collapse

Author Topic: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading  (Read 38816 times)

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
Re: Swap Master - Market Neutral Arbitrage Trading
« Reply #285 on: February 14, 2020, 10:55:10 AM »
It is not very difficult to find working combinations. We have 12 instruments combinations posted with several options for brokers.

4 simple portfolios - That's portfolios with one trading instrument and two brokers.
3 standard portfolios - That's portfolios with two trading instruments and two or three brokers.
5 advanced portfolios - That's portfolios with three or more instruments and two or more brokers.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #286 on: February 14, 2020, 02:34:22 PM »
It is not very difficult to find working combinations. We have 12 instruments combinations posted with several options for brokers.

4 simple portfolios - That's portfolios with one trading instrument and two brokers.
3 standard portfolios - That's portfolios with two trading instruments and two or three brokers.
5 advanced portfolios - That's portfolios with three or more instruments and two or more brokers.

What are the broker names in your combinations?

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #287 on: February 14, 2020, 03:25:29 PM »

How dare you ask such questions?

Here is what neither this vendor nor his disciples would tell you, if you find a suitable swap rates on a specific
broker, this does not mean that these rates will remain the same in the future. As a matter of fact, the swap rate change
 could be so volatile that it could go from positive to negative over night!

I am just so disappointed with all the members of donnaforex (especially the long term ones) who joined  this crappy system and never stepped forward to clarify this pivotal piece of information. Is this how you pay back the members of donna forum who shared so much information with you through out the years? SHAME ON YOU!

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #288 on: February 14, 2020, 03:28:47 PM »
I'd be ineterested in that too.  I have quite a bit of capital invested and would be keen to know if any of the brokers I am using will be suitable without further investment / movement of funds.

I do think that I will give this one a go, but would like perhaps to use 'clean' accounts designated for swap master alone.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #289 on: February 14, 2020, 07:22:48 PM »

I love to share my personal research with Swap Master traders and I do so on a constant base. However, I am sure you understand that my interest to share my research on public forums is limited.

But if you read the thread you will find some instrument and broker combinations.

For better understanding, here is a simple portfolio what worked well for about seven month but stopped to be profitable a month ago. And yes, portfolios stop sometimes to work. When it happens, the trades are closed and a new portfolio is started.

USDCZK long on Broker A and short on Broker B
Best combination was AXI Trader long and IC Markets short.
Depending on the lot size, this portfolio yielded 3-9% monthly.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #290 on: February 14, 2020, 07:31:25 PM »
I'd be ineterested in that too.  I have quite a bit of capital invested and would be keen to know if any of the brokers I am using will be suitable without further investment / movement of funds.

I do think that I will give this one a go, but would like perhaps to use 'clean' accounts designated for swap master alone.

Usually some accounts can be used. Perhaps it will be the best if you write me a short E-Mail and let me know what you look for, which accounts you have and how active you want to trade swaps. I will then do my best to provide you with information what can help you to make a qualified decision.

Contact details can be found here: https://forex21.com/contact-us/

Alexander

Offline plamar

« Reply #291 on: February 15, 2020, 09:37:12 AM »
Poor nasday100 eddie. Fail fund manager, fail biz owner, fail ea developer, fail trader, fail internet troll.

What is average life expectation from portfolios Alexander?
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 10:36:57 AM by plamar »
Sorry for my bad english...

Online Ruairi OPleurisy

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #292 on: February 15, 2020, 10:55:14 AM »

Usually some accounts can be used. Perhaps it will be the best if you write me a short E-Mail and let me know what you look for, which accounts you have and how active you want to trade swaps. I will then do my best to provide you with information what can help you to make a qualified decision.

Contact details can be found here: https://forex21.com/contact-us/

Alexander
Thank you Alexander - absolute gent.

Offline Rayzzz82

« Reply #293 on: February 18, 2020, 09:45:09 PM »
I am writing here as there is no response at all from Alexander or Andre with regards to the refund I am seeking.

Alex, kindly acknowledge my request for refund so that I know you are tending to this. I have been trying to contact you on Skype (which you have read my message but not reply) and email since yesterday.

Based on the T&C, I am seeking the refund on the fifth day and it clearly fall within the 10 days condition clearly stated on your clauses.

Once again, I seek your acknowledgement to my refund request.

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #294 on: February 19, 2020, 07:52:27 AM »

What is average life expectation from portfolios Alexander?

