collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 48929 times)

Offline Stephan09

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2019, 03:03:59 PM »

You did promise working portfolio here with regulated brokers. Im yet to see one.

Buddy, you really did post some confusing "facts" on the sw forum.  ;) And btw, there are many working portfolios with regulated brokers. You were there, posted on many topics and now you write that you did not see them.  :o :o

Indeed :) I have found the good ones for me.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2019, 01:14:20 PM »
@ Vikrem
I am very sorry that it did not work out for you. As I told you, there is a strong correlation between effort and results. You expected that it will work even when you use an old terminal and run it on inactive charts. It didn't. Not a big deal.

I wish you all the best best for your trading. Try next time with a bit more effort, it does wonders.

Alexander

@ iMusingKiMi

There is a difference between trading a few hundred thousands and 100 Mio. No?

Huge difference if comparing managing a fund of few hundred thousands with few million dollars.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #122 on: November 27, 2019, 01:22:04 PM »

I am very sorry that it did not work out for you. As I told you, there is a strong correlation between effort and results. You expected that it will work even when you use an old terminal and run it on inactive charts. It didn't. Not a big deal.

I wish you all the best best for your trading. Try next time with a bit more effort, it does wonders.

Alexander

@ iMusingKiMi

There is a difference between trading a few hundred thousands and 100 Mio. No?
I think firstly not appropriate to reveal personal info on forums, its not appreciated.

You did promise working portfolio here with regulated brokers. Im yet to see one. And surely if this made millions why sell it for 300 bucks?

We never got to the bottom issue faced so dont go putting it all on me sir. If you trust your code so much, surely the debug message would shed light on where the issue is but it didnt.

Regardless i do appreciate the support but its not for me to be constantly keeping with finding a new broker and a new pair

You got the portfolio, you got the setup info and everything else you needed to use the software properly. Why you decide to use it on an outdated terminal and inactive chart...I don't know.

Why you repeatedly claimed that 2 points are 20$/1 Lot....I also don't know.

What I do know is that trading does not work the way you think it does.

That's the reason why I seldom want to check forum anymore. It is difficult for you to explain to someone who doesn't understand the concept of hedging, diversification, arbitraging, not even to mentioned Alpha Beta in equities trading, Delta, Gamma, Vega etc. In some people mind, the only way to earn money in trading is by guessing the market direction.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #123 on: November 27, 2019, 01:25:39 PM »
Quote from: alex100
Just wanted to warn people about wrong swap information that shows on
MyFxBook for example for TradeView broker. In reality it is 10 times
different.

TradeView provides swap information in the base currency of the instrument and for other instruments in margin currency.
Did you pay enough attention to this while judging?
But because you interpreted the available information wrong, it doesn't mean the information itself is wrong  8)
Don't you feel the difference?  :P

...the original comment was relating to myfxbook errors, not tradeview's, and as previously discussed. is not a reliable source for swaps.

There's nothing wrong with myfxbook from my understanding. It is quite clear he doesn't understand how to interpret the information on myfxbook. In myfxbook, it is clearly written Type 0 - in pips, Type 1 - in the symbol base currency, Type 2 - by interest, Type 3 - in the margin currency. I am pretty sure he does not take that information, that's why he will say myfxbook errors. The information are there but if someone who is too lazy to read it, that's his own mistake.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #124 on: November 27, 2019, 03:26:31 PM »
So guys now that some of bought this product, could you please verify if you have found a good profitable set-up on two reputable brokers?

Offline alex100

« Reply #125 on: November 27, 2019, 04:59:39 PM »

Yes, I have to admit my mistake I didn't pay attention to this "Type" field. It would be much easier if myfxbook just represent it in the same way.
Anyway, I couldn't find suitable brokers and currencies that will work for me with this system. Asked for refund - I'm out. I hope that at least some of you will find it profitable. Good Luck! 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 05:01:10 PM by alex100 »

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #126 on: November 27, 2019, 06:25:45 PM »
I am very sorry to say that but I see the clear pattern between those who don't pay attention to the details (rates displaying as an example) and can't find Profitable Reliable Brokers Combination (TM 8))
It's hard to perform actually hard work for your own effort. It's easy to buy the software and expect that someone will do the work for you (and claim after that the system is bad as there is not all work included).

