collapse

Author Topic: smart forex expert signal  (Read 6443 times)

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
smart forex expert signal
« on: August 06, 2020, 02:01:01 PM »
hi, I had SFE Price Action, I loss some money with it because I was not very lucky with the moment I started. Now I have been following Jimmy's SFE signal for a few months and my account is doing very well.

I am not sure why I don't see his updates here anymore but I think you should have look at his system...all the numbers on his myfxbook account are real!

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/SFETrading/smart-forex-expert-signal-100/5817768
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: smart forex expert signal
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2020, 04:23:13 PM »
hi, I had SFE Price Action, I loss some money with it because I was not very lucky with the moment I started. Now I have been following Jimmy's SFE signal for a few months and my account is doing very well.

I am not sure why I don't see his updates here anymore but I think you should have look at his system...all the numbers on his myfxbook account are real!

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/SFETrading/smart-forex-expert-signal-100/5817768

It would be more assuring if his track record was verified ( "Track Record Not Verified") but we trust your observation. It looks good.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 08:09:01 AM »
yes Humble trader, it was not verified for some time yesterday, but it looks verified now. I remember it was also verified before when I joined.
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Offline Jimmy SFE

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 11:40:57 PM »

Hi stefanosb,

Thanks for asking. Yes I am still here. Donna removed my previous thread because I was posting too often with screenshots and it seemed like I was advertising. She offered to formally introduce me by opening a new topic here but I think we both got busy so it didn't go ahead. Anyway since you have opened a new thread here, hopefully I will just be able to update people here. I will try to keep it fairly simple so it will not seem like I am trying to exaggerate the performance.

As Humble Trader pointed out, my main account became not verified for some reason yesterday but it's verified again now. I am not sure what happened and can only assume it's something to do with the Myfxbook server. You cannot publish an account publicly nowadays without a fully verified account, so my account was definitely fully verified when I published it.

Anyway I will just do a quick introduction of my accounts for those who may be interested. Currently I am running the following strategies on my IC Markets 100% Risk account:

SFE Stock Market - 1.5% Risk per trade, 14 positions max
SFE Price Action - 1% Risk per trade
SFE Attractor - 1% Risk per trade
SFE Stealth - 3% Risk per trade
SFE Night Scalper - 2% Risk per trade
SFE Breakout - 1.5% Risk per trade
SFE KISS - 2% Risk per trade
SFE Trend - 2% Risk per trade

The Pepperstone 30% Risk account simply copies the trades on IC Markets at 30% ratio. The other thing to note is Pepperstone has fewer suitable stocks available than IC Markets (only 36 at Pepperstone vs 72 at IC Markets), so not all IC Markets stock trades will be copied onto Pepperstone.

The 100% Risk account is a high risk account and I expect the max DD can go up to 50-60%, but at the same time the yearly gain should be over 100-200%. The 30% Risk account will have a max expected DD less than 20%, with an expected annual return of 30-50%. There is no risk of margin call even with the high risk account, because the max loss on a single trade is capped at 3%, and as the account decreases in size, the trading lot size will go down as well.

My long term plan is to keep the balance of the IC Markets account at around $100K, and move any extra profits to the lower risk MAM account at Pepperstone for slow and steady long term growth.

I will also just briefly mention that we had a very good week this week and we made $15K in total on the two accounts, making a new equity high at the same time.

You can now copy my accounts on Social Trader Tools for 30% performance fee (which means you won't need to pay any fees to us if you don't make a profit ;)):

Smart Forex Expert Signal (100% Risk) - IC Markets MT5:
https://bit.ly/sfe100risk
Smart Forex Expert MAM (30% Risk) - Pepperstone MT5:
https://bit.ly/sfe30risk

NB: In order to copy the stock trades, you will need to use the same broker as my master accounts. You will also need to activate Stock CFDs on IC Markets MT5 by sending an email to support at IC Markets to request it. Pepperstone MT5 accounts come with Stock CFDs already activated.

Also, I have decided to run a little promotion to celebrate my account making a new equity high this week. I will cover the $20 account hosting fee charged by Social Trader Tools for the first month, for the next 10 people that sign up within the next week. Once you have made the first $20 monthly payment to Social Trader Tools, just forward me a copy of the Paypal receipt to my email at SFETrading@hotmail.com and I will reimburse you.

Thanks guys for reading this long post, and please feel free to ask any questions. :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 06:20:20 AM by ccjhuang »

SFE Signal website: http://www.SFESignal.com

Offline Q1200GS

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 10:16:40 AM »
Why do you call it  "100 % Risk account" if DD could be around 60 % and no possible MC? With 100 % risk someone could think you could blow the account.

Offline Jimmy SFE

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 10:37:17 AM »
It simply means I am running all the 8 EAs at their originally designed risk, but instead of running them on 8 separate accounts I am running them all on the one account, and thats why the risk is high.

But as I mentioned in the previous post, even though you could get a large DD up to 50-60%, the account will never blow up because the max risk for any trade is capped at 3%, and the trade size will get smaller as the account gets smaller in size. Given enough time the account will still recover, and the potential growth will be very high. People who are more adventurous can use this risk, however I dont recommend using high risk for people who are not prepared for 50% DD. Also, to balance out the risk myself, I plan to withdraw profits from the 100% Risk account to the 30% Risk account regularly.

