't get a percentage of any new profits until all prior losses are made up and a new higher total amount of money is reached in the account.
Commission cycle 4 weeks.
Possibility of withdrawal anytime for FXChoice MAM and by the begining of each month for Tickmill MAM.
Minimum deposit is 5000$
lot size opening : 0.03 lot size per 5000$ capital (instead of 0.01 lot size per single trade for each 1000$ capital).
FXChoice MAM link is https://my.myfxchoice.com/registrationMam/?ib=303177&account=690653
For Tickmill MAM : kindly ask broker@tickmill.com for the opening of an MT4 sub account tied to our MAM reference S73-USD, once you get your MAM sub account details, please liaise with me at frerosystem at gmail dot com to complete the LPOA (profit share agreement).

Wassel2019, screw all the subscription income and MAM income. I really recommend you to withdraw 800K, or just keep 50K in the trading account.
You wont make 800K out of managing peoples money on public forums anytime soon.

Nevertheless, you can't remain lucky for ever, trust me, just look around you, EVERYONE ends up with a blow up when they trade using your style. Its not a matter of 'if', its a matter of time.

browse forum

* Recent Posts