collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 47478 times)

Offline iMusingKiMi

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #270 on: February 09, 2020, 09:14:22 PM »
f1maniac and a few other forum members repeated many times that according to their opinion only ASIC regulated brokers are good enough because of safety and so on.

And as I wrote several time before, that is simple not correct. A Bafin, CySec or offshore regulated broker can be (and most of the time) is as good as any ASIC regulated broker.

The best example is AXI Trader. They just went belly up and their AISC license was suspended.

AxiCorp's licence was suspended after ASIC found that AxiCorp failed to comply with financial services laws, namely the requirements to:

• pay client money into an account with an Australian authorised deposit-taking institution
  • lodge product disclosure statement (PDS) in-use notices with ASIC
  • comply with the ASIC derivative transaction rules
  • comply with client money reporting rules; and
  • lodge financial statements with ASIC by the due date.

https://www.asic.gov.au/about-asic/news-centre/find-a-media-release/2020-releases/20-019mr-otc-derivatives-issuer-axicorp-financial-services-pty-ltd-applies-for-review-of-asic-s-decision-to-suspend-its-afs-licence/

Good news is that there are so far no reports about troubles with funds from traders.  :)
you've never really answered by prior questions so I've stop replying to this thread but since you've brought up my name again, i will chime in. ASIC has a lot more resources and traders have better recourse than chasing Cysec which is in a country prone to a lot of "paper" companies. also as others have said, what you've said is not completely true here, they have not gone belly up

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Belly up is an idiomatic expression in American English used to describe a business, organization, or institution that has ceased to exist or gone bankrupt

also if your system is sooo good why sell it for 300 bucks, just use it for yourself to make millions with non-asic, exclusively cysec brokers?

If you don't like the system, just get out and goes on with your life. Why are you coming in here, couldn't accept those people who is profiting out there. Just goes on with your **** life. Or you can't accept the fact someone system better than yours? Even myself bought and try the system, it works well. I logged in to the members only forum and I don't see someone complaining the system doesn't work. If you can't even afford to pay the 100% guarantee refund if couldn't meet your satisfaction of USD 300, then I advise you just go away from trading. A successful person doesn't fear about trying, only a ****** for trying. Owner of the system won't get rich to scam your *********. Furthermore, it is also proven here someone did get their refund if couldn't meet their satisfaction. I hate to see you ********, comment without contribution.

WARNING! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!

HumbleTrader

Global Moderator

« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 12:04:13 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #271 on: February 10, 2020, 07:07:20 AM »
guy, anyone found a good UK broker combination for this?

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #272 on: February 10, 2020, 09:55:47 AM »

This question was answered specially for you. I guess you are eager to tell us the story from your friend one more time who lost 500K because FxPro simple took it from him.  ;)

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #273 on: February 10, 2020, 10:06:51 AM »

Yes. I even shared it with you weeks ago.

Anyways, I don't want to post here anymore to be honest as its becoming a complete waste of time.

Please be so kind and keep your word.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #274 on: February 10, 2020, 11:07:59 AM »
I have a great idea to share with you guys. If you are planning to allocate 8k to both account, don't put 4k each on both broker. I have learnt from that mistake. You can just put maybe 3 to 3.5k on each, so once an account losses up to 1k, you can deposit the balance to the losses account and start to withdraw from the profiting account. This method are much better than putting 50% on both because broker needs some time to withdraw funds.

@Forex21 Do you recommend this?

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #275 on: February 10, 2020, 12:04:32 PM »
I have a great idea to share with you guys. If you are planning to allocate 8k to both account, don't put 4k each on both broker. I have learnt from that mistake. You can just put maybe 3 to 3.5k on each, so once an account losses up to 1k, you can deposit the balance to the losses account and start to withdraw from the profiting account. This method are much better than putting 50% on both because broker needs some time to withdraw funds.

Just a recommendation when I doing my experimentation and looking for some improvement. By using this way, you can maximizing your swap returns which shows on my current portfolio, a simple portfolio. Most of the time even you put a full 50% on both account, you will not fully utilized it on margin. Hence, you cannot maximize your returns especially with couple days delay during balancing on loss account if you are waiting from the profiting account.

Another idea I can share is always add position on Wednesday. Because swap will pays 3 times if you keep your position till Thursday. This is because FX position settlement needs at least two days. Hence, if any position are kept overnight till Thursday which can't reach settlement by Friday night, we can receives two more days extra swaps which include Saturday and Sunday.

Just some idea how you can maximize your profit.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #276 on: February 10, 2020, 01:57:19 PM »
It is so difficult to imagine why people are so lazy to use their brain or maybe we should say square minded. This broker matter has been discussed for months which to me it is simple to solve by using a words "diversified".

Just like those bank issuing credit card to their users, do they expect all of them pay their credit card? No, they don't and that's why bank have allocated 3% expected bad debts.

It is the same thing. Imagine you have 100k to allocate, just put it to 10 or even 20 brokers. If the system and portfolios pay an average of 5%, even if you are unlucky enough just deposit and 1 of the broker close shop immediately, it is not difficult to earn back that losses. I don't know why keep arguing the same question repeatedly but actually it can be solved with a very simple solution.

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2020, 03:55:03 PM »
It is so difficult to imagine why people are so lazy to use their brain or maybe we should say square minded. This broker matter has been discussed for months which to me it is simple to solve by using a words "diversified".

Just like those bank issuing credit card to their users, do they expect all of them pay their credit card? No, they don't and that's why bank have allocated 3% expected bad debts.

It is the same thing. Imagine you have 100k to allocate, just put it to 10 or even 20 brokers. If the system and portfolios pay an average of 5%, even if you are unlucky enough just deposit and 1 of the broker close shop immediately, it is not difficult to earn back that losses. I don't know why keep arguing the same question repeatedly but actually it can be solved with a very simple solution.