When you use Social Trader Tools, you can adjust the risk multiplier. If copying the 100% Risk account, you can copy with 0.5x multiplier to make it medium risk (DD up to 30%, yearly growth 50-100%) or 0.3x multiplier to make it low risk (DD up to 20%, yearly growth 30-50%)

So to recap, the term 100% Risk refers to the original risk per trade setting for each EA, which does not mean risking 100% of the account balance.

I hope this answers your questions :)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:57:12 AM by Jimmy SFE »

Offline Jimmy SFE

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 04:10:41 PM »
Hi guys,

A new EA, SFE Gold Fever, has been added to my IC Markets account trading at 1% risk per trade.

We now also have a live stream for the SFE master accounts, which will be connected 24/5 throughout the week: http://bit.ly/sfelive

Offline MastaerFX

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 09:33:37 PM »
Jimmy business works like this.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/jimmy8378

He receives commission for every trade placed and you lose your money.

Simple as that. 8) 8)

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2020, 06:25:07 AM »
Hi, those are his personal accounts, nothing to do with the signal I'm following. There was also big size manual trading there if I remember correctly.

Offline MastaerFX

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2020, 09:54:56 AM »
Hi, those are his personal accounts, nothing to do with the signal I'm following.

The signals are based on the same combination of bots. What are the odds that the result will be different?

There was also big size manual trading there if I remember correctly.

Yes, I see. There are some large size hope and pray trades.

Good luck! ;)

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2020, 03:20:41 PM »
Hi, results are the combination af many forex bots, some recent some with a long history. Vendor added a stock bot too,  For what I can know it never happened that an SFE eas blown an account, in fact they have all positive track on myfxbook. Risk depend on the user, you can set as you prefer.  I'm very happy with this, and as you can read on my last years post I tried a lot of eas. Good ones are rare. Sorry if my english is not very good.

Offline goodexp

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2020, 03:31:19 PM »
Jimmy business works like this.

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/jimmy8378

Simple as that. 8) 8)

that's his old accounts.

at that time,he withdraw much money,and run sfe price action,  in the past two years  sfe price action work not good,

if orders loss,and loss,he will increase the risk per orders.

he start 3* risk ,and loss ,add more risk, untill the account reach new high.  so the dd% show much more high,because he withdraw much money.

if not withdraw he will not use so high risk

Offline MastaerFX

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2020, 10:32:34 AM »
Hi, results are the combination af many forex bots, some recent some with a long history. Vendor added a stock bot too,  For what I can know it never happened that an SFE eas blown an account, in fact they have all positive track on myfxbook. Risk depend on the user, you can set as you prefer.  I'm very happy with this, and as you can read on my last years post I tried a lot of eas. Good ones are rare. Sorry if my english is not very good.

I find it striking how happy you are with the results. Your myfxbook account shows that SFE is nothing but a money burning machine. Month after month, year after year, burn burn burn burn burn.  :) :) :) :)

And you know what's funny. Your English here is broken but it is perfect on myfxbook.

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2020, 07:36:38 PM »
Hi, I know my english is not very good so you probably didn't understand what I wanted to say, even in my first post.

I bought Sfe price action and lost some money because I bought it probably when it started having problems, it gain on big impulses and this kind of market is less frequent than in the past. Now market often zig zag so this kind of eas, now, I dont know in the future, do not works well.

I opened this tread about the signal I'm using since may that make me more or less 9000 euros of gain. Ok boy, I dont know the future. I hope to continue in this way. I do not have any system to sell. I bought several eas and joined signals I know good ones are absolutely rare.

For me this one has been good until today. We will see in the future. Bye.

Offline Jimmy SFE

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2020, 01:19:57 AM »
Hi guys,

We now have our own signal copying page: https://copy.smartforexexpert.com

You will need to use an IC Markets MT5 account or a Pepperstone MT5 account to copy our signals.

You can use your own existing accounts if you already have accounts with these brokers - otherwise I would strongly encourage people to sign up through Donna's IB to support this forum:

Open a new IC Markets account: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19393.0
Open a new Pepperstone account: https://donnaforex.com/index.php?topic=19973.0

Please bear in mind that we are not here trying to steal Donna's business, in fact we would like to help make it better by getting more people to come here to discuss about the profitable system we have. I say this from the bottom of my heart as a member who has been here since 2011. :)

Simple as that. 8) 8)

That is not true because our signal is now free to join and people will only be invoiced the 30% performance fee if they make profit for the month above the previous high-water mark. So there is no cost to the followers whatsoever until they make a profit.

Why do you call it  "100 % Risk account" if DD could be around 60 % and no possible MC? With 100 % risk someone could think you could blow the account.

I took your point into consideration and I have renamed the accounts to "High Risk" and "Low Risk" accounts. :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 08:51:21 AM by Jimmy SFE »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: forex cyborg by Humble Trader's Fx
[Yesterday at 11:59:00 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 02:53:03 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 01:11:45 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[September 17, 2020, 03:18:33 PM]