collapse

Author Topic: I am looking for a partner  (Read 559 times)

Offline Marcusfx12

I am looking for a partner
« on: July 30, 2019, 09:42:22 PM »
I have decided to start in the world of brokers, for this I set aside an initial capital and I have prepared at the systems and knowledge level to carry out this project. However, I am in search of a partner who wants to progress and collaborate in this project, no information will be given here, but any of your questions will be resolved in the following email: ***admin removed***
« Last Edit: August 01, 2019, 10:50:54 AM by donnaforex »

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: I am looking for a partner
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 02:41:51 AM »
WOW good luck with that - probably the most competitive industry you could think of entering - are you planning to white label or start from scratch? What will be your USP? With regulation likely to play an increasingly dominant role the trick will be trying to attract those not already disillusioned with lack of leverage, and attracting quality LP's to ensure reliable data; as well as a solid back-office and of course not least providing excellent customer service, banking facilities, deposit and withdrawal options - just for starters :) However if you can manage all this the latest Darwinex stats show that 65%+ retail traders still lose money trading CFD's so its a win-win for those that manage to get established. The trick is in the IT and getting everything automated IMO.

Offline donbon2

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 11:17:07 AM »
actually I think it is just a scam post - wanting people to contact him and get money out of them.

no-one with the money and professional people needed to start a broker - would post on a message board anonymously.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2019, 12:30:32 PM »
actually I think it is just a scam post - wanting people to contact him and get money out of them.

no-one with the money and professional people needed to start a broker - would post on a message board anonymously.

Oh yeah! I just checked the registration date for this guy and it shows that he just registered yesterday. This could be
a red flag if he does ask for money.

Offline Fastrack Forex

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2019, 01:26:16 PM »

agreed  8)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2019, 10:53:34 AM »
removed the email addy and i've banned him from the forum. He is welcome to send me an email and let me know more details but for now it needs to go - i'm too scared some crazy person is going to give this guy $100k or more.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline 2cuteEssence

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2019, 04:36:32 PM »
Nobody is gonna work with such conditions, nobody from serious forex ambitions like establishing a broker or such. I would advise you to listen to Peter post here no matter what. Better to concentrate on some other things in 2019 assuming you will not be first.

Offline Nuadaris

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2019, 03:45:09 PM »
Provide some more details on you here, people are very reluctant to make here anything with that matter anyway. I do want to make it whole possible with some action at the start. I hope you really do want me to partner ? Then please do as well.

browse forum