So please enlighten us all, how on earth would you cover the transaction fees + withdrawal and deposit fees if you use 20 brokers?

The broker matter was never really discussed. And this whole secrecy behind brokers combination does not make any sense at all. As to the list of brokers that have been shared here, every single properly regulated and reputable broker on that list showed small swaps, much smaller than the numbers that keep on being reported here.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #278 on: February 10, 2020, 05:34:01 PM »

So please enlighten us all, how on earth would you cover the transaction fees + withdrawal and deposit fees if you use 20 brokers?

The broker matter was never really discussed. And this whole secrecy behind brokers combination does not make any sense at all. As to the list of brokers that have been shared here, every single properly regulated and reputable broker on that list showed small swaps, much smaller than the numbers that keep on being reported here.

Then please explain to me now what have I showed just now? I am doing the same thing and why I can and you couldn't? How about you just provide me your bank account, I just transfer some money to you? If you want to earn money and doesn't want to put some efforts, then don't trade. A real trading environment need much more effort than this. I just started like 2 weeks ago, I balance my account every week just to fully utilized the fund I put in and I don't find any problem at all with broker withdrawal. Both of the broker don't charge withdrawal fees at all. Although I am paying 1.8% for trading cost, it's only the beginning when you open your position and my return was 9%+. It's amazing why people can work it out and you can't. It's so wasting time to discuss with someone who don't even want to put in any effort, just want some free money.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 05:39:05 PM by iMusingKiMi »

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #279 on: February 10, 2020, 06:57:39 PM »

@Foxy_Trader, Josef, iMusingKiMi and others

Eddie aka Nasdaq100 asked several weeks ago about broker combinations and received a straight forward answer inclusive broker details. Instead or participating in a informative discussion he entertained readers with a captain Ahab story about his friend who lost 500K because FxPro simple took it.

He followed up with a story about FxPro russia (does not exists) and at some point he called forum members retards, insulted Forex21 clients and at some point he simple called everybody stupid and promised to stop posting in this topic. In other words, he simple looks for somebody to argue with and makes up whatever comes to his mind.

To keep this topic informative I would suggest to ignore Eddie. He is only here to argue with everybody who is available. Or if you want to argue with him, please do so in the airing room section from the forum.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2020, 07:11:01 PM »

This is not how I do it but I certainly like it.
By doing so you can trade without interruption and you will have lower trade execution costs. But you will need to spend a bit more time re balancing your portfolios and your re balancing costs might be higher at the end of the month/quarter.

Offline iMusingKiMi

« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2020, 07:20:23 PM »

By doing so you can trade without interruption and you will have lower trade execution costs. But you will need to spend a bit more time re balancing your portfolios and your re balancing costs might be higher at the end of the month/quarter.

Spots on. I re-balancing my portfolio every week now but there's no cost so far because broker don't charge withdrawal. The 1st mistake I have made earlier is I put in 50% on both account, but most broker takes 3-5 days for withdrawal. So it is wasting time and risk to close your trade which makes higher trading cost. Then I figure out this way is much better. Whenever you deposit to the loss account, that's the time you withdraw from the profit account. Then just repeat doing the same thing whenever the losses account shows imbalance.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2020, 07:23:42 PM »

Just a recommendation when I doing my experimentation and looking for some improvement. By using this way, you can maximizing your swap returns which shows on my current portfolio, a simple portfolio. Most of the time even you put a full 50% on both account, you will not fully utilized it on margin. Hence, you cannot maximize your returns especially with couple days delay during balancing on loss account if you are waiting from the profiting account.

Another idea I can share is always add position on Wednesday. Because swap will pays 3 times if you keep your position till Thursday. This is because FX position settlement needs at least two days. Hence, if any position are kept overnight till Thursday which can't reach settlement by Friday night, we can receives two more days extra swaps which include Saturday and Sunday.

Just some idea how you can maximize your profit.

And this is the reason why iMusingKiMi is doing well. He sits down, comes up with ideas and keeps doing what works for him.

It is possible to trade swaps in a more simple way but if a user wants to use the full potential of the software. This is how it is done. You sit down, come up with ideas, test them and keep doing what works.

It is a pleasure to read about your ideas and hope you will also share them in the Swap Master user forum.

Keep it up!  :) :)

Offline _Jonathan_

« Reply #283 on: February 11, 2020, 08:18:02 AM »

Anyways, I don't want to post here anymore to be honest as its becoming a complete waste of time.

Please be so kind and keep your word.

Yes. Keep your word nasdaq100.

Offline _Jonathan_

« Reply #284 on: February 11, 2020, 08:20:22 AM »

Spots on. I re-balancing my portfolio every week now but there's no cost so far because broker don't charge withdrawal. The 1st mistake I have made earlier is I put in 50% on both account, but most broker takes 3-5 days for withdrawal. So it is wasting time and risk to close your trade which makes higher trading cost. Then I figure out this way is much better. Whenever you deposit to the loss account, that's the time you withdraw from the profit account. Then just repeat doing the same thing whenever the losses account shows imbalance.

Sounds like a good idea. Thx for posting.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: LMFX by pinoytrader
[Today at 09:31:07 AM]

Re: Did you blame yourself when you lose? by fxopen78
[Today at 12:07:55 AM]

Re: HotForex by pinoytrader
[Yesterday at 08:11:25 PM]

Re: Did you blame yourself when you lose? by 2cuteEssence
[Yesterday at 12:05:04 PM]

Re: MQL5 UNLAX by unlax
[Yesterday at 11:19:08 AM]