collapse

Author Topic: Is FXGoodway worth attention?  (Read 843 times)

Offline marcopiccollo

Is FXGoodway worth attention?
« on: November 30, 2019, 10:23:44 PM »
I'm looking for a new EA for to be my another "side hustle". I've bought coupe of them and now I'm looking for another one. Read a lot of articles and talked to some people and decided to go with http://fxgoodway.com/
But still not quite sure. It's kinda expensive and strategy is ... unusual. So I just want to ask people who heard good/bad things about this EA - share your opinion or experience. Don't want to waste my money.
Cheers!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 10:42:17 PM by marcopiccollo »

Offline fxkiss

Re: Is FXGoodway worth attention?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 02:32:28 PM »
It looks martingale, that is why I didn't buy it.

Gesendet von meinem FEVER mit Tapatalk

Offline LitnerGo

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 04:10:21 PM »

Yes true. It's from the workshop a Forex Store from one person. Use only martingale or grid strategy.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/fxcharger-com.49185/

Offline nck

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2019, 04:28:17 PM »
very deja vu

Offline FXGoodway

• http://fxgoodway.com
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 12:23:03 PM »

Yes true. It's from the workshop a Forex Store from one person. Use only martingale or grid strategy.

Hello! I represent FXGoodway on DonnaForex.com.

Thanks for your comment. However, I want to say that we, FXGoodway and ForexStore - are completely different companies. FXGoodway is a company that creates EAs and ForexStore is a platform that sells and promotes robots. We are partners with ForexStore - they help us to promote our product as well as sell it on their platform, but ForexStore and FXGoodway are NOT the same company.

About that ForexPeaceArmy thread - comment was left by an obvious competitor (Jarora), so I wouldn't consider his words as an ultimate truth since all of his comments are negative reviews of other vendors and companies.
I think his actions speak louder than his words.

If you have questions - don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 01:52:40 PM by FXGoodway »

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 03:09:31 PM »
The seller of FXGoodway is available on the forum to answer questions and comments.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline FXGoodway

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 03:25:46 PM »

Hello! I represent FXGoodway on DonnaForex.com.
Thank you for an introduction.

Thanks for your comment. However, I want to say that we, FXGoodway and ForexStore - are completely different companies. FXGoodway is a company that creates EAs and ForexStore is a platform that sells and promotes robots.
We are partners with ForexStore - they help us to promote our product as well as sell it on their platform, but ForexStore and FXGoodway are NOT the same company.

About that ForexPeaceArmy thread - comment was left by an obvious competitor (Jarora), so I wouldn't consider his words as an ultimate truth since all of his comments are negative reviews of other vendors and companies.
I think his actions speak louder than his words.

If you have questions - don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 03:27:26 PM by FXGoodway »

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 01:59:28 PM »
Why do you pretend to be different people and pretend to create distance between the product and the store when you are all one and the same? Why do you use fake accounts on forums to generate discussion about your products? What is your link to the creator of this topic for example? (All roads lead back to fxstore - you've slipped up with some of your IP addresses and have clearly made a mistake tracking your numerous forum accounts, i can follow a trail between your numerous accounts and they all lead back to fxstore, clearly not separate accounts, not even just seller accounts, you have fake profiles for creating forum attention too).  Even the language and way of writing is identical between all of your different accounts who have contacted me, you write in a distinctive style.. 

I don't' get why you don't just be honest and run a Forex Store and make loads of different products if you want to do that?

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline FXGoodway

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 08:35:51 PM »
Why do you pretend to be different people and pretend to create distance between the product and the store when you are all one and the same? Why do you use fake accounts on forums to generate discussion about your products? What is your link to the creator of this topic for example? (All roads lead back to fxstore - you've slipped up with some of your IP addresses and have clearly made a mistake tracking your numerous forum accounts, i can follow a trail between your numerous accounts and they all lead back to fxstore, clearly not separate accounts, not even just seller accounts, you have fake profiles for creating forum attention too).  Even the language and way of writing is identical between all of your different accounts who have contacted me, you write in a distinctive style.. 

I don't' get why you don't just be honest and run a Forex Store and make loads of different products if you want to do that?

Hello Donna. ForexStore and vendors of EAs are completely different fields and people. ForexStore it's a publisher/platform for selling and promoting EAs. And yes, you are right, I do work for ForexStore, I am not a FXGoodway vendor. Yes, you are right, IP and a person are the same for couple EAs accounts (me).
The purpose of this was that ForexStore prioritizes the quality service and promotion of EAs that are brand partnered with ForexStore (more about this type of partnership you can read here https://forexstore.com/info/sellers-and-developers). That's why we (ForexStore) decided to create official representatives of every EA that we work with to assist and support our clients on this forum. That's why all ways are leading to ForexStore. We are also providing tech support for a lot of brand partnered EAs. We are doing this for the sake of the quality service, because not all of the vendors can do it on the appropriate level. At the very beginning we tried to support every EA from the ForexStore name, but we understood that it scares and confuses our customers, that's why we've created separate account for every EA.

I want to apologize on behalf of company and myself, that we used non-transparent approach regarding this question. Sadly, I thought that it would be more convenient not explaining those nuances and just start working and supporting our customers on your forum.
Donna, we want to apologize personally to you for inconvenience and wasted time. We appreciate and respect your forum and your work.

edit from Donna: I have restored the full post even though some of it is advertising so that the vendor can have his say.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 10:25:27 AM by FXGoodway »

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 08:44:45 AM »
The problem is you are pretending you are not one and the same when clearly you are. Our forum has always had very strict policies about multiple accounts and one person pretending to be many. I have never seen any indication that in this case anything is separate - whilst you admit you control the other accounts for marketing purposes, at the same time in private messages these same accounts write to me and tell me they are nothing to do wtih FXStore other than as offering extra services to help them, and talk about FXStore in the third person as if they are someone else entirely. No one ever once made the situation transparent and i asked multiple times on your accounts as well as submitting requests to your own fxstore website for email contact to resolve this. No one felt it necessary to actually answer my original question "What is your connection to FXStore?" (all of your answers were written from the point of view of the EA owner when clearly you were all the same person).

Your business model in this respect is simply not compatible with our forum which always has been very strict on this. It does feel dishonest too on a personal level, i really don't like our forum being taken for a ride. I wish you all the best but I don't see a way forward for FXStore to be able to manage multiple accounts on the forum and we never were a place for marketing, only for support from EA creators themselves (not marketing companies).
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:48:09 AM by donnaforex »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: How to choose a broker? by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:21:08 PM]

Re: Frero system by Nasdaq100
[Yesterday at 01:33:24 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 01:07:46 PM]

Re: Frero system by plamar
[Yesterday at 12:19:09 PM]

Re: Good uk broker? by hjosh
[Yesterday at 10:29:41 AM]