collapse

Author Topic: GBPUSD  (Read 1139 times)

Offline SpinnakerFx

• Nothing is permanent except change
    • SpinnakerFx
GBPUSD
« on: October 20, 2019, 11:06:27 AM »
The GBP is completely unstable because of everything we know, anyway I'm Bullish as I believe in currency appreciation.
In the midst of all this volatility will still be great and everything is very dependent on what will happen over the next few weeks.
The market opening tonight is going to be with a big bearish GAP at GBPUSD, around 150-200pips, so I can figure it out right now, so after opening it will be time to enter Long.
Putting the tp at 1.31700 and another at 1.32740, this last trade I have not launched yet because my system will only do it when the 1st tp is reached, but I take the opportunity to draw the objectives.
There is a falling resistance at 1.32200-1.32300, however this does not mean that it does not reach the target of 1.32740 and then retreats below the resistance.
This pair has another strong resistance at 1.33500 approx, so it will be a pull-back point to continue to rise at 1.43750, but it won't stop here, it will continue. But we will talk about that later.

Offline fxopen78

Re: GBPUSD
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 10:13:44 PM »
Last week GBPUSD on downtrend pressure, look at daily timeframe which one long candlestick figured as a bearish candle, movement price crossing MA line and indicate as the bearish trend was beginning

Offline SpinnakerFx

• SpinnakerFx
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 02:40:00 PM »
Bearish movement will only be for a very short period, as GBP will appreciate to the values I indicated starting in December.
This decline will be an opportunity to enter Long or reinforce Long positions already in the market.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 01:28:01 PM »
The GBP is completely unstable because of everything we know, anyway I'm Bullish as I believe in currency appreciation.
In the midst of all this volatility will still be great and everything is very dependent on what will happen over the next few weeks.
The market opening tonight is going to be with a big bearish GAP at GBPUSD, around 150-200pips, so I can figure it out right now, so after opening it will be time to enter Long.
Putting the tp at 1.31700 and another at 1.32740, this last trade I have not launched yet because my system will only do it when the 1st tp is reached, but I take the opportunity to draw the objectives.
There is a falling resistance at 1.32200-1.32300, however this does not mean that it does not reach the target of 1.32740 and then retreats below the resistance.
This pair has another strong resistance at 1.33500 approx, so it will be a pull-back point to continue to rise at 1.43750, but it won't stop here, it will continue. But we will talk about that later.

too many motley lines I think it has to be distracting and prone to generate fake signals frequently. Charts should be clean and complement tools visualise what the actual price lacks to represent.
Cheers.

Offline SpinnakerFx

• SpinnakerFx
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2019, 03:44:32 PM »
I couldn't understand what you want to achieve with this post !! If you don't mind, you could enlighten me.

Offline fxopen78

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 02:00:38 AM »
GBPUSD currently move above moving average 14 on the daily timeframe, if according to theory, this is uptrend market condition, but whether uptrend will continue still become wonder mark, because higher still lower than the previous candlestick, it`s mean still not yet clear actual trend

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 06:34:21 PM »
Charts should be clean and complement tools visualise what the actual price lacks to represent.
Cheers.
Oh yes!
I always afraid for those "pro" guys with billion lines on their charts  ;D And the price line is actually lost as all  ???
They are so smart that they outsmart themselves  ;D ;D ;D

Offline SpinnakerFx

• SpinnakerFx
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 10:46:16 PM »
I think these geniuses of clean graphics are enlightened beings who are fed up with making money.
Of course they could not see that the lines are Buy "real" orders in the market, the rest are 2 moving averages and ichimoku !!!
If you look at price, the truth is that the market is doing what I said.
My humble advice is to follow what I wrote on October 20, 2019 and compare it with the market, because after a month my study is taking place.
I also warn that the October study is for the long term, at least until July 2020.
What matters is making money and being able to share it with other traders.

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2019, 08:07:09 AM »
I think these geniuses of clean graphics are enlightened beings who are fed up with making money.
Of course they could not see that the lines are Buy "real" orders in the market, the rest are 2 moving averages and ichimoku !!!
If you look at price, the truth is that the market is doing what I said.
My humble advice is to follow what I wrote on October 20, 2019 and compare it with the market, because after a month my study is taking place.
I also warn that the October study is for the long term, at least until July 2020.
What matters is making money and being able to share it with other traders.

Foreseeing the future is a great talent   8) :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 09:55:53 AM by Foxy_Trader »

browse forum

* Recent Posts