collapse

Author Topic: smart forex expert signal  (Read 7764 times)

Offline Young

Re: smart forex expert signal
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2020, 12:08:26 PM »

It should be clear by now that the only meaningful way for us to generate an income, is to have genuinely good performance so we can make money for ourselves and receive performance fee from followers. ;)

Quote the opposite. If your interest would be performance you would use a top shelf broker where your clients pay $1 or $2 commission.

Performance would be higher and you would receive more performance fee.

woulda coulda shoulda   :P :P :P :P

Offline _Jonathan_

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2020, 06:58:40 AM »

Jimmy came up with a new excuse. Now it is the fault from the upcoming election.

:o :o

Online Jimmy SFE

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2020, 08:46:55 AM »
I dont understand why you guys keep accusing us of being dishonest or trying to take advantage of other people.

How many systems do you see out there that actually trade $200K in real money, verified accounts?

If you dont believe us, thats fine. Lets see what happens in the next few months after the election. ;)

SFE Signal website: http://www.SFESignal.com

Offline Price Pays

• No custom title :)
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2020, 05:13:52 PM »
I dont understand why you guys keep accusing us of being dishonest or trying to take advantage of other people.

That's what you do. You pretend to be a knowledgably money manager. You promise your signal followers and mam clients 100-200% growth every year based on sub standard tests with data quality as low as 11%.

No follower account ever made 100-200%. Because of regular- hidden fees and slippage clients can consider themselves lucky when their account looks like this.

Old and new myfxbook auto trade accounts and mql5 signal accounts look no better. The only one who ever made money with your collection of bots is you and your friend Joel by converting trading capital from your followers and investors into commissions.

How many systems do you see out there that actually trade $200K in real money, verified accounts?

Bernie Madoff collected investments worth 17.5 billions.  According to your logic he is 87, 5 thousand times more trustworthy than you.

If you dont believe us, thats fine. Lets see what happens in the next few months after the election. ;)

Markets are discounting mechanism. Elections, Brexit and other important events are priced in over time. You either don't know that which means you collect investors money by pretending to be something what you are not. Or you know that and simple want to buy time so that you can keep collecting commission and subscription fees.
Only price pays!

Online Jimmy SFE

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2020, 02:33:07 AM »
That's what you do. You pretend to be a knowledgably money manager. You promise your signal followers and mam clients 100-200% growth every year based on sub standard tests with data quality as low as 11%.

No follower account ever made 100-200%. Because of regular- hidden fees and slippage clients can consider themselves lucky when their account looks like this.

Nothing is 100% guaranteed in trading. Anyone who tells you they have a trading system that will always win, is simply lying.

We "expect" to have 100-200% gain a year and "expect" that DD can be up to 50-60% on the High Risk account, based on our backtests and previous live trading results (my old personal accounts made $330K in profit over 4 years). Our system works by trading with statistic and probability in our favour over the long term, unlike those systems that boast 100% win rate or never close a losing trade - until they have a huge loss that crashes the account once and for all.

We don't deny the fact that momentum based EAs like SFE Price Action have been in stagnation over the last few years, but eventually the market will have large breakouts and that's when these EAs will shine again.

Also don't forget that our signal runs 10 different strategies and not just SFE Price Action. All the different strategies working together will help reduce the stagnation period and increase the gains. So even if SFE Price Action does not perform, the other EAs will still be making profits.

Bernie Madoff collected investments worth 17.5 billions.  According to your logic he is 87, 5 thousand times more trustworthy than you.

Did he publish his trading results fully verified by an independent third party?

Markets are discounting mechanism. Elections, Brexit and other important events are priced in over time. You either don't know that which means you collect investors money by pretending to be something what you are not. Or you know that and simple want to buy time so that you can keep collecting commission and subscription fees.

As I have said many times, we don't have anything to hide. Our results are verified and published on Myfxbook for public viewing, and people can decide for themselves if our system looks genuine or not. Without a good performance our signal will certainly not survive just on the minimal commission that we receive - maybe that's what you would like to see, but I can assure you that we will still be alive and kicking in a few years time when other systems have all crashed and burnt. Time will tell the truth. :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 09:30:03 AM by Jimmy SFE »

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2020, 09:41:31 AM »
This is not my topic and I do not want to enter into a discussion, but I have only 1 question:

Why are you sure that soon the market will breakout again and impulses will have a continues? I have been following for a long time SFE Price Action and the period of stagnation is already much longer than the period of growth.

During the period when the system was earning, other systems were also earning - any impulse was profitable. A striking example is Lucky Pound, however, it also collapsed, moreover, later than SFE. During the period that you give as an example, everyone managed to earn money, but there is one essential detail:

Impulse systems worked from about 2011-2012 to 2017, that is, not such a long period of time and worked for one simple reason: at that time, the QE programs of the Central Banks were in effect and, often, the impulses coincided with the interventions of the Central Bank.

As a developer, I have not used SFE for a long time (since about 2017), as I believe that a simple Impulse is a weak signal for trading.

