collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 37333 times)

Offline Josef

• No custom title :)
Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #195 on: December 12, 2019, 05:00:18 PM »
... point out a single post where I've made up.

This one.

@ people who purchased this - has anyone found profitable setup when using brokers from tightly regulated area only (FCA/ASIC). I am not requesting for exact info on pairs or brokers, but just wanting to understand if my finding that atleast one side of the trade definitely needs brokers from lightly regulated countries to find profitable setups. appreciated.

You had access to all portfolios posted on the swap master forum and knew about FCA/ASIC combos. You knew that they exist and you knew the broker details. But that did not stop you from pretending otherwise. That counts as made up in my book.
We become what we consistently do.

Offline Sergius

« Reply #196 on: December 12, 2019, 05:44:28 PM »
I bought this last week would like to discuss the software and not the psychological problems from users. Can we do that?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 05:53:16 PM by Sergius »

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #197 on: December 13, 2019, 06:35:10 AM »
Regarding FCA/ASIC
I would not limit myself to FCA and ASIC only. That's like you would limit yourself to live in one town and never leave it.

@Sergius
Yes, that would be nice. Meanwhile, if you have questions you can post them on the Forex21 forum and you can also write or call us. Contact details can be found here: https://forex21.com/contact-us/

Offline Sergius

« Reply #198 on: December 13, 2019, 08:09:02 AM »
On their forum, there are combinations with all kind of brokers f1maniac. fca, asic, bafin, cysec. even brokers with bank license. To fasley claim otherwise is just not fair.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #199 on: December 13, 2019, 10:30:41 AM »
... point out a single post where I've made up.

This one.

@ people who purchased this - has anyone found profitable setup when using brokers from tightly regulated area only (FCA/ASIC). I am not requesting for exact info on pairs or brokers, but just wanting to understand if my finding that atleast one side of the trade definitely needs brokers from lightly regulated countries to find profitable setups. appreciated.

You had access to all portfolios posted on the swap master forum and knew about FCA/ASIC combos. You knew that they exist and you knew the broker details. But that did not stop you from pretending otherwise. That counts as made up in my book.

On their forum, there are combinations with all kind of brokers f1maniac. fca, asic, bafin, cysec. even brokers with bank license. To fasley claim otherwise is just not fair.

Everybody, and I mean everybody who want's to know how much opportunities exists can do his own research.

1) Go to MyFxBook and write down all listed servers.
2) Open demo accounts with all of them.
3) Go to the contract specifications of every account and every instrument.
4) Put the info to an excel sheet and compare them.
5) Filter out brokers you do not want to deal with.

Sounds like much work? It is and I am absolutely sure that non of the "there are no combination" trolls will ever do it. They want that others do the work for them, that others tell them what they should trade, that others calculate the lot sizes for them and do all the work for them.

Ignoring there free lunch requests is the only way to get rid of them.

Here is what's what:
Swap Trading offers great opportunities with very low risk. But it is different than regular trading and there are things what needs to be learned by new users. When you are willing to put in some effort (it is not that much), you will succeed with it. I and my colleague will help you, install it for you when needed and provide portfolio ideas and guidance.

However, if you are not willing to put in any effort (like reading the manual collecting portfolio info from the forum), it will not work for you. You will waste your time and my as well. It is just like with everything else in life. If you are willing to do what it takes, you will succeed. If you are willing to do what it takes, you will fail and make excuses.

Offline Lewis

« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2019, 10:50:07 AM »
Hi all  :)
I was reading all SM topic here and decided to register so that I can be involved in the discussion.
For those who by any chance faced refund was it unproblematic?
I want to buy the system, I have learned the rates and have a few combinations on my mind.
But if something goes wrong can be trouble with the money-back question I wonder?

Offline alex100

« Reply #201 on: December 16, 2019, 06:39:46 PM »
I was reading all SM topic here and decided to register so that I can be involved in the discussion.
I want to buy the system, I have learned the rates and have a few combinations on my mind.
But if something goes wrong can be trouble with the money-back question I wonder?
No problems with a refund. I've got my money back after a week I submitted.

Offline Lewis

« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2019, 09:21:57 AM »
No problems with a refund. I've got my money back after a week I submitted.

This is good to know, thank you.
Working refunds by a vendor are essential.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2019, 06:45:08 PM »

All orders are backed up by our unconditional refund policy. Refunds are usually processed within 1-2 business days but in some cases it takes some additional time until the amount is booked back to the clients CC.

That said, if you are not sure if it is for you or not, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us before ordering.

I hope this helps!
Alexander  :)

Offline yangsail

« Reply #204 on: December 18, 2019, 02:44:03 AM »
Looks interesting!

Do I have to choose different brokers or I can open 2 or 3 accounts in the sme broker? Thanks!

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #205 on: December 22, 2019, 12:17:27 PM »
Looks interesting!

Do I have to choose different brokers or I can open 2 or 3 accounts in the sme broker? Thanks!

Swap Master is a multi account system. You need two or more different accounts because there is no positive difference if you run portfolios on the same account.

I hope this helps.
Alexander

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2019, 08:39:25 AM »
Ok, I am going to put 2000 usd live portfolio now, wish me luck  :)
I was making my research up and down, learning the combinations at Forex21 forum and here I am. I will let run the circle for a couple of months and add more money if no surprise comes.

Any update from your live account? Is it everything going smooth? Can share some information please?

Offline laracroft

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2019, 07:48:17 PM »
can the master swap software be set up to close positions on related accounts each month in order to collect the earnings from swap differences monthly?

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #208 on: December 28, 2019, 08:27:12 AM »
can the master swap software be set up to close positions on related accounts each month in order to collect the earnings from swap differences monthly?

There is no 'close trades at the end of the month' function because basically you want to keep your trades open for as long as possible. However, if you want to close your trades at the end of the month, or any other time, you can do this with the click of one single button.

Swap is earned and paid daily.

I hope this helps!
Alexander

Offline laracroft

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #209 on: December 30, 2019, 05:56:45 PM »

There is no 'close trades at the end of the month' function because basically you want to keep your trades open for as long as possible. However, if you want to close your trades at the end of the month, or any other time, you can do this with the click of one single button.

Swap is earned and paid daily.

I hope this helps!
Alexander

I have real accounts on ICMARKETS and on DARWINEX and the swap costs are charged only when the operations are closed.
I don't know what the other brokers do

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: SFE Price Action EA by petersurrey
[Today at 12:01:27 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 09:03:10 PM]

Re: SFE Price Action EA by Ruairi OPleurisy
[Yesterday at 04:52:18 PM]

Re: What inspires you to trade? by marcopiccollo
[Yesterday at 03:45:23 PM]

Re: What makes a good forex manager/managed account? by marcopiccollo