collapse

Author Topic: Daxbot  (Read 22031 times)

Offline Daxbot

Re: Daxbot
« Reply #105 on: February 01, 2020, 03:56:46 PM »

daxbot,

why are you only running such a small account like $200 equity there abouts ?

the old question comes to mind in regards trusting the strategy, thats why i am asking.

to me it seems to be very well worth running a higher balance, thats why it does not make sense that your master account is so small.

Hi,
Where is account balance? What is that from?

account balance is not showing, but it can be estimated easily if you know your way around myfxbook.

back to my question why are you not running higher balance ??

thx much

Hi,
I have 4k starting on Monday, will post it. And another 5k I will be starting maybe soon in thinkmarkets.
Yes, I had it running on other accounts with other FX systems, this master account is unmolested with other systems etc, its pure untouched running,
altogether will have about 10k committed to it by end of  week.

ah sweet, sure appreciate your forthcoming on this.

this will most certainly, a make you profits, and b give you much more credibility sales down the line.

its a good strategy which i been trading dow open 9 30 est manually for some time, its a very interesting concept. actually you might want to look at the dow, maybe your ea can be adapted to trade it as well.

hey Reinerh,
No prbs, thanks. Certainly we will be adding higher high value accounts next week as the product life cycle maturing and we look to really affirm its status.
We are close to a final product on DOW. We have looked at FTSE / CAC etc but correlation is just too high to DAX, end up wins and losses similar times. DOW has its "own" mind. Thing about the DOW the 5 min chart may be too slow, awful lot of action takes place in first 5-10 min, may have to move to Dow 1- min for it. Index often overlooked instrument but offer value due to fixed market open times that FX doesn't have,

Next week we release the DaxBotV2 - removes the trade time scrolling and has a friendly display on chart. logic remains same.

Offline reinerh

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2020, 09:30:15 PM »

hi daxbot,

sweet, that sure be nice if you can make something with the dow.

its often quite violent at the open, but looking back overnight action is what i base my entries on. so that be great if you can get something coded to whatever method yours is.

green pips to ya :)

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2020, 11:07:34 AM »
Loss on icmarkets demo after 7 straight wins...looking at the long entry after a short pullback on the days large fall I probably would have closed manually if this was live act....great month though!

thanks peter
yea heavy sell off and daxbot tried to pick the bounce, wasn't to be.
BTW we are resetting to LEVEL 1 as February new month and we don't carry over the X2 risk.
So, back to base lot now for Mondays trade.
this is just personal preference, Jan and over and Feb start in new slate.

Peter, hope you like the new site, bit easier to read :)
www.daxbot.eu

Thanks will take a look...good to see u are backing this with a decent $$ account  :)

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2020, 02:17:17 PM »
I subscribed to this month-to-month, single license. Running at 1.0 lots, no lot double on loss on a live/real money account with Blackbull Markets.

So far, two trades on the morning of the 3rd and this morning. Both 20 something pip losses while vendor reference account had loss on the 3rd and a win this morning.

Offline Daxbot

« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2020, 03:27:35 PM »
I subscribed to this month-to-month, single license. Running at 1.0 lots, no lot double on loss on a live/real money account with Blackbull Markets.

So far, two trades on the morning of the 3rd and this morning. Both 20 something pip losses while vendor reference account had loss on the 3rd and a win this morning.

hi,
cant be 2 trades in same day when max trades=1
please send your inputs to us to check.
Only thing you should be changing from the predefined inputs are lot sizes,
your max lot must be set same as your base lot, or it will increase,
Should be Lot = 1.0
Increase factor: 2
Max lot: 2.0
Start 10
end 18
Max trades 1
Trail false
move to BE: false
chart 5 MINUTE
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 03:45:32 PM by Daxbot »

Offline Daxbot

« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2020, 08:33:42 PM »
Admirals was a 10:10 long
IC was a 10:00 long.
Both winners.

Offline laracroft

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2020, 08:47:59 PM »
Both winners.

Strangely, on my real ICMARKETS account I did not have a buy at 10.00 but a sell (closed at a loss) at 12.50
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 08:53:37 PM by laracroft »

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2020, 09:23:21 PM »

hi,
cant be 2 trades in same day when max trades=1
please send your inputs to us to check.
Only thing you should be changing from the predefined inputs are lot sizes,
your max lot must be set same as your base lot, or it will increase,
Should be Lot = 1.0
Increase factor: 2
Max lot: 2.0
Start 10
end 18
Max trades 1
Trail false
move to BE: false
chart 5 MINUTE
I did not say there was two trades in one day. I said "one trade one the morning of the 3rd and on this morning".

Offline rsmereka

• Future Lab
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2020, 09:27:06 PM »
Both winners.

Strangely, on my real ICMARKETS account I did not have a buy at 10.00 but a sell (closed at a loss) at 12.50
Mine, this morning, was also a sell which opened at 12:50 (server time [Athens]). The trade which opened on the morning of the 3rd was also a sell at 10:35.

Offline Daxbot

« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2020, 09:31:47 PM »
Both winners.

Could have gapped open and broker couldn't fill it, or spread was too wide.

Offline Daxbot

« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2020, 09:35:33 PM »
Both winners.

Mine, this morning, was also a sell which opened at 12:50 (server time [Athens]). The trade which opened on the morning of the 3rd was also a sell at 10:35.

Guys we make a strategic change to start time 9:56 from 10:00
This allows the EA time to enter the first bar signal in future.
I will relay this across clients.
Start Hour 9
Start Minute 56

This will help alleviate 10:00 opens issues especially if the signal arrives just as the bar opens and the time clock starts simulanteously.

Matts

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #116 on: February 05, 2020, 02:11:27 AM »
Hi Matt - are you using 5% risk per trade - note the 3rd has two entries - assume these were partial fills? I had my demo set on the wrong time frame yesterday and when changed back it also took that late losing trade, so you are right regarding trading only the market open - makes sense! It appears slippage is quite a common feature with this pair?...

Offline petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2020, 09:00:35 AM »
win today ic markets demo....wow if the trailing stop had been in place you could be looking at another 100+ points!

Offline Daxbot

« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2020, 09:02:41 AM »
Hi Matt - are you using 5% risk per trade - note the 3rd has two entries - assume these were partial fills? I had my demo set on the wrong time frame yesterday and when changed back it also took that late losing trade, so you are right regarding trading only the market open - makes sense! It appears slippage is quite a common feature with this pair?...

No our lot size was too big we took part off to normalise the size.
We only have lot size like you guys.
Good one today very clean.

Offline Daxbot

« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2020, 09:03:19 AM »

No our lot size was too big we took part off to normalise the size.
We only have lot size like you guys.
Good one today very clean.
Yes slippage last week had a 18 point positive slippage. Swings and roundabouts.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by FLechdrop
[Today at 02:46:21 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:14:13 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:03:52 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 01:53:53 PM]

Re: FX Autotrader Elite by diyforexskills
[Today at 07:35:16 AM]