collapse

Author Topic: smart forex expert signal  (Read 7770 times)

Online Jimmy SFE

Re: smart forex expert signal
« Reply #45 on: Yesterday at 10:50:37 AM »
Quote from: Price Pays
Turning it upside down and compare all your stock trades with one month trading from Ivans bot provides a prettier picture but we all know that at the end it looks like this:

Right...so you are saying just because Ivan's Stock EA performed better than us for the past 1 month, our system is inferior? But for some reason you don't seem to see that the SFE Stock EA is up over 20% since inception?

The Vertex Pharma trade was in profit and the SL was moved to lock in some profit, but the trade closed a lot further below SL the next day after a huge gap down right at the start of the new trading session (IC Markets US Stock CFD session time starts at 16:35). The EA did manage the trade properly but the unexpected after-hour news turned the winning trade into a losing trade. Things like this happen and you can only accept the loss and move on.

You can see from the screenshot below that SL was set at 269.44 but it hit SL at 230.01 right at the market open at 16:35 due to the huge gap down:

Quote from: Megabot
In conclusion, whenever 'Price Pay' comes to your thread to discusses anything, its better to completely ignore him and let your work prove your profitability over time by posting the myfxbook link. Dont waste a single minute typing a reply for these kind of people.

It's not that I want to engage in conversation with him, but I cannot just sit there and see him keep spreading false information...:(

Quote from: ivanvp
I think, we should to stop to discuss it

That may be the best thing to do. But I would just like to clarify that I am not "guaranteeing" 100-200% growth per year, because nothing is "guaranteed" in trading. I have always said that I "expect" 100-200% growth per year based on previous backtest and live trading results. And I still believe 100-200% is possible because I am running 10 different strategies all at their original recommended risk, so if 1 EA can generate 187% in 5 years, then I believe it is entirely possible to combine 10 EAs and generate over 1000% over the same period.

Anyway, no need to debate further. We shall let time and our results do the talking from here. :)
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 11:22:05 AM by Jimmy SFE »

SFE Signal website: http://www.SFESignal.com

Offline _Jonathan_

Re: smart forex expert signal
« Reply #46 on: Today at 11:14:59 AM »
Mother market being sarcastic = gains from more than one year pulverized in one session.

If anybody trusts you with his money, he/she deserves to lose all of it and then some.  :D :D

I love you mum!

We shall let time and our results do the talking from here. :)

Good talk!  ;D

« Last Edit: Today at 11:21:16 AM by _Jonathan_ »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:59:13 PM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by _Jonathan_
[Today at 11:14:59 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by Jimmy SFE
[Yesterday at 10:50:37 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 10:24:02 AM]