collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 29532 times)

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2019, 11:06:01 AM »
@ people who purchased this - has anyone found profitable setup when using brokers from tightly regulated area only (FCA/ASIC). I am not requesting for exact info on pairs or brokers, but just wanting to understand if my finding that atleast one side of the trade definitely needs brokers from lightly regulated countries to find profitable setups. appreciated.

Yes.

Portfolio with 1 pair and 2 brokerage firms. Both ASIC regulated. Net difference is 24.87 points. You had access to similar designs, yet you ask if anyone found profitable setup with tightly regulated brokers.

you couldnt just leave it at answering my question right, have to show that you are the smart alex... i hope you make millions with this setup and it lasts more than a fortnight.

Offline Adrian the Sun

« Reply #181 on: December 10, 2019, 12:25:45 PM »

How do I chose what to trade?

Any coupon for profx users?

Offline Stephan09

« Reply #182 on: December 10, 2019, 12:40:24 PM »
F1Maniac and Nasdaq100 I'm sorry to say this but I got the impression that you just sit here and try to find why the system cannot work, while several users here answered detailed that there are solid combinations and named them even.
Anyway, you just keep repeating the same without noticing the answers to your one and the same question again and again.
And when it came obvious that setups are here you simply turn rude and unfriendly.
This is weird, really. Why would you do this all?
If you don't want to put an effort to get something work for you then it is your choice, but why do you try to blackmail really proper trading concept?

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2019, 03:15:47 PM »
F1Maniac and Nasdaq100 I'm sorry to say this but I got the impression that you just sit here and try to find why the system cannot work, while several users here answered detailed that there are solid combinations and named them even.
Anyway, you just keep repeating the same without noticing the answers to your one and the same question again and again.
And when it came obvious that setups are here you simply turn rude and unfriendly.
If you don't want to put an effort to get something work for you then it is your choice, but why do you try to blackmail really proper trading concept?

Stephan, I am sorry I did not mean to be rude. I just saw literally thousands of vendors come and go on this forum since I registered in this forum 10 years ago. I remain skeptic till I see a myfxbook performance link were I get to analyse and read other people analysis.

In this case there is no way to verify anything on myfxbook, and the only way to verify anything in this specific case is see an actual combination that works and produce reasonable profit. (anything at 1% and above is very good in my views)

So far I have seen no evidence of any combination between two properly regulated brokers. Yes I saw the list of combinations in the list of brokers through the link provided earlier. But profits or points or what ever you wish to call it were ridiculously too low whenever you try to match between two regulated brokers. Preferably with the FCA. But ASIC is also good to go.

So far nothing has been shown and I have to remain skeptic, I am sorry.

Offline Foxy_Trader

« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2019, 04:29:59 PM »
C'mon this all became dramatically boring to read  :o
The topic looks like "everyone tries to assure Nadaq100 in something"  8)
Don't see, so let be it. I am sure you have something better to do in your life then seat here and keep complaining about the system you even did not see from close  :P

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2019, 04:57:08 PM »

Hello Adrian.

Good question. I always recommend to start with a simple portfolio (one instrument and two brokers this is) and build from there. We have portfolio examples in the member forum and you can also do your own research.

No, but it is still available for the introducing price of 249.00$.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have further questions.

Alexander

Offline Skretcher

« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2019, 05:24:28 PM »

Hello Adrian.

Good question. I always recommend to start with a simple portfolio (one instrument and two brokers this is) and build from there. We have portfolio examples in the member forum and you can also do your own research.

Alexander

How much $ does one need on each?

Offline plamar

« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2019, 10:32:58 PM »
There is no points or pips here, please dont try to act smart.

Yeah  brokers do swap details in pickled cucumbers. :D
Me thinks, it was again my russians oligarchs friends you told us about earlier. The come in night, took the points and replaced them with pickled cucumbers.

But wait. On instrument it still say point. Ohhhh, you sneaky oligarch. You trick as. AGAIN!

Sorry for my bad english...

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2019, 07:03:26 AM »

....I am sorry I did not mean to be rude.

You called other traders retards but you don't want to be rude. A spot a little conflict here.

Users provided examples and I posted specially for you broker details as well. Apparently, you did not look to it. Instead you made up a story about FxPro russia and a person who allegedly did not get his 500K profit from FxPro.  :-X

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #189 on: December 11, 2019, 07:04:16 AM »

Hello Adrian.

Alexander

How much $ does one need on each?

1000$/portfolio is the recommend minimum.

