collapse

Author Topic: What do you do when you feel lonely....?  (Read 3404 times)

Offline Keysen Johnson

What do you do when you feel lonely....?
« on: February 18, 2020, 02:05:46 PM »
Sometimes I feel like nobody cares about me and that I worth nothing....... my kids are married or don't live with me anymore they have their own life.......... how to fight this feeling...??? thanks.........

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: What do you do when you feel lonely....?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 08:07:24 PM »
Sometimes I feel like nobody cares about me and that I worth nothing....... my kids are married or don't live with me anymore they have their own life.......... how to fight this feeling...??? thanks.........

Hear you! A lot has to do with one's personality: If you are an extrovert, normally they don't have issues but for introverts who have spent most of their lives working and contributing to their family, the hard part comes when they say "thank you", if they do say that much, and just walk into the void.

I think most world philosophers had voiced the same philosophy, "know thy self". I mean really get to know yourself, it is not as easy as it sounds. Having spent your life sacrificing and giving to others, we don't naturally take the time to think deeply about our mortality and how limiting life could be, especially if we don't pause now and then to "smell the flowers".

There is much I can talk to you about but the following stories might help in this:

http://iliasleousis.blogspot.com/2017/05/episode-xl-mam-kaka-nani-and-sixteenth.html

The following is for the younger croud but the message is the same:

http://iliasleousis.blogspot.com/2015/06/episode-xxxiii-love-is-ink-wisdom-is_7.html

Stay strong.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: February 18, 2020, 08:11:04 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 01:30:26 AM »

Don't get involved in trading forex :o Seriously, this has to be one of the most 'isolating' of all 'professions' if you can call it that - staring at charts, systems, EA's you need to be content working 'alone' which of course is very different to being lonely. Forums like this really help and can guide you through a lot of the pitfalls. Otherwise, I would structure your day to ensure you spend at least a few hours of each day in the company of others; which could simply mean going to the nearest coffee bar, walk in a busy park, anything which brings you into human contact. The trick is not to fall into the trap of staring at screens all day!

Parenthood is all-consuming for some 20 years and many feel the same 'vacuum' as you I am sure - now you have a wonderful opportunity to chase your own dreams - good luck!

Online diyforexskills

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2020, 05:46:43 AM »

Volunteering can be a fulfilling pastime. I joined CompterPals for Seniors some time ago after retirement, sharing my incomplete computer skills with those who had no clue at all but who wanted to be connected to their friends and offspring. Originally it was for help with Word and Windows, but these days it's help with smartphones and tablets that seem to be in demand.
Information, rebates and products -
http://www.diyforexskills.com

Offline Nuadagas

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2020, 02:43:55 PM »
I think it's really something where you can devote some time to me as well on way many levels that it can't resists here. You should have some hobby or other doings, I bet there are some social movements where you really can introduce yourself and try to take it further.

Offline Keysen Johnson

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2020, 04:03:50 PM »
thanks to all for your kind words and support....... means a world to me........ i went on a vacation and i feel better now
god bless ya'll for your kind and compassionate heart!!!!!!!!!!

Offline BrandonHolly

• Scalper, still learning to trade.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2020, 12:54:26 PM »
Stay strong my friend. Try to do something different not trading.
Forex market is indeed a place for lonely people. So I suggest you switch to ea trading (if you are trading manually) OR just do something different (for at least couple months).
Hope you'll enjoy you time trading after that.

Offline scottynorman

• Having a family - is the biggest blessing.
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2020, 05:41:08 PM »
Shit, you hate to see topics like that. Hope you are doing all right now my man.
You want to play? Let's play!
P.S. Huge fan of U2

Offline Nuadaris

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 12:06:11 PM »
As banal or stupid as it sounds right now, you need to make a friend. Yeah, I know it's hard, I've been dealing with these finding problems myself. But if you have someone you can call your friend, you won't feel so alone and sad. You'll have someone you can tell about your day, or share problems, or listen to your friend over a cup of coffee or a beer. Try to make at least a small effort for this task, and perhaps the result will make you happy.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:21:22 PM]

Re: FourLeafClover EA from FourLeafClover FX by alaali
[Yesterday at 02:05:17 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by peter_s
[Yesterday at 12:44:41 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 12:25:07 PM]

Re: FROM THE MOUTHS OF TROUBLEMAKERS by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 12:01:36 PM]