I have found several combinations and I wish I have more money that I do not need to put aside for my portfolio.
I will even name some for the lazy traders. But fish out your rates by yourselves guys, please! Do some work  :P ;D
Fx Pro/ACY Securities.

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #127 on: November 27, 2019, 06:36:50 PM »
I am very sorry to say that but I see the clear pattern between those who don't pay attention to the details (rates displaying as an example) and can't find Profitable Reliable Brokers Combination (TM 8))
It's hard to perform actually hard work for your own effort. It's easy to buy the software and expect that someone will do the work for you (and claim after that the system is bad as there is not all work included).

I have found several combinations and I wish I have more money that I do not need to put aside for my portfolio.
I will even name some for the lazy traders. But fish out your rates by yourselves guys, please! Do some work  :P ;D
Fx Pro/ACY Securities.
i will be the one lazy haha!1!!
thank you foxy lady for the tip !

Offline alex100

« Reply #128 on: November 27, 2019, 09:19:04 PM »
I don't think it's just laziness. I think that brokers and LPs smart enough to keep their eye on what's going on market and at some point they will adjust their settings like they did it for night scalpers to make sure that it's not worth to use anymore.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 09:21:06 PM by alex100 »

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #129 on: November 27, 2019, 09:44:23 PM »
Nice. It has been a while since this forum was so active.  ;)

Please, no conspiracy theories. Liquidity Pool compete, brokers compete and I don't think that they will stop. What would crash the concept is when the majority of central banks would decide that they cancle all interest rates. But that is not going to happen.

Scalping systems which try to catch a few pips after the US market closes are a lot more vulnerable because they do all the same (more or less), at the same time and as the liquidity is low at this time of day, traders find themselves (or their robots) in a crowded trade. Crowded trades usually don't work because at the end you need somebody to hold the bag.  :D

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #130 on: November 27, 2019, 09:56:59 PM »
We have at the moment 9 or 10 different portfolios on the support forum (User Group) and more are added pretty much every day. Some are simple (one instrument-two brokers) and others are more complex.

To trade swaps a new user needs to get his head around the concept. That is not easy because it simple is different. I find that it is well worth the effort because there simple is no better way to make consistent profits with no directional trading risk.  :)

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #131 on: November 28, 2019, 03:16:56 AM »

Fx Pro/ACY Securities.

Is this at the FXPro UK?

Believe me if you make a large deposit into one of their other regulated branches they can take your money (it happened to someone I know who made $500k profit with fxpro)

ACY securities I never heard of

Offline diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #132 on: November 28, 2019, 05:25:53 AM »

Fx Pro/ACY Securities.

Is this at the FXPro UK?

Believe me if you make a large deposit into one of their other regulated branches they can take your money (it happened to someone I know who made $500k profit with fxpro)

ACY Securities is the firm that bought out Synergy.
Information, rebates and products -
http://www.diyforexskills.com

Offline plamar

« Reply #133 on: November 28, 2019, 07:16:33 AM »
]
Is this at the FXPro UK?

Yeah, be careful. Those g** damn brokers.

I talked to aunt Lucie and she knows somebody who head about somebody who deposited 93844 gazillions and turned it into 81324982735402347 marsillions within week. And then the broker simple took the money. Just like that!

The 5 regulations, 20+ EEA registrations and price water audition is no worth nothing.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 07:18:57 AM by plamar »
Sorry for my bad english...

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #134 on: November 28, 2019, 07:37:52 AM »
]
Is this at the FXPro UK?

Yeah, be careful. Those g** damn brokers.

I talked to aunt Lucie and she knows somebody who head about somebody who deposited 93844 gazillions and turned it into 81324982735402347 marsillions within week. And then the broker simple took the money. Just like that!

The 5 regulations, 20+ EEA registrations and price water audition is no worth nothing.

Don't forget the pirates!  :o  :) :)

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Today at 10:32:30 PM]

Re: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading? by Stemed
[Today at 05:06:32 PM]