collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 15373 times)

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2019, 02:54:17 PM »
Interesting - just called a couple of brokers and they are quite reticent to discuss swap rates and just advised  that is the rate the LP's charge and direct towards their published figures...but couldn't explain why their rate was ten times more than a competitor (for example) even though they all report in 'points'....

Online dutchie

« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2019, 05:50:58 PM »
Interesting - just called a couple of brokers and they are quite reticent to discuss swap rates and just advised  that is the rate the LP's charge and direct towards their published figures...but couldn't explain why their rate was ten times more than a competitor (for example) even though they all report in 'points'....
Which means that they don't know what they are selling?
"My work is so secret that even I don't know what I'm doing"
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Online dutchie

« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2019, 06:01:49 PM »
Hi Alexander,
Want to buy the Swap Master and noticed that the payments wll be done through Click2Sell.
And, wow a payment system on a non-sucured domain: http://www.click2sell.eu/
is there another way to buy Swap Master?
I really dont like payment systems working on a non secure domain.....
There's a saying, success is doing what everyone else isn't doing, and not doing what everyone else is doing.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2019, 07:49:07 PM »
Hi Alexander,
Want to buy the Swap Master and noticed that the payments wll be done through Click2Sell.

Hello Dutchie.

Yes, the Click2Sell website runs on http. That is indeed a bit 2010.  :o

However, the payment process is properly secured. You can go to the system description page and check the payment link. https://forex21.com/swapmaster/

Other payment options are available too. See PM.

I hope this helps!
Alexander

Online dutchie

« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2019, 08:51:52 PM »
Hi Alexander,

Hello Dutchie.

Yes, the Click2Sell website runs on http. That is indeed a bit 2010.  :o

However, the payment process is properly secured. You can go to the system description page and check the payment link. https://forex21.com/swapmaster/

Other payment options are available too. See PM.

I hope this helps!
Alexander
Thanks Alexander!

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2019, 09:23:59 PM »

I think that the support desk is not used to answer swap questions. It is something what is certainly not on their f.a.q list.

Thanks Alexander!

You are welcome! :)

Online dutchie

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2019, 09:53:17 PM »
Okay, here we go.
I bought the Swap Master this evening and will start working with it in the next days or so.
No problem sharing my future experience and profits with you all on this great forum.

Offline LitnerGo

« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2019, 10:12:41 PM »
Is there only 10 Days Unconditional Refund Policy?

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2019, 10:44:34 PM »

Swap rates is something we need to watch. I once discovered that several common pairs were having negative swaps on both long and short. I challenged the broker and they admitted there was a glitch, and they did fix it. When we challenged another broker and showed them the comparisons with several other brokers, they did end up improving theirs. It pays to be vigilant and challenge.
Information and product page - http://www.diyforexskills.com/forex-tools/

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2019, 07:19:25 AM »
Is there only 10 Days Unconditional Refund Policy?
I've just bought it... its a great money management tool if it does indeed auto close the trades/manage the trades. It's still a heck of a lot of a manual work still to find something worthwhile, when you do you still have invest heavily to avoid closing out trades in short time frame as there mostly are opportunities in exotics.

the broker in their sample are not from well regulated areas so can show much more profitability than usual regulated brokers where the differences on swap rates are very marginal if not mostly negatives. These brokers have a lot of scam accusations including false advertising on forexpeacearmy, etc for denying withdrawals and any number of those when you are consistently making money with a bucket shop.

my 2cents is that its probably worth the $$ for what they've built, its still a lot of manual research on brokers, their swap rates, reputability and pairs that can be profitable. then you've still got to keep with rebalancing, so its by no means a set and forget. I am still considering if this is something i would use in the medium to short term

Offline Stephan09

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2019, 09:20:48 AM »
Hi all :)
I also bought Swap Master just now. I have never seen anything like it earlier, what a great tool!!
I see many here have it too, so I wanted to ask for advice.
What would be a suitable and mainly safe position size for the portfolio with 2000 each account?
Thank you.

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2019, 10:24:44 AM »
I also bought Swap Master just now. I have never seen anything like it earlier, what a great tool!!
What would be a suitable and mainly safe position size for the portfolio with 2000 each account?
Thank you.
this would depend on your lot sizing and i would size the lot based on the quarterly range of the pair you are choosing.

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2019, 10:46:12 AM »
Lots sizing would be a combination of capital, ADR and leverage  - so a 500:1 & 2K funded account with a 100K position needs only 200-300 USD margin; allowing 1800 wiggle room for the trade or approx 180 pips, which is way outside the usual ADR and shouldn't require too much resetting. This is a very SIMPLE example and you need to allow for NFP/FMOC and more volatile currencies etc, but even so because the accounts are balanced there would only be the hassle of re-setting as far as I can make out...

https://uk.investing.com/tools/forex-volatility-calculator

Offline Stephan09

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2019, 11:05:22 AM »
Lots sizing would be a combination of capital, ADR and leverage  - so a 500:1 & 2K funded account with a 100K position needs only 200-300 USD margin; allowing 1800 wiggle room for the trade or approx 180 pips, which is way outside the usual ADR and shouldn't require too much resetting. This is a very SIMPLE example and you need to allow for NFP/FMOC and more volatile currencies etc, but even so because the accounts are balanced there would only be the hassle of re-setting as far as I can make out...

https://uk.investing.com/tools/forex-volatility-calculator

Thank you very much for this clarification, I am not so good with numbers unfortunately.
While I do understand the swap idea and it is all clear here, the money management preparations are tough.
What I found as awesome function in this system is the grey line that means a possible margin call and it moves if I change the lot size.
This is easy to understand for me  ;D

Offline Stephan09

« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2019, 11:06:43 AM »
Thank you.
this would depend on your lot sizing and i would size the lot based on the quarterly range of the pair you are choosing.
Yes, you are right!! This is exactly what I did playing with grey line  ;D

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 07:55:34 AM]

Re: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 09:06:10 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by Pegasus FX
[Yesterday at 03:37:27 PM]

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future? by Tobei
[Yesterday at 07:41:02 AM]

Re: difference between demo and real account by Tobei