collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 77199 times)

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #375 on: April 28, 2020, 05:30:00 PM »
Wow. Didn't see that coming.

Offline Megabot

« Reply #376 on: April 29, 2020, 02:33:51 AM »
whyyyy??

(IP address match between Forex21 and foxy_trader) - see screenshot.

I knew it!!!

I kept asking my self why some members keep kissing his butt. it turns out he was kissing his own butt using different
accounts  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Donna, please ban this garbage >:(

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #377 on: April 29, 2020, 07:56:15 AM »
They'd been using separate IPs for a long time. It only takes one slip up i guess and you're done. He'll be banned later today, leaving his seller account open for 24 hours (i figure he has a right to reply to it, or explain) after that he'll be gone.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline alex100

« Reply #378 on: April 29, 2020, 05:49:20 PM »
They'd been using separate IPs for a long time. It only takes one slip up i guess and you're done. He'll be banned later today, leaving his seller account open for 24 hours (i figure he has a right to reply to it, or explain) after that he'll be gone.
Good job, Donna. Let him explain and say "Good Bye!".

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #379 on: April 29, 2020, 10:09:30 PM »

I was reading your posts earlier today but did not fully understand what you mean. I just read it again and I think you wanted to say that I used the Foxytrader's account for forum boosting?!

That's interesting because we did not do forum boosting on your forum when it had 100 new posts/day and I guess it would not make much sense to start with it now where the forum has most of the time 2 or 3 new daily posts.

Anyway....

As I trade since a while I know many traders in person and traded with at least a dozen of them on one desk. Inga (FoxyTrader) is one of 20 or 30 clients I know in person and I met her and her husband already twice. In March we met in Bucharest and spent two days together day trading. Thanks to Donnas excellent spywork I know now that I logged in from there to donnaforex.

Your IP screenshot proves that I posted from the same location/ip and the photo confirms that I was there and last but not least, that your accusations are wrong. As you earned some decent money as forexeasystems affiliate and even your father reviewed an earlier ProFx version very positive, a short "i have a question...please explain" E-Mail would have been the least.

But from some reason, asking was not an option. Instead you decide to make a prejudice decision, held a one person public court and give me a 24 hour ultimatum to explain myself. Very nice.

Explaining....

Nothing was done wrong from my side and nothing was done wrong from Inga. Yet, you accused me publicly of an actually illegal practice and banned Foxytrader's forum account for no valid reason at all.

Sure, if two members post permanently from one and the same ip (assuming that they are not neighbors), something is probably wrong but that is not the case here. All what happened here was that I logged in/made a post while using Ingas internet connection. I did not even come to the idea that this could be a problem.

What happens when a forum member visits a starbucks in London and posts on the forum and then a half year later, another member posts from the same starbucks. Do you also call them out publicly so that members like Megabot can follow up and call the members garbage?

Here is a pic from me and Inga in front of her car. It was made in Bucharest on the same day I logged in to your forum from her internet network (March 11). If you zoom in you will see the Romanian number plate. And if you doubt that this is me, do some facebook spywork. I am sure there fly some pics from me around.

PS: I know that many are called by the market and for most trading does not work out. For those who struggle or gave up, every positive comment about a system or developer seems to be suspicious or fake. But the truth is that trading works for those who put in the needed effort. I am proud to write that Inga is one of those. When she started, she was (just like everybody else who is new to the game) a terrible trader. She struggled, lost, lost some more and some more. But she never gave up and the last 8 weeks she closed every single week positive without losing control over a single trade. I am proud that I could help her and I really think that other forum members could learn a lot from here. Statement from this week attached.

PPS: Some of your forum member copied content from our website without permission and somehow no Admin/Mod. bothered to remove it. If you have a minute, please remove it. I will send you the details via PM. Thanks.

Offline Megabot

« Reply #380 on: April 30, 2020, 04:33:07 AM »

I was reading your posts earlier today but did not fully understand what you mean. I just read it again and I think you wanted to say that I used the Foxytrader's account for forum boosting?!

That's interesting because we did not do forum boosting on your forum when it had 100 new posts/day and I guess it would not make much sense to start with it now where the forum has most of the time 2 or 3 new daily posts.

Anyway....

As I trade since a while I know many traders in person and traded with at least a dozen of them on one desk. Inga (FoxyTrader) is one of 20 or 30 clients I know in person and I met her and her husband already twice. In March we met in Bucharest and spent two days together day trading. Thanks to Donnas excellent spywork I know now that I logged in from there to donnaforex.

Your IP screenshot proves that I posted from the same location/ip and the photo confirms that I was there and last but not least, that your accusations are wrong. As you earned some decent money as forexeasystems affiliate and even your father reviewed an earlier ProFx version very positive, a short "i have a question...please explain" E-Mail would have been the least.

But from some reason, asking was not an option. Instead you decide to make a prejudice decision, held a one person public court and give me a 24 hour ultimatum to explain myself. Very nice.

Explaining....

Nothing was done wrong from my side and nothing was done wrong from Inga. Yet, you accused me publicly of an actually illegal practice and banned Foxytrader's forum account for no valid reason at all.

Sure, if two members post permanently from one and the same ip (assuming that they are not neighbors), something is probably wrong but that is not the case here. All what happened here was that I logged in/made a post while using Ingas internet connection. I did not even come to the idea that this could be a problem.

What happens when a forum member visits a starbucks in London and posts on the forum and then a half year later, another member posts from the same starbucks. Do you also call them out publicly so that members like Megabot can follow up and call the members garbage?

Here is a pic from me and Inga in front of her car. It was made in Bucharest on the same day I logged in to your forum from her internet network (March 11). If you zoom in you will see the Romanian number plate. And if you doubt that this is me, do some facebook spywork. I am sure there fly some pics from me around.

PS: I know that many are called by the market and for most trading does not work out. For those who struggle or gave up, every positive comment about a system or developer seems to be suspicious or fake. But the truth is that trading works for those who put in the needed effort. I am proud to write that Inga is one of those. When she started, she was (just like everybody else who is new to the game) a terrible trader. She struggled, lost, lost some more and some more. But she never gave up and the last 8 weeks she closed every single week positive without losing control over a single trade. I am proud that I could help her and I really think that other forum members could learn a lot from here. Statement from this week attached.

PPS: Some of your forum member copied content from our website without permission and somehow no Admin/Mod. bothered to remove it. If you have a minute, please remove it. I will send you the details via PM. Thanks.

You are full of crap. I am glad that members here can finally see the truth about you.

Offline alex100

« Reply #381 on: April 30, 2020, 06:55:22 PM »
If you zoom in you will see the Romanian number plate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I zoomed your pic and only I can tell you that romanian licence plate and romanian Inga's face are IDENTICAL ;)

Offline Megabot

« Reply #382 on: May 01, 2020, 09:41:08 PM »
If you zoom in you will see the Romanian number plate.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I zoomed your pic and only I can tell you that romanian licence plate and romanian Inga's face are IDENTICAL ;)

hahahhaahaha

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:21:22 PM]

Re: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX by alaali
[Yesterday at 02:05:17 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by peter_s
[Yesterday at 12:44:41 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 12:25:07 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by Humble Trader's Fx