collapse

Author Topic: The NDE Experiment (100,000% target) Managed Account  (Read 1100 times)

Online Megabot

The NDE Experiment (100,000% target) Managed Account
« on: September 01, 2020, 08:46:20 AM »
Hello everyone

The performance is displayed in my signature.

since there is no scalping involved, this strategy can easily work on any live account at most brokers.

Available for managed account, 50% performance fee. (Negotiable for higher deposits)

The target is to achieve 100,000% within a year. This is not an EA, its 100% manual.

Drawdown seems high because we risk the profits for the past 2 weeks. If you join now, your capital will be 100% safe
within 2 weeks, as you will become protected by a huge pile of profits.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 09:24:49 PM by Megabot »

Offline drunkfx

Re: The NDE Experiment (100,000% target) Managed Account
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 08:16:44 AM »
Hello everyone

since there is no scalping involved, this strategy can easily work on any live account at most brokers.

Available for managed account, 50% performance fee. (Negotiable for higher deposits)

The target is to achieve 100,000% within a year. This is not an EA, its 100% manual.

Drawdown seems high because we risk the profits for the past 2 weeks. If you join now, your capital will be 100% safe

If you opened PAMM account with Hotforex I would readily join you. I wouldn't trust trading platforms which I didn't test because even performance of excellent traders and signal vendors can quickly degrade with bad broker.

Online Megabot

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 09:23:00 AM »
Hello everyone

If you opened PAMM account with Hotforex I would readily join you. I wouldn't trust trading platforms which I didn't test because even performance of excellent traders and signal vendors can quickly degrade with bad broker.

Performance degradation is a huge issue. I completely agree.

For those who dont know what this is all about, its when your account makes sizable profit, then your broker would move you to a special group where they get to slip your orders for both in and outs. The result will be lower profits and higher losses than what you have clicked on. So for example: you could click on closing a profitable order which NOW has $2400, and after you click the broker will only give $1400! Even though the market is not volatile and is not actually moving much.

And the vice versa for losses, you could close at $800 loss, only to find out that your order has closed for $1800 loss.

To find a good broker, this requires testing a broker with sizable accounts and make significant gains to be able to see how they would react. regardless weather they A book or B book, it does not matter really, most of them will cheat. And even when you confront them with videos and screenshots, I never had any luck in getting them to admit their wrong doing.

I am currently testing other brokers with my money and clients money. And I will start reporting results through myfxbook pretty soon.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 09:25:57 AM by Megabot »

Offline Price Pays

• No custom title :)
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 06:13:13 PM »
Hello everyone

As a rule of thumb. Stay away from whatever Megabot aka Eddie offers you. Every managed account service he ever offered and every EA he sold failed.
Only price pays!

Online Megabot

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2020, 07:19:25 PM »
  What the duck are you talking about?!!!

I only sold an EA called megabot which kept making money for 5 years AFTER launch. And the price was $78/ for a life time license.

And I never sold anything else!

You lack the intelligence and the duedilligence
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 07:21:13 PM by Megabot »

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2020, 08:11:38 AM »

I only sold an EA called megabot which kept making money for 5 years AFTER launch. And the price was $78/ for a life time license.

Remind me, what was the damage. 1 Mio$?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 08:13:18 AM by Price Pays »
Only price pays!

Online Megabot

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2020, 09:16:31 AM »

Remind me, what was the damage. 1 Mio$?

And what is my relation to that Chinese man is supposed to be?

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2020, 10:10:04 AM »
Here is what you had to say earlier about Konstantinfx.

That is why we have started posting our thoughts on our own website: http://www.konstantinfx.com/education/... instead of posting them here.

Again, what was the damage under your watch? 1 Mio$
Only price pays!

Online Megabot

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2020, 03:08:26 PM »

That is why we have started posting our thoughts on our own website: http://www.konstantinfx.com/education/... instead of posting them here.

Again, the only strategy which I have designed and made public/sold, is the megabot EA which sold for $87 per copy and made real profits for the 5 following years after launch. You clearly are here to make up stories and fabricate numbers, I have no time to waste with you.

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2020, 07:09:40 PM »

Again, the only strategy which I have designed and made public/sold, is the megabot EA which sold for $87 per copy and made real profits for the 5 following years after launch. You clearly are here to make up stories and fabricate numbers, I have no time to waste with you.

The konstantinfx quote where you wrote that it is your own website is from you.  ;)
Only price pays!

Online Megabot

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2020, 07:25:22 AM »

The konstantinfx quote where you wrote that it is your own website is from you.  ;)

That was a service similar to simpletrader, where traders sign up and sell their own signals. Is Nick responsible for all the losses made by traders who used his service? Nope!

How many Cheap EAs were sold and mentioned on this forum that have made profits for over 5 years from the date of launch on
 real money accounts?
Its 1 out of 10,000. And my Megabot EA strategy is one of the winners. But of course you are not here to give credits.

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 10:13:14 AM »
How many Cheap EAs were sold and mentioned on this forum that have made profits for over 5 years from the date of launch on
 real money accounts?
Its 1 out of 10,000. And my Megabot EA strategy is one of the winners. But of course you are not here to give credits.

Looks like your supa dupa bot was not very popular. Other than useless back tests I found only one live account of yours. You invested $500 and got cold feet after losing $49.

I am sure your 10 000% / year project will be a huuuuuugeeee success.

Good luck!

Only price pays!

Online Megabot

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2020, 10:24:14 AM »
 real money accounts?

Looks like your supa dupa bot was not very popular. Other than useless back tests I found only one live account of yours. You invested $500 and got cold feet after losing $49.

I am sure your 10 000% / year project will be a huuuuuugeeee success.

Good luck!

you are clearly here for the purpose of bashing. this is not the megabot EA!

Offline Price Pays

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2020, 12:40:09 PM »

Link taken from on of your posts Eddi :o :o

Again, the only strategy which I have designed and made public/sold, is the megabot EA which sold for $87 per copy and made real profits for the 5 following years after launch.

https://www.fxblue.com/users/forexgermany_55/stats
http://www.forexgermany.de/en/expert-advisors/expert-advisors-forex-megabot.html

;)

« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 12:48:51 PM by Price Pays »
Only price pays!

Online Megabot

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2020, 12:58:10 PM »

Link taken from on of your posts Eddi :o :o

Again, the only strategy which I have designed and made public/sold, is the megabot EA which sold for $87 per copy and made real profits for the 5 following years after launch.

https://www.fxblue.com/users/forexgermany_55/stats
http://www.forexgermany.de/en/expert-advisors/expert-advisors-forex-megabot.html

;)

Its either not the megabot, wrong settings or worst broker.

The EA performed very well across many brokers, but you just insist on bringing up the worst performance ever made
to share on this thread.

Here is one example I could find in a 5 seconds search on google:
https://www.myfxbook.com/en/members/birt/forex-megabot/51283

And this was done on the lowest risk with recovery mode turned off. otherwise the gains would have had been a lot higher
with the same drawdown.

Subject is closed, I dont want to waste my time with you.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:59:13 PM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by _Jonathan_
[Today at 11:14:59 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by Jimmy SFE
[Yesterday at 10:50:37 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by ivanvp
[Yesterday at 10:24:02 AM]

Re: smart forex expert signal by Price Pays
[Yesterday at 09:17:48 AM]