collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 14965 times)

Offline MastaerFX

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #150 on: December 03, 2019, 10:56:26 AM »
They have cyber monday discounted deal at the website now 249 bucks and I like the offer. I wonder only what happens if all interest rates will suddenly become flat, equal or something else? What do we do then?

I would say it is very unlikely that all major central banks will cancel the interest rate model, don't you agree?
After all, interest rates are one of the most important economic control tools.

You can also take a look to OECD interest rates forecast. While they are only 'forecasts', they are usually reliable. As you can see, rates will change a bit but there will be plenty of opportunities.

https://data.oecd.org/interest/short-term-interest-rates-forecast.htm#indicator-chart

I hope this helps!

What about short term changes?

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #151 on: December 03, 2019, 12:27:40 PM »
As we can see in the graph, most developed countries have low or negative interest rates (and probably will for a while) and for the higher rates you will have to trade exotic pairs.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #152 on: December 03, 2019, 12:43:18 PM »
As we can see in the graph, most developed countries have low or negative interest rates (and probably will for a while) and for the higher rates you will have to trade exotic pairs.

I would not like to trade coconuts against the Euro but USD, NOK, SAR, CZK, NZD, NZD, AUD, CAD and others offer great opportunities. :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 12:44:56 PM by Forex21 »

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #153 on: December 03, 2019, 12:50:47 PM »
They have cyber monday discounted deal at the website now 249 bucks and I like the offer. I wonder only what happens if all interest rates will suddenly become flat, equal or something else? What do we do then?

I would say it is very unlikely that all major central banks will cancel the interest rate model, don't you agree?
After all, interest rates are one of the most important economic control tools.

You can also take a look to OECD interest rates forecast. While they are only 'forecasts', they are usually reliable. As you can see, rates will change a bit but there will be plenty of opportunities.

https://data.oecd.org/interest/short-term-interest-rates-forecast.htm#indicator-chart

I hope this helps!

Interest rates move slowly and usually with a clear trend. There is always enough time to adapt portfolios and replace some if necessary. It is not like a the EUR zone increases rates by 500 points (5%) in Dezember and cuts them by 800 points (8%) in January. :)

If you look to the short term outlook you will see that there are always opportunities.

Short term outlook: https://data.oecd.org/interest/short-term-interest-rates-forecast.htm#indicator-chart
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 12:55:31 PM by Forex21 »

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #154 on: December 03, 2019, 12:54:23 PM »

I would not like to trade coconuts against the Zollar but USD, NOK, SAR, CZK, NZD, NZD, AUD, CAD and others offer great opportunities. :)

Offline MastaerFX

« Reply #155 on: December 03, 2019, 12:57:45 PM »
Zollar?   Solar powered Dollar? :o

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #156 on: December 03, 2019, 01:00:31 PM »
Zollar?   Solar powered Dollar? :o

RTGS Dollar (Zimdollar or zollar) 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTGS_Dollar

I hope this helps!

Alexander

Online FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2019, 01:08:22 PM »

I would not like to trade coconuts against the Euro but USD, NOK, SAR, CZK, NZD, NZD, AUD, CAD and others offer great opportunities. :)

Sure! But most of these are probably on the way down and South Africa... I am not sure it belongs in this list, really.

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2019, 06:32:44 PM »
I don't trust such kind of forecasts and advise you not to rely on them too.
No one knows the future, really  8)
The rates not likely will drop as banks have to attract money bags somehow and I think that they will keep changing rather randomly as everything on this planet  ::)

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #159 on: December 04, 2019, 10:15:24 AM »

Sure! But most of these are probably on the way down and South Africa... I am not sure it belongs in this list, really.

Over time some go up and some go down. That is the way it is and that is how it should be. Because when all go up and non go down it would be a problem and vica verse as well.

As for the "where do the rates go" question. Personally, I don't know and I don't do my own forecast models and I do not participate in guesswork. I do check from time to time models from the OECD because they have access to a flood of data and there work many Phd experts who do nothing else than create as reliable as possible forecast models.

Offline scottynorman

• Having a family - is the biggest blessing.
« Reply #160 on: December 04, 2019, 01:56:35 PM »
Yeah, you have to have a quite big account - need to be ready for high dd :)
You want to play? Let's play!
P.S. Huge fan of U2

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #161 on: December 04, 2019, 02:29:35 PM »
Yeah, you have to have a quite big account - need to be ready for high dd :)

Am I right if I say that you skipped reading the first post?

https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=22432.msg392994#msg392994
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:33:35 PM by Forex21 »

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #162 on: December 04, 2019, 10:27:54 PM »
@ people who purchased this - has anyone found profitable setup when using brokers from tightly regulated area only (FCA/ASIC). I am not requesting for exact info on pairs or brokers, but just wanting to understand if my finding that atleast one side of the trade definitely needs brokers from lightly regulated countries to find profitable setups. appreciated.

Offline Josef

• No custom title :)
« Reply #163 on: December 05, 2019, 07:26:15 AM »
@ people who purchased this - has anyone found profitable setup when using brokers from tightly regulated area only (FCA/ASIC). I am not requesting for exact info on pairs or brokers, but just wanting to understand if my finding that atleast one side of the trade definitely needs brokers from lightly regulated countries to find profitable setups. appreciated.

Yes.
We become what we consistently do.

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #164 on: December 05, 2019, 08:51:26 AM »

As I wrote earlier - yes  8)
I even posted brokers.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Pegasus FX by Pegasus FX
[Today at 03:37:27 PM]

Re: Will forex become the most popular Earning platform in future? by Tobei
[Today at 07:41:02 AM]

Re: How else to choose a broker? by Tobei
[Today at 07:36:12 AM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Tobei
[Today at 07:31:35 AM]