collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 14979 times)

Offline Foxy_Trader

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #135 on: November 28, 2019, 08:02:46 AM »
That's the reason why I seldom want to check forum anymore.

I understand it a lot! The more I read here the less I want to come back.
I'm afraid now will come stories about the aliens landed in the neighbors garden  :o

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #136 on: November 28, 2019, 08:03:35 AM »

Yeah, be careful. Those g** damn brokers.

I talked to aunt Lucie and she knows somebody who head about somebody who deposited 93844 gazillions and turned it into 81324982735402347 marsillions within week. And then the broker simple took the money. Just like that!

The 5 regulations, 20+ EEA registrations and price water audition is no worth nothing.

;D ;D ;D

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #137 on: November 28, 2019, 12:04:34 PM »
]
Is this at the FXPro UK?

Believe me if you make a large deposit into one of their other regulated branches they can take your money (it happened to someone I know who made $500k profit with fxpro)

ACY securities I never heard of

I talked to aunt Lucie and she knows somebody who head about somebody who deposited 93844 gazillions and turned it into 81324982735402347 marsillions within week. And then the broker simple took the money. Just like that!

The 5 regulations, 20+ EEA registrations and price water audition is no worth nothing.

you are under the regulation of where your account exist.

so if your account is FXPro russia, then you can't really complain to the FCA

I really think that the value of this product is not about the tools it offers. if the vendor can share with clients
the perfect set-up then this is were the value would be

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #138 on: November 28, 2019, 12:54:01 PM »
]
Is this at the FXPro UK?

Believe me if you make a large deposit into one of their other regulated branches they can take your money (it happened to someone I know who made $500k profit with fxpro)

I really think that the value of this product is not about the tools it offers. if the vendor can share with clients

I think you will find it difficult to open an account with Fx Pro Russia.  ;)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 09:12:13 PM by Forex21 »

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #139 on: November 29, 2019, 07:36:07 AM »
That was just an example, I don't even know if fxpro has actually opened there as their owners are in fact Russians.

But that's not the point here, and you know it!

Your product is tuff to sell to anyone with experience in this market.

Offline plamar

« Reply #140 on: November 29, 2019, 08:07:33 AM »
]
Is this at the FXPro UK?

I think you will find it difficult to open an account with Fx Pro Russia.  ;)

So what you Nasdaw say is: If I open account with fxpro russia what i can not do because there is no fxpro russia and i would do make half million profit. They would keep my money.

But now you caught and it become just example.  8) 8) 8)

Sorry for my bad english...

Offline Stephan09

« Reply #141 on: November 29, 2019, 08:14:12 AM »
Your product is tuff to sell to anyone with experience in this market.

This sounds like you called everyone who bought the system unexperienced idiots  :-\
It's really annoying to read you here. You just keep yelling about something you did not even see from close.
I am sorry to say that but your posts are totally useless here, just like those where a person did not read a book but judge it with a meaning  :(

And if you claim yourself experienced trader you Myxbooks stats speaks against this claim, I am sorry again.

Offline Frederico_K

« Reply #142 on: November 29, 2019, 09:10:09 AM »
Quote from: Nasdaq100
Is this at the FXPro UK?

That was just an example, I don't even know if fxpro has actually opened there as their owners are in fact Russians.

Russians everywhere!!!!!

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #143 on: November 29, 2019, 10:22:48 AM »
Uhhh the amount of stupidity in here is through the roof.

For those who just don't seem to get it yet, here is another example: if you open with fxpro Cyprus then you won't be protected under the FCA. Happy now?!!

I should have directed my question directly to FXPro instead of posting it to this vendor.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #144 on: November 29, 2019, 06:13:31 PM »

For those who just don't seem to get it yet, here is another example: if you open with fxpro Cyprus then you won't be protected under the FCA. Happy now?!!

I should have directed my question directly to FXPro instead of posting it to this vendor.

Look, this topic is not about Russians and it is also not about your friend who allegedly made 500K profit on an FxPro account and never got the money. If you would like to talk about it, may I suggest that you open a new topic for it.

And btw, because some users caught you telling wild "pirate stories", it does not mean that they are stupid.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #145 on: November 29, 2019, 06:19:23 PM »
Is this at the FXPro UK?

Russians everywhere!!!!!

I like them. Yes, some of them are a bit rough around the edges but many of them are fine people. If you don't mind, please stop  poking nasdaq100.

I don't think that you are wrong but it simple does not help to argue with him. Also, this topic is about Swap Master, please keep that in mind.

Thank You! :)

PS: The Mona Lisa is awesome! :P

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #146 on: December 01, 2019, 02:56:03 AM »

Look, this topic is not about Russians and it is also not about your friend who allegedly made 500K profit on an FxPro account and never got the money. If you would like to talk about it, may I suggest that you open a new topic for it.

And btw, because some users caught you telling wild "pirate stories", it does not mean that they are stupid.

Forex21.. I don't know if you are stupid or just pretending to be one.

My question has nothing to do with Russians. I clearly asked if your method works with FXPro UK, beside the other shady branches of FXPro. So your answer should be YES or NO. And how much profit it will generate by using the FXPro UK compared with the other branches of FXPro?
(meaning are there swap value difference between each branch of FXPro?)

Offline plamar

« Reply #147 on: December 02, 2019, 09:22:51 AM »
Is this at the FXPro UK?

I don't know if you are stupid or just pretending to be one.

My question has nothing to do with Russians.

nasdaq100 aka Eddie Megaboot is the person behind the 2012 Megaboot scheme. In 2012 he claimed to has 13 years trading experience.
He is now in his mid 50is, has according to his own word 20 years trading experience and trade a 400$ cent account.
Megaboot was a martingale EA that failed many time. Whenever the EA blew up, he knows who is to blame. Somebody but not him!

Today he trades almost exclusive a crypto coin with less than 10k daily trading volume. His 400$ cent account is under water and stats look like from a trader who started trading last week.

He repeatedly shows up in various topic and posted false claims and made ridicules accusations. When he get caught he changes his story and attack those who made fun of whim like a school bully.

Preferable he calls everybody stupid who does not agree with him. As sad his story is, there is a lot to learn.

His story is sad and there is lot to learn.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:26:31 AM by plamar »
Sorry for my bad english...

Offline MastaerFX

« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2019, 09:44:29 AM »
They have cyber monday discounted deal at the website now 249 bucks and I like the offer. I wonder only what happens if all interest rates will suddenly become flat, equal or something else? What do we do then?

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2019, 10:41:15 AM »
They have cyber monday discounted deal at the website now 249 bucks and I like the offer. I wonder only what happens if all interest rates will suddenly become flat, equal or something else? What do we do then?

I would say it is very unlikely that all major central banks will cancel the interest rate model, don't you agree?
After all, interest rates are one of the most important economic control tools.

You can also take a look to OECD interest rates forecast. While they are only 'forecasts', they are usually reliable. As you can see, rates will change a bit but there will be plenty of opportunities.

https://data.oecd.org/interest/short-term-interest-rates-forecast.htm#indicator-chart

I hope this helps!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Is Forex Forum helpful in your trading? by fxopen78
[Today at 09:06:10 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by Pegasus FX
[Today at 03:37:27 PM]

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future? by Tobei
[Today at 07:41:02 AM]

Re: How else to choose a broker? by Tobei
[Today at 07:36:12 AM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Tobei