collapse

Author Topic: Good uk broker?  (Read 4733 times)

Offline akev

Re: Good uk broker?
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2020, 09:58:15 AM »
Yes, you are provided with free VPS but a minimum deposit of equivalent is required and they will continue to give the VPS if you meet the required volume per month.

Offline Sebastian90

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2020, 09:45:28 AM »
Yes, you are provided with free VPS but a minimum deposit of equivalent is required and they will continue to give the VPS if you meet the required volume per month.

Is FP Market regulated in other countries as well ?

Offline Khan00

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2020, 10:50:29 AM »
Trading forex (currencies) in the United Kingdom (UK) is popular among residents. Before any fx broker can accept UK forex and CFD traders as clients, they must become authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which is the financial regulatory body in the UK.

Offline akev

« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2020, 10:16:36 AM »
Is FP Market regulated in other countries as well ?
[/quote]

From what is mentioned in their website. In addition to their ASIC license, they also seem to have a EU license with cysec and a offshore license with St. Vincent's https://www.fpmarkets.com/fp-markets-group

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2020, 06:16:20 AM »

What's their min deposit for VPS? It is 500 USD in Hotforex and their VPS is pretty fast, 2-10ms ping.

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2020, 01:38:15 PM »

What's their min deposit for VPS? It is 500 USD in Hotforex and their VPS is pretty fast, 2-10ms ping.

$1K USD or equivalent.

Offline Sebastian90

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2020, 10:59:45 AM »
There are many good broker that are regulated, you can make a choice based on your skill and the method of trading. For scalping i use FP Markets cause of the spreads and commissions.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2020, 04:15:57 AM »
There are many good broker that are regulated, you can make a choice based on your skill and the method of trading. For scalping i use FP Markets cause of the spreads and commissions.

I use them in combination with Hotorex, some hedge traders work out perfectly with them.

Offline akev

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2020, 01:04:32 PM »
Its been close to 6 months since i started trading with FP Markets. Based on my experience i can definitely recommend FP Markets.

They are a ECN broker and their spreads are tighter than other competing brokers plus the commissions per lot are lower as well.

They are also regulated by ASIC, so no concerns regarding safety
« Last Edit: May 06, 2020, 01:13:48 PM by akev »

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2020, 05:23:57 AM »
ASIC and FCA are the two best regulations for FX brokers. I've recently moved from offshore Hotforex branch to UK one and feel much safer. The only issue is leverage cap, but I think it's good habit to focus on moderate gains and think more about risks.

Offline Libson

« Reply #40 on: May 20, 2020, 12:53:13 PM »
I started trading with FP Markets few months back. As I was fairly new to trading, wanted to open a account with a reputed broker. Chose them as they are regulated by ASIC and in business for 15+ years.
The spreads that they offer on their RAW Spreads (ECN) account is some of the lowest globally and commission charged per lot is lower as well - $3.5 per lot.
Overall, It has been a really good experience trading with FP Markets so far.

Offline Khan00

« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2020, 11:41:41 AM »
Try FP Markets, It is originally a Australian broker that is regulated by ASIC and also holds a CYSEC(EU) license. They recently started onboarding certain countries to their offshore license as well to be immune from leverage changes.

My experience with FP Markets has been great so far. I mostly scalp with them (Raw Spreads accounts), The spreads and commissions charged by FP Markets are much lower than other similar brokers, their spreads starts from 0.0 pips.

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2020, 11:13:11 PM »

CAUTION!

I would ask members to be careful when reading these recommendations. A number of our seasoned members have reported that "some" of these recommendations, are made by brokers themselves, trying to advertise their wares.

In the case of the UK, "regulated brokers" one would assume that they are all reasonable brokers offering the best service they can to their clients in order to attract and stay in business.

The issues of brokers come into question of many offshore brokers to which the motto, "Buyers beware." should apply. For example, when a broker offers you incentives of 500$-$1000 + dollars, to open an account with them, ask yourself the question, why?
(1) If you are a good trader, most certainly they will get their income from the spread and commission.

(2) If you are a poor trader, they will make their money from your loss.

(3) If you are a seasoned and good trader, this thread is irrelevant because you have already paid the price to learn how to trade and who is a good or bad broker.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Jacob

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2020, 11:07:47 AM »
I use to trade with FXM but the spreads and commission were extremely expensive. I recently moved my account with FP Markets, Their spreads are some of the tightest starting from 0.0 pips for majors like EURUSD, GBPUSD etc and the commission per lots were lower as well.

FP Markets are regulated by ASIC and have been operational since 2005. They also have over 10000 different products available to trade.

Offline HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2020, 02:56:23 PM »
I use to trade with FXM but the spreads and commission were extremely expensive. I recently moved my account with FP Markets, Their spreads are some of the tightest starting from 0.0 pips for majors like EURUSD, GBPUSD etc and the commission per lots were lower as well.

FP Markets are regulated by ASIC and have been operational since 2005. They also have over 10000 different products available to trade.

So you keep telling us over and over..........we get it.

Here's the deal for anyone who missed it : https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=22786.0

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 04:54:27 AM]

Re: AAFX Trading reviews. Investments as an additional income source? by 2cuteEssence
[Yesterday at 03:58:54 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:12:42 PM]

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 12:53:08 AM]

Re: Good uk broker? by HFT Group
[May 26, 2020, 02:56:23 PM]

[May 26, 2020, 02:31:03 PM]

Re: Good uk broker? by Jacob
[May 26, 2020, 11:07:47 AM]

Re: What are the benefits of Forex forum? by fxopen78
[May 25, 2020, 11:58:13 PM]

Re: AAFX Trading reviews. Investments as an additional income source? by Ybendakin
[May 25, 2020, 02:50:09 PM]

[May 25, 2020, 02:35:20 PM]