Online Jimmy SFE

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2020, 11:59:26 AM »
This is not my topic and I do not want to enter into a discussion, but I have only 1 question:

Why are you sure that soon the market will breakout again and impulses will have a continues? I have been following for a long time SFE Price Action and the period of stagnation is already much longer than the period of growth.

During the period when the system was earning, other systems were also earning - any impulse was profitable. A striking example is Lucky Pound, however, it also collapsed, moreover, later than SFE. During the period that you give as an example, everyone managed to earn money, but there is one essential detail:

Impulse systems worked from about 2011-2012 to 2017, that is, not such a long period of time and worked for one simple reason: at that time, the QE programs of the Central Banks were in effect and, often, the impulses coincided with the interventions of the Central Bank.

As a developer, I have not used SFE for a long time (since about 2017), as I believe that a simple Impulse is a weak signal for trading.

I know you have been following the SFE systems because we have noticed several systems that you published are very similar in concept to the SFE EAs over the years.

For example:
  • SFE Price Action was published in Aug 2014 and you published Apogeum Price Action in October 2017 and Momentum Classic in November 2018
  • SFE Night Scalper was published in November 2015 and you published EvoNight EA in January 2017
  • Even this year after Joel published SFE Stock Market EA in February, your published Stock Trader Pro in April
I am not saying you are copying or stealing Joel's work, but I believe some of your EAs must have been inspired by his work before you. So you must know that Joel is always working on developing and improving his EAs, and he is always on the forefront of coming up with new ideas on how to beat the market. Even if the momentum based EAs stop performing in the future, I am sure he will be able to find other ways to grind profit out of the market with his other EAs.

The reason I am so confident in his systems is because I trust in his ability and skills to keep working on and improving his EAs as the market evolves. None of his EAs have crashed an account since 5 years ago and I think that clearly demonstrates his ability to maintain an edge (even if small) over the market over the years - which very few systems have managed to do over the same period.

Also, I don't have a crystal ball, but my feeling is that given the recent pandemic, it is likely sooner or later some significant monetary policies will be announced, similar to the QEs we've had in the past. And when that happens, the momentum based EAs will surely come back to life and make decent gains very quickly. :)
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 12:09:28 PM by Jimmy SFE »

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2020, 02:30:16 PM »

I know you have been following the SFE systems because we have noticed several systems that you published are very similar in concept to the SFE EAs over the years.

For example:
  • SFE Price Action was published in Aug 2014 and you published Apogeum Price Action in October 2017 and Momentum Classic in November 2018
  • SFE Night Scalper was published in November 2015 and you published EvoNight EA in January 2017
  • Even this year after Joel published SFE Stock Market EA in February, your published Stock Trader Pro in April

Price Action or Midnight Scalping appeared many years ago and, most likely, before I, Joel or any other member of the forum heard about the existence of Forex, Stock Markets or were even born :)

If you knew, then Price Action is not Joel's invention, like Impulse trading, but a type of strategy based on the analysis of price action :)

The first works and trading strategies based on momentum trading, like Price Action, appeared in the US stock market in the 1930s, and they were based on the Elliott Wave Theory and Volumes.

So comparing someone's systems with Joel's or mine is, at least, very stupid, since copying robots using the Strategy Tester... It's funny :) Or you compare by the system's name? :)

For me or for another vendors there are no any sense to copy Joel's systems, because there are a lot of much more better (selected by the same period):

SFE Price Action has been profitable for 2 years and has been stagnating for over 3 years. Thus, talking about a profit of 100-200% per annum is stupid, since the likelihood that a period of powerful impulses will begin over the next 3-5 years, which will serve as the basis for a trend, is very low, so your system will, at best, continue stagnation.

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2020, 02:49:26 PM »

I am not saying you are copying or stealing Joel's work, but I believe some of your EAs must have been inspired by his work.

Your arguments are as always fact free. Here is how Ivan's stock trades compare to the ones from your and your buddy Joel.

Considering the account size, Ivan's bot makes more than 1000$/ trade while you burn A$245/trade.  :o :o

Only price pays!

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2020, 03:13:06 PM »

The first night scalper I know was megadroid. Developed 2007/2008. Others followed.

Following your logic you probably copied from them.

Only price pays!

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
    « Reply #40 on: October 17, 2020, 03:18:02 PM »

The first night scalper I know was megadroid. Developed 2007/2008. Others followed.

Following your logic you probably copied from them.

There were midnight scalpers, which published before 2007 ;)

Jimmy, are you really believe, that Joel is a father of Midnight Scalpers or Impulse systems?! :D
    « Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 03:20:43 PM by ivanvp »

Online Jimmy SFE

« Reply #41 on: Yesterday at 12:14:03 AM »
    Hi Ivan,

I was just saying that I believe your EAs were "inspired" by Joel's work, not that you are copying him. And it may well be true that your EAs could be better than his. People who develop new things later can always make more improvement, just like what happens all the time with new scientific research and new technology around us. I believe a lot of people looked into SFE Price Action when it became popular and very profitable in 2016-2017, and you were likely among one of them. This was based on my observation that your EAs of similar type to the SFE ones were released later than his. If you really came up with those EAs without ever analysing how Joel's EAs traded, then please accept my apology for making the wrong assumption.