Offline Nasdaq100

« Reply #190 on: December 11, 2019, 03:13:39 PM »

....I am sorry I did not mean to be rude.

You called other traders retards but you don't want to be rude. A spot a little conflict here.

Users provided examples and I posted specially for you broker details as well. Apparently, you did not look to it. Instead you made up a story about FxPro russia and a person who allegedly did not get his 500K profit from FxPro.  :-X

I see you follow my postings closely everywhere on this forum! :P

I called other traders retards in another topic which you obviously have not bothered to read. We had a clear case where a broker was showing clear signs of fraud and a lot of members jumped to warn others, however, we had some members here who I again call retards, because they backed up the broker and actually vouched for it despite all the CLEAR signs of fraud.

Anyways, I don't want to post here anymore to be honest as its becoming a complete waste of time. I have not found one single combination of regulated brokers with high swap difference, points, pips, over night rewards, or what ever you want to call it. For those who found something and don't want to share, I am happy for you and wish you good luck.

P.S, screenshots of hidden info means absolutely nothing.

Good luck!

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #191 on: December 11, 2019, 05:03:51 PM »

November 27 a client shared with you a working broker combination. Both super dupa regulated. Sadly, you did not bother to take a closer look to it. Instead you entertained everybody with your wild wild west story about FxPro russia.

Good luck with your trading eddie!

Offline plamar

« Reply #192 on: December 12, 2019, 06:52:24 AM »
So guys now that some of bought this product, could you please verify if you have found a good profitable set-up on two reputable brokers?

Indeed :) I have found the good ones for me.

We have at the moment 9 or 10 different portfolios on the support forum (User Group) and more are added pretty much every day. Some are simple (one instrument-two brokers) and others are more complex.

Yes.

Is this at the FXPro UK?
Believe me if you make a large deposit into one of their other regulated branches they can take your money (it happened to someone I know who made $500k profit with fxpro)
ACY securities I never heard of.

Quote from: Nasdaq100
you are under the regulation of where your account exist.
soif your account is FXPro russia, then you can't really complain to the FCA

I think you will find it difficult to open an account with Fx Pro Russia.  ;)

FXPRO TOOK 500K FROM PERSON HE KNOW. NEWS FLASH: FXPRO RUSSIA IS NOT EXIST AND THEY DO NOT HAVE UNREGULATD BRANCHES.
I will even name some for the lazy traders. But fish out your rates by yourselves guys, please! Do some work  :P ;D
Fx Pro/ACY Securities.

Portfolio with 1 pair and 2 brokerage firms. Both ASIC regulated. Net difference is 24.87 points. You had access to similar designs, yet you ask if anyone found profitable setup with tightly regulated brokers.

Uhhh the amount of stupidity in here is through the roof.

Anyways, I don't want to post here anymore to be honest as its becoming a complete waste of time. I have not found one single combination of regulated brokers ...
P.S, screenshots of hidden info means absolutely nothing.

nasdaq100 make up story, insults other traders and when called out plays little girl you stole candy from.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 06:53:57 AM by plamar »
Sorry for my bad english...

Offline Josef

• No custom title :)
« Reply #193 on: December 12, 2019, 07:26:07 AM »
nasdaq100 make up story, insults other traders and when called out plays little girl you stole candy from.

You cannot have a normal conversation with a troll plamar. They feed on hate and are happy when somebody pay attention to them. Just ignore him.

We become what we consistently do.

Offline F1Maniac

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #194 on: December 12, 2019, 09:43:15 AM »

I dont think i've said anything wrong. I simply asked if anyone has found profitable setup. but our hero member earlier - specifically had to poke at the fact that i have not put in the effort, sure i had to give it back. and i get a private message about made up stuff from the author... point out a single post where I've made up. I've made factual statements based on the time and effort that I have. Yet I get a private message like this from the author, telling me what I should do with my career choices... lol hilarious.

Hello

I did not answer your posts because I do not want to spend time answering made up facts. We both know that you simple did not want to put in the needed effort to make this work for you. And that's ok with me. That is why we have a refund policy. You bought it and decided it is not for you and received a refund.

That's it. Leave it and think about if trading is actually for you. Because honestly, I think it is the wrong career choice for you. But I think you already know that.

Thank You!
Alexander

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Daxbot by petersurrey
[Today at 01:58:53 AM]

Re: EA Controller by diyforexskills
[Today at 01:36:12 AM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 01:06:43 AM]

Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading by Forex21
[Yesterday at 09:10:55 PM]