collapse

Author Topic: SimpleTrader.net is going to close  (Read 1227 times)

Offline nc!

SimpleTrader.net is going to close
« on: September 21, 2020, 01:17:13 PM »
Hi everyone,

I received an email that Simple Trader is going to close it platform on 30 Nov 2020. Confirmed also to me online.

Now what is left signal wise is Darwinex, autotrade (never used it) any other?

Take care

nc!
No eas in real accounts

Following Signals

Offline primi

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: SimpleTrader.net is going to close
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 09:38:49 AM »
It's like they said. The landscape changed completely for EAs first and now for signals as well. There's just no money in it for them. And to be completely honest, the only signal that every made money for followers as well was Viper. It was a horrible signal but it was making money. Luckily he left just in time so he was not in the position to screw everything up (which he eventually did in private as I've been told). Every other endorsed signal before and after Viper was a complete disaster.

Together with fading interest in signals that forum died as well. Actually, this forum is pretty quiet lately also!

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 01:56:31 PM »
It's the old adage of why post signals when you can make just as much trading alone without divulging your system/method IF you are profitable. Having said that many traders who were previously able to trade profitably alone found the switch to a public platform too much, took too much risk and the system failed. I wonder how many clients those $500 month systems attracted? :o :o Darwinex is the only social media platform left with any credibility, with forex based systems such as THA and UYZ with more than 5 years proven and profitable trading history, and I like forex cyborg for selected pairs only on Darwinex. Unfortunately, forex has such a bad reputation now, due to being the harbinger of so many scams and HUGE losses on platforms such as MQL5, losing $ millions not just once but on many seperate trader accounts...which just goes to show how poor human judgment/greed is when it comes to sensible 'investment'.

Offline AdamA

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2020, 12:33:19 PM »
Website is already dead.

Offline nc!

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 03:37:00 PM »
For a talented trader signals is a source of revenue.  To start...grid, martingales are most of them.

Titan, was there Hanse , Asad to name a few. Robin Vol was here popular once Fernando. Cyberbog, Momentum trades, Night Scalpers are  doing ok....

Darwinex I have account but I trade ST signals MT4 I am watching. THA for big capital better with his MAM divergence at Darwinex.
Darwinex too many changes Dscore changes worst, closing  forum, very few got track records. They were discussing were to move forum Donnaforex  was also mentioned but I thing trade2win and or baypips will be used for the forum since Darwinex is closing it Nov 30.
Performance fee more expressive to trade.

https://community.darwinex.com/t/alternative-discussion-forum-ideas-requested-by-cavaliereverde/8912/192

May be I go back to running EA Cyborg and others Darwinex I will wait. Few  make money.

I have no time to trade I do MAM or signals or Eas for me.

Here is not active and forexsignals also same. Here is very good opinions cheers fellow investors traders.

No eas in real accounts

Following Signals

Offline Megabot

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2020, 10:17:19 AM »
Its a simple math.

You need 1000 subscribers paying you $100/month just to make $100K per month (And you most likely will never reach the
1000 for the first few years. Actually I can tell you with confidence that no one has ever achieved 1000 subscribers and maintained that number for one single quarter. Most people who invest in forex dont do it for the long run, and will exit even if profitable)

However, if you get just a few investors, investing $3 Million in total, and you charge a 30% on high water mark and you make 30% in the first quarter of the year. that's $900K profit. Divided by 30% = $270K. Divided by 3 = $90K per month.  And this is very achievable. And big investors will bring you more big investors by the word of mouth.

So if you have a profitable system, Why the Fuck would you prostitute your self by selling your hard work for cheap to the mass public?

That is why most signal services are based on either grid, martingale, hold and pray, fast scalp and such systems which if not traded very often, can build you a lengthy history which you can use to scam people with and sell signals for a system which YOU KNOW will fail sooner or later.

Offline nc!

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2020, 11:51:18 AM »
Yes I agree. Still signals are used by new talent which becomes MAM in few years. For me as an investor this is one of the many entry levels for new talent and track records. After years I may join MAM....or EA.

Darwinex signal system is same thing. I have account but nor following any, trading MT4 signals out of darwinex via ST.  THA is good so I go MAM with him will follow few months and then go MAM. Like that...

Most of the profitable strategies will never become public but here and there a talent shows up...
No eas in real accounts

Following Signals

Offline AttilaG

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2020, 10:50:15 AM »
  Well , Nick's dreams came true  in 2013  he made money in the end   :)
  Although it came  from  subscription fees  not from the profits  :)

Offline AdamA

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2020, 10:12:06 AM »
Hi everyone,

I received an email that Simple Trader is going to close it platform on 30 Nov 2020. Confirmed also to me online.

Now what is left signal wise is Darwinex, autotrade (never used it) any other?

Take care

nc!

Lots of signal providers on mql5 but to learn to trade is surely better.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by oportunis
[Yesterday at 05:23:32 PM]

Re: How can I learn Forex? by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 04:01:26 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:54:56 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:49:32 PM]

Re: Forex Fury EA by oportunis
[Yesterday at 08:10:48 AM]