You are right that Joel would not be the inventor of Momentum or Asian Scalping EAs, but he's probably the first one that developed EAs of these kind (Price Action and Night Scalper) that have remained profitable for such a long time (Price Action is still sitting at 450% gain, and Night Scalper is sitting at 580% gain - after 5 years of live trading). He has also recently released new EAs dedicated to trading Gold and Bitcoin, and I think it is likely some other people will start to develop similar EAs trading Gold and Bitcoin after analysing how his new EAs trade. So he is a true pioneer when it comes to innovation and exploring new possibilities in trading. I don't think anyone can deny that.

It's nice to finally to have a chat with you because we appreciate all constructive discussions. After all we are all working hard to beat the market. The market is our only enemy, not each other. ;)

Hi Price Pays,

I don't understand why you always choose the wrong stats to compare, I feel you are just doing it deliberately. :-\

Our signal is trading 10 different strategies and not just SFE Stock Market, and the performance on the signal has been dragged down by momentum based EAs in recent months. If you really wanted to compare Ivan's Stock EA to ours, then it would make more sense to use an account running only SFE Stock Market to make the comparison:

Or, if you want to filter out Stock trades on the High Risk account, you can use the SFE Stock Market EA magic numbers to make the analysis (36001, 36002, 36011 and 36012):

I rest my case. ;)
    « Last Edit: Yesterday at 03:46:37 AM by Jimmy SFE »

Online Megabot

« Reply #42 on: Yesterday at 08:06:14 AM »
    Price Pays has done the exact same shit when he discussed the megabot with me. He brought the worst stats you could possibly find on the internet (Worst broker, worst set-up etc), and concluded that my 5 years profitable EA is actually a loser. (He completely disregarded the winning stats).

Then when I showed him stats that were profitable for 4 years, and asked him how is it possible that his stats show completely blown accounts in a few months while my stats show profitability and consistency for many years. He then switched the subject
    to (the EA did not make much money anyways!), eventhough the stats I showed had the lowest possible risk setting.

In conclusion, whenever 'Price Pay' comes to your thread to discusses anything, its better to completely ignore him and let your work prove your profitability over time by posting the myfxbook link. Dont waste a single minute typing a reply for these kind of people.

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #43 on: Yesterday at 09:17:48 AM »
    Hi Price Pays,
    I don't understand why you always choose the wrong stats to compare, I feel you are just doing it deliberately. :-\

I did not. I compared stock trades from last month. It shows that the bots have no similarities and that nobody would come to the idea to copy any of your or Joel systems.

Turning it upside down and compare all your stock trades with one month trading from Ivans bot provides a prettier picture but we all know that at the end it looks like this:

I am sure you will get lucky at some point and accidently put together a good week, month or even quarter and you will make your rounds to celebrate yourself and make more false promiskes to potential investors.

You bought in stage 4 and expected that the price goes up. Obviously there was no stop and no idea in place other than "let's see what it does". Bad news in the after hours kicked the stock down to $250. Instead of closing the now hopeless trade, you did not close the trade pre market or at market open.

This position was not closed by an algorithm but a human being with no trading plan who froze in front of the chart like a deer in car headlights. A person or team what trades like this cannot make 100-200% consistently. Period.

But you can place a lot of trades and get kick back money from the broker. And that is what you guys do.

PS: You and Megabot would be a great team. Donnas former forum manager and convicted fraud felon Walt Rines would be a great fit as well.
    Only price pays!

Online ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
    « Reply #44 on: Yesterday at 10:24:02 AM »
    He has also recently released new EAs dedicated to trading Gold and Bitcoin, and I think it is likely some other people will start to develop similar EAs trading Gold and Bitcoin after analysing how his new EAs trade

I think, we should to stop to discuss it. I wrote very easy thing: from where there is confidence that the system will work in the future, since for a longer period of time (more than 3 years out of 5) the system is in stagnation. It is unprofessional to guarantee future profit in Forex. You are talking about 100-200%, while backtests cost absolutely nothing, and the real results speak for themselves - the profit is only on Joel's main account and it's no secret to anyone that in case of drawdowns he changes the risks from standard to maximum and so most covers the drawdowns and stagnation is obtained. This can play a cruel joke and completely kill all the profit in 2-3 impulses.

All these 300-500% profits are absolutely mythical and are a consequence of the game with risks and capitalization of profits. In fact, if you look not at reinvest, but in absolute growth, then the numbers come out completely different: gain 187% for 5 years, so how can you promise 100-200% per year? :)

And the cherry on top: Will everyone start copying Joel's robots? Who needs them? There are many better and more stable systems on the market. And I don't want to upset you, robots for Gold and BTC have been sold on the market for a long time, so Joel copied someone's product and stole the idea? :)

SFE Price Action and SFE Night Scalper are not the first such robots on the market - there were many others and it is not correct to say that Joel copied it. Where did you get such megalomania of Joel's person?

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
    [Today at 02:59:13 PM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by _Jonathan_
    [Today at 11:14:59 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by Jimmy SFE
    [Yesterday at 10:50:37 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by ivanvp
    [Yesterday at 10:24:02 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by Price Pays
    [Yesterday at 09:17:48 AM]