collapse

Author Topic: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com)  (Read 8780 times)

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
Re: Stock Trader Pro (via mql5.com)
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2020, 07:24:48 PM »
Hello, Ivanvp.

Please try to avoid printing large pictures of your account(s) but rather include the myfxbook links so that members can follow any trades and be able to perform any analysis they may wish to do.

Please note that Donna states clearly ( https://donnaforex.com/index.php?articles=15) , "1. NO BANNERS, NO PROMOTIONAL IMAGES within forum topics.".

Regards,
HumbleTrader
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 07:27:01 PM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2020, 07:49:02 PM »
Hello, Ivanvp.

Please try to avoid printing large pictures of your account(s) but rather include the myfxbook links so that members can follow any trades and be able to perform any analysis they may wish to do.

Please note that Donna states clearly ( https://donnaforex.com/index.php?articles=15) , "1. NO BANNERS, NO PROMOTIONAL IMAGES within forum topics.".

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Ok, I will not, but it isn't a promotional material - just a pictures of some trades from myfxbook :)

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2020, 11:05:56 AM »
Dear friends, Stock Trader Pro continues to show stable results despite a small drawdown before the US elections. At the moment, I have left only the MT5 version of the advisor, since there is no special sense in MT4.

Starting from the New Year, I will launch a new Darwinex account for Hedge Mode and plan to gradually increase the investment amount to $ 50,000, since this mode is attractive for long-term investments. The results of the advisor's work impress me!

Standard mode also shows excellent results. During the US elections, the EA showed good results - the drawdown was quickly covered.

Admiral Markets (at Custom Analysis switch off MA shares - it had to big risk due minimal contract size):

Product page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36161

Unfortunately, the product has not yet gained popularity among traders. Most users do not understand the benefits of trading the Stock Market over Forex. Therefore, the system, first of all, is positioned as for Pro traders as a longterm investment strategy.

Offline yangsail

« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2020, 07:53:03 PM »
Dear friends, Stock Trader Pro continues to show stable results despite a small drawdown before the US elections. At the moment, I have left only the MT5 version of the advisor, since there is no special sense in MT4.

Starting from the New Year, I will launch a new Darwinex account for Hedge Mode and plan to gradually increase the investment amount to $ 50,000, since this mode is attractive for long-term investments. The results of the advisor's work impress me!

Standard mode also shows excellent results. During the US elections, the EA showed good results - the drawdown was quickly covered.

Admiral Markets (at Custom Analysis switch off MA shares - it had to big risk due minimal contract size):

Unfortunately, the product has not yet gained popularity among traders. Most users do not understand the benefits of trading the Stock Market over Forex. Therefore, the system, first of all, is positioned as for Pro traders as a longterm investment strategy.

Any real account results?  Using demo accounts are not very trustworthy. Thanks!

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2020, 09:24:54 PM »

Any real account results?  Using demo accounts are not very trustworthy. Thanks!

Admiral Markets is Live account. Since January will be started Live at Darwinex.

Some users from Donna use EA and they are satisfied with the results.

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2021, 11:43:56 PM »
Dear friends, Admiral Markets Real monitoring for Hedge Mode:

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 07:53:14 PM by ivanvp »

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2021, 02:10:53 AM »
FLASH SALE for Stock Trader Pro

>>> 5 / 5 copies by price $550
>>> Next Price $750
>>> Normal Price $1250

Product page:
MT5 version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36161

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2021, 05:51:12 PM »
Friends,

I want to tell you a new case of using Stock Trader Pro - Hedge Mode. Admiral Markets have an account type MT5.Invest - direct stock trading without leverage and swaps with dividends. When trades are in profit, they are closed by TP or Trailing Stop. When we have floating Drawdown, we receive dividends. In both situations - profit. The estimated profit, according to my calculations, is nearly 25-30% / year. This case is the safest and most promising for long-term capital accumulation. However, when we are trading without Leverage, there are no Margin Call. Ever if the trade will have floating loss over year or two, we will earn dividends :)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 01:38:34 AM by ivanvp »

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2021, 03:53:25 PM »
Dear friends, I decided to make a separate system for Hedge Mode - Stock Trader Hedge.

The system is based on Stock Trader Pro strategy, but unlike the Pro version, Stock Trader Hedge is designed to work on the Buy and Hold principle. The system can be used on accounts without Leverage - direct trade of Shares, not CFDs. In this case, there are no risk of capital loss! If trade is not closed by Take Profit and is open for a long period, you will get Dividends payouts. You will get a profit anyway! Using this approach is more profitable than buying and holding outright shares in order to make a profit from Dividends only.

Launch Promo for Stock Trader Hedge:

>>>> 5 / 5 copies by price $250
>>>> Next Price $300
>>>> Target Price $1250

Product page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/60330

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #54 on: January 12, 2021, 06:15:34 PM »
Dear friends, I have started new account for Stock Trader Hedge/Pro at Admiral Markets with the Leverage 1:1 and Dividends payouts:

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2021, 04:33:13 PM »
Stock Trader Pro took new heights after Biden's inauguration! Standard and Hedge modes show awesome results!

« Last Edit: January 21, 2021, 04:51:47 PM by ivanvp »

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2021, 09:46:34 AM »
1. I have stopped dividend account. It have a sense for 10000+ accounts at Darwinex
2. 4 users rented EA for 3 months and all of them purchased it. I sure it's a good signal :)

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2021, 07:12:36 PM »
Stock Trader Pro continues to make profit step by step 8 months at Live. Another group of trades was closed with a profit: AXP, MA, SBUX and V.

And here is results without MA - absolutelly losser. For MA was too high risk: x3-x4:

« Last Edit: February 06, 2021, 07:24:47 PM by ivanvp »

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2021, 04:24:20 PM »
Dear friends, last 2 copies are available by price $550, so if you would like to purchase EA, better do it now :)

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #59 on: March 01, 2021, 10:05:42 PM »
Dear friends, Just 1 copy left by price 550!

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: DIY Frequent Trader by diyforexskills
[Today at 06:24:30 AM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 05:05:57 AM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 10:17:28 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by oportunis
[Yesterday at 06:53:06 PM]

Re: Bitcoin Discussion by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 05:22:26 PM]