collapse

Author Topic: Midasama TraderEA v.Daweda  (Read 4153 times)

Online HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
Midasama TraderEA v.Daweda
« on: September 13, 2019, 03:55:01 AM »
https://midasama-trader.com/

Thoughts/feedback/experience/reviews?

Offline Fastrack Forex

Re: Midasama TraderEA v.Daweda
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 05:51:37 AM »
FX Book looking good with reasonable broker.

Offline goodexp

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 06:48:23 AM »
that's the reply from midasama-trader
--------------------------------------------------

history private.

EA full unlimited

Online HFT Group

• HFT Group Forex Rebates
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 07:15:18 AM »
that's the reply from midasama-trader
--------------------------------------------------

history private.

EA full unlimited

Yes, I have already been in touch with the vendor but the information they provide is very limited. Was hoping someone may have a better insight into it.

Offline Byte

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 05:10:42 PM »
I got curious and bought the EA. It looks like a GRID to me. This week it performed roughly in line with the accounts on myfxbook. But of course I cannot check the individual trades. After a scary DD in the beginning of the week, the returns were certainly impressive, but I will also have to reduce the risk. They provide very little in terms of instructions on the parameters including expected DD if using certain risk settings. So I will have to run backtests to get a rough idea, esp. how to set the risk so I have limited blow up risk for my account. Then again ... it is a GRID. I have to say I sleep much better watching my account with SFE Attractor and Cyborg on it.

Offline Byte

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2019, 09:08:53 PM »
I got curious and bought the EA. It looks like a GRID to me. This week it performed roughly in line with the accounts on myfxbook. But of course I cannot check the individual trades. After a scary DD in the beginning of the week, the returns were certainly impressive, but I will also have to reduce the risk. They provide very little in terms of instructions on the parameters including expected DD if using certain risk settings. So I will have to run backtests to get a rough idea, esp. how to set the risk so I have limited blow up risk for my account. Then again ... it is a GRID. I have to say I sleep much better watching my account with SFE Attractor and Cyborg on it.

I checked with the seller, and apparently, the EA should by default be set to a maximum number of orders of 1, so no GRID there. BUT when I put the EA on my MT4 and loaded the presets, the maximum number of orders was set to 99. When I look at the presets, there are multiple rows on the max_order parameter. The first one looks like the field should be populated with 1 (MaxOrders=1), but I am not knowledgable enough to understand what the other settings will do and if they can result in a population of the field with 99
Other lines:
MaxOrders,F=0
MaxOrders,1=999
MaxOrders,2=0
MaxOrders,3=0

Just thought I would let everyone know that at least it is not supposed to be run as GRID

Cheers,

Tibor

browse forum