collapse

Author Topic: Forex Flex EA  (Read 75723 times)

Offline DavidFrancois

Re: Forex Flex EA
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2019, 04:11:00 PM »
Quote from: Tomtom link=msg=356954 date=1470600946
Bought the flex ea yesterday and trying it on demo.any suggestions on the strategy to start with?Keen to know from other memebers hows it been performing ?

I've been using it for quite awhile now and have dabbled across many of their strategies, and Default always seems to come out on top over the long run. Some of the other strats like trendsurfer or shotgun can make a lot of money quick, but are a bit riskier.

Other solid alternative strategies to Default are BigDefault and Half-Grid.

3.5x is the beginning of indicator based filters that can be toggled on/off and customized a bit. I haven't played around with these much but it looks like you can use some of these to solidify a few strats, or make entirely new strategies. The TDI cross is of particular interest because of the success of the TMS thread on FF. I will let you know if I find anything of interest with the new features in this version.

You are right. But in my opinion, shotgun is the best way to make the money and it didn't seem to be riskier to me.

Offline GeraldBrooks

« Reply #121 on: July 04, 2019, 12:02:44 AM »

That's common practice these days.
[/quote]

Read Real Reviews, By Traders, For Traders?

Offline MichaelOverlock

« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2019, 10:23:01 AM »
Quote from: Tomtom link=msg=356954 date=1470600946
Bought the flex ea yesterday and trying it on demo.any suggestions on the strategy to start with?Keen to know from other memebers hows it been performing ?

I've been using Agoc Travel for quite awhile now and have dabbled across many of their strategies, and Default always seems to come out on top over the long run. Some of the other strats like trendsurfer or shotgun can make a lot of money quick, but are a bit riskier.

Other solid alternative strategies to Default are BigDefault and Half-Grid.

3.5x is the beginning of indicator based filters that can be toggled on/off and customized a bit. I haven't played around with these much but it looks like you can use some of these to solidify a few strats, or make entirely new strategies. The TDI cross is of particular interest because of the success of the TMS thread on FF. I will let you know if I find anything of interest with the new features in this version.

You are right. But in my opinion, shotgun is the best way to make the money and it didn't seem to be riskier to me.
Yeah, you are right brother. Shotgun seems to me also the best way to earn money and their 12gague ammo is also not very expensive.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 10:24:49 PM by MichaelOverlock »

Offline RonnieJohnson

« Reply #123 on: September 01, 2019, 12:44:51 PM »
WARNING

The past five posts were a setup by one or the same persons.

IGNORE THESE POSTS THEY ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO BATE OUR MEMBERS.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 11:59:39 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: Forex Flex EA- WARNING TO MEMBERS
« Reply #124 on: September 02, 2019, 12:00:48 AM »
WARNING

The past five posts were a setup by one or the same persons.

IGNORE THESE POSTS THEY ARE SIMPLY TRYING TO BATE OUR MEMBERS.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline Keysen Johnson

« Reply #125 on: February 17, 2020, 04:13:45 PM »
Never seen that before! Interesting. Previous results were really good but latest doens't look good at all.. https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/flexea can real people tell me what is going since on forexpeacearmy only good reviews and myfxbook looks terrible......thanks.....

Offline ItradeFx

« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2020, 09:40:14 PM »
    Be Careful,   See the above warnings.     It reminds me of a Decade ago when  Forex Hacked would blow up an account  and within hours a new account with history took it's place.   I looked at your MyFxBook Link.  It does tell a story.

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2020, 10:37:51 AM »
Never seen that before! Interesting. Previous results were really good but latest doens't look good at all.. https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/flexea can real people tell me what is going since on forexpeacearmy only good reviews and myfxbook looks terrible......thanks.....

Like the previous member noted... keep out of this EA, it's nothing but losses!

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Spread is king? by HFT Group
[Today at 08:18:13 AM]

Re: What is the minimum limit of investment? by drunkfx
[Today at 07:35:56 AM]

Re: Spread is king? by drunkfx
[Today at 07:34:01 AM]

Re: HotForex by drunkfx
[Today at 03:32:36 AM]

Re: What is the minimum limit of investment? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 11:22:00 PM]