Some are valid for years, others for a half year and sometimes it happens that you start a new portfolio and a few weeks later it stop working. I guess the answer is that it really depends.

What I do is the following:
When I find a new working portfolio, I usually monitor the swap rates for 1-2 months to see if they are stable or not. If they are, I assume that they will stay this way in the future and add the portfolio idea to the forum.

I hope this helps.
Alexander

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #295 on: February 19, 2020, 09:42:23 AM »
I am writing here as there is no response at all from Alexander or Andre with regards to the refund I am seeking.

Alex, kindly acknowledge my request for refund so that I know you are tending to this. I have been trying to contact you on Skype (which you have read my message but not reply) and email since yesterday.

Based on the T&C, I am seeking the refund on the fifth day and it clearly fall within the 10 days condition clearly stated on your clauses.

Once again, I seek your acknowledgement to my refund request.

Hello Rayzzz82.
You sent your request February 17 and the refund was processed February 18. What is interesting is that after your refund was processed you wrote here on donnaforex, forexfactory and our forum, making it clear that you did not receive any response from us and also no refund.

I am very sorry but it does not matter how much posts you write, we do not issue refunds twice.

I hope this helps.
Alexander

Offline Rayzzz82

« Reply #296 on: February 19, 2020, 10:34:28 AM »
As per what I have replied to you on email. Do note that I do not seek immediate process of the refund. I only need to know that you have received my email so that I do not have to send another reminder the next day

--------------------------------------------
Again, you did not see the reply that I have given on your skype.

There is simply no reply, no acknowledgement or no notification that you or your colleague has processed the refund. Do ask your colleague if he has sent any notification or acknowledgement to me before you "scream" at me.

I post on the forum, solely because I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT YESTERDAY for the whole business day!

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #297 on: February 19, 2020, 12:28:48 PM »
As per what I have replied to you on email. Do note that I do not seek immediate process of the refund. I only need to know that you have received my email so that I do not have to send another reminder the next day

--------------------------------------------
Again, you did not see the reply that I have given on your skype.

There is simply no reply, no acknowledgement or no notification that you or your colleague has processed the refund. Do ask your colleague if he has sent any notification or acknowledgement to me before you "scream" at me.

I post on the forum, solely because I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT YESTERDAY for the whole business day!

You ordered the software 2020-02-13 and received a order confirmation E-Mail. You requested a refund 2020-02-17 and the refund was processed 2020-02-18. Just like after ordering, you received a auto generated E-Mail from the payment processor.

After everything was processed you started posting on multiple public forums and claimed that you did not receive any response and no refund.

The truth is that you tried to get two refunds for one order and it did not work. Bad luck for you. Now please get out of my hair.

Thank You!
Alexander

« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 12:41:01 PM by Forex21 »

Offline Rayzzz82

« Reply #298 on: February 19, 2020, 01:25:55 PM »

You ordered the software 2020-02-13 and received a order confirmation E-Mail. You requested a refund 2020-02-17 and the refund was processed 2020-02-18. Just like after ordering, you received a auto generated E-Mail from the payment processor.

After everything was processed you started posting on multiple public forums and claimed that you did not receive any response and no refund.

The truth is that you tried to get two refunds for one order and it did not work. Bad luck for you. Now please get out of my hair.

Thank You!
Alexander
[/quote]

NEGATIVE!

The refund was only processed after my post on the forum board. You can seek the exact timing from the moderator as my post was moderated before it was posted!

"claimed that you did not receive any response and no refund" - I claimed that I did not received any response since yesterday. but I DID NOT CLAIM I did not receive no refund.

You ought to see my post clearly in this forum before you reply. I am posting on this forum to seek your attention so that YOU CAN ACKNOWLEDGE THE REFUND REQUEST!

Offline Forex21

• Forex21
« Reply #299 on: February 19, 2020, 03:47:01 PM »
I claimed that I did not received any response since yesterday. but I DID NOT CLAIM I did not receive no refund.

You knew that your refund was processed but felt upset because you did not receive a confirmation E-Mail that we received your refund request. That is new.  :)

I am sorry, but there is nothing what I can do for you. You can write as much post on public forums as you want, you will not receive two refunds for one order.

Alexander

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 01:04:53 PM]

Re: IC MARKETS by akev
[Today at 11:39:59 AM]

Re: Good uk broker? by akev
[Today at 11:35:54 AM]

Re: How to choose a broker? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:21:08 PM]

Re: Frero system by Nasdaq100