collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 38806 times)

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #225 on: January 10, 2020, 08:09:56 AM »
What investment minimum do you recommend with this software for someone living in Europe?

It depends. When I remember correct, you wrote in an E-Mail that you would like to share the capital to 4-5 brokers and would be only willing to use EU or Australia based brokers. This means fewer opportunities, higher costs and also lower returns.

Here is a little guide:

1k or less
1k or less can be used to practice setups in a live trading environment. But it does not make much sense to trade a few hundred $ with Swap Master.

1k-5k

This amount can be used to build an account. I would recommend a simple portfolio with one instrument and two brokers. Brokers should be of course regulated but you cannot to cherry picking. It is also not required, because no broker will close shop and run with your 2.5K. The plan should be to reinvest the monthly gains and don't touch the capital for at least one year.

5-10k

1 or 2 simple portfolios on 2 or max 3 brokers. This is where it starts to be interesting. You can trade larger and already start to trade more than one portfolio.

10K-50k
With this amount of trading capital you can already trade more complex portfolios on multiple brokers.

50k-100k
Depending on your yearly expenses, with this amount of trading capital you can basically life from the returns. Still, if you can reinvest it, this is where the fun starts.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #226 on: January 11, 2020, 12:15:20 AM »

1k-5k

This amount can be used to build an account. I would recommend a simple portfolio with one instrument and two brokers. Brokers should be of course regulated but you cannot to cherry picking. It is also not required, because no broker will close shop and run with your 2.5K. The plan should be to reinvest the monthly gains and don't touch the capital for at least one year.

What profit percentage can I reasonably expect after a year with this approach?

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #227 on: January 16, 2020, 10:55:54 AM »

1k-5k

What profit percentage can I reasonably expect after a year with this approach?

If you share the deposit you mentioned on two brokers you can make 100-150% (it depends how large you will trade) in 12 month.

I hope this helps.
Alexander

Offline 5ninefish

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #228 on: January 16, 2020, 03:56:53 PM »
Just want to confirm: due to broker restrictions, this system would not work well for US residents?

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #229 on: January 16, 2020, 05:38:55 PM »
Just want to confirm: due to broker restrictions, this system would not work well for US residents?

Yes. Unofrtuanlty, US citizens have very limited options when it comes to broker choice. That takes away many opportunities.

Offline goodexp

« Reply #230 on: January 22, 2020, 09:53:21 AM »
requested for refund 2 weeks ago and yet to receive the refund.
last email to support@forex21.com on 16 Jan went unanswered till now.

meanwhile i can see that they have the time to reply in this forum and their own forum daily.
so beware guys! will update when i do receive my refund.

don't worry,forex21 will refund.  i did it many years ago,but maybe need some time~ :)

Offline atomico

« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2020, 02:56:39 PM »
what are the time limit for ask a refund?

Become a Client: https://cbw.to/wo33nd

Offline fxkiss

« Reply #232 on: January 22, 2020, 03:10:48 PM »

meanwhile i can see that they have the time to reply in this forum and their own forum daily.
Directly asked why refunding? Is there any specific reason? Is it not working at all? Is it only working theoretically, but practically there are the problems 1, 2, 3?

Gesendet von meinem FEVER mit Tapatalk

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2020, 08:15:47 PM »

Yes, we do have time to answer questions. :)

If you requested a refund within the refund period and your request included your name and order id (or any other info what allows us to find your order), then I am absolutely certain that your refund was processed. However, it sometimes takes some time until the cc issuing bank books the amount back to the clients card/account. But this is nothing what we can influence.

On the other hand...
If your request did not include any info, like the post here on the forum, then I cannot tell you if the refund was processed or not.

Alexander

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #234 on: January 22, 2020, 08:18:22 PM »

don't worry, forex21 will refund.  i did it many years ago,but maybe need some time~ :)

Yes, we do. Good to read from you. How is trading going?

Offline envisage

« Reply #235 on: January 22, 2020, 08:24:14 PM »
I don't know why anyone would even want to request a refund.

Have opened my first trades with Swap Master - now making over $100 every day in swap on ASIC regulated brokers doing absolutely nothing. Now looking at increasing my positions.

Recouped the cost of this EA in just a few days. Very happy customer - big fan of Swap Master and this strategy!

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #236 on: January 22, 2020, 11:03:49 PM »

Have opened my first trades with Swap Master - now making over $100 every day in swap on ASIC regulated brokers doing absolutely nothing. Now looking at increasing my positions.

Recouped the cost of this EA in just a few days. Very happy customer - big fan of Swap Master and this strategy!
Good for you!  You have likely put in the time and effort required to ferret out good pairs and broker combos.

Can I ask you :-
- how much capital you have invested
- how many pairs you are using
- how many broker accounts are you using

Thanks, and good luck.

Offline envisage

« Reply #237 on: January 22, 2020, 11:21:22 PM »

Good for you!  You have likely put in the time and effort required to ferret out good pairs and broker combos.

Can I ask you :-
- how much capital you have invested
- how many pairs you are using
- how many broker accounts are you using

Thanks, and good luck.

Yes I will admit, you do need to put in the time and research required but much support is provided in the private forum.

I decided to start with $5K in each account and will look at increasing this now I have seen the success.  I have started with a very simple portfolio using just two brokers and one pair.  Will continue to research to diversify with other pairs/brokers.

Cheers and good luck also!

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #238 on: January 23, 2020, 04:08:32 PM »
Really? $100 every day with 5k? that would be like 60% per month and 720% (non-compounding) per year ;)
I think envisage is saying 5k in each account (two accounts = 10k investment in total).

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #239 on: January 23, 2020, 05:47:54 PM »
a simple "yes" reply to my last email (on 16 jan) would have sufficed and i would have patiently waited for the refund.
instead i have to jump through hoops to get a reply/refund.
and yes my first email included my name and order id.
you may want to be more active with your support helpdesk as you are in these forums.

I found your E-Mail. You sent it with sender name Eric. And as you know Eric and your real name have nothing to do with each other. The E-Mail itself did not include any order related info. 

Look, you ordered the software and decide that it is not for you. That's absolutely fine. Clowning around is not and it certainly does not help your trading.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 07:42:45 PM by Forex21 »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 01:04:53 PM]

Re: IC MARKETS by akev
[Today at 11:39:59 AM]

Re: Good uk broker? by akev
[Today at 11:35:54 AM]

Re: How to choose a broker? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:21:08 PM]

Re: Frero system by Nasdaq100