collapse

Author Topic: SymbiosisEA (via mql5.com)  (Read 1819 times)

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
SymbiosisEA (via mql5.com)
« on: October 05, 2020, 10:25:23 PM »
Dear friends,

I want to introduce you to SymbiosisEA - an intraday scalping system designed for trading the EURUSD currency pair. This system is a breakout system and it is based on trading from support and resistance levels by placing Stop orders.

As you know, the main problem for this type of scalping is slippage, however, by developing the system for several years, freezing the project and resuming it, this problem was solved:

- Trading is carried out on the EURUSD pair, which has high liquidity, which minimizes slippage;
- As you know, slippage occur when Stop orders are triggered, as well as Stop Loss. In this case, Limit orders have either positive or 0 slippage. Take Profit also belongs to such orders. The system uses short Take Profits and in most cases deals are closed using them, and a positive slippage of Take Profit compensates for the negative one when Stop orders are triggered.

At the same time, it is not recommended to use the system for trading a large lot (more than 0.5-1 lot) on one account - it is better to divide the work between several accounts or brokers.

Most of the parameters in the system are dynamic, the base indicator is Average True Range, thus the probability of overfitting is minimized.

The development and publication of the first version began in 2017, but in 2018 it was suspended and the EA was removed from the sale. In the summer of 2020, after long attempts to adapt the system for trading in the real market, version 11 was published, which shows stable results.

Product page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/23740

System have a stable perfomance at Live and History:

Myfxbook Live results monitoring:

All backtests are available at attachments!

Product page: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/23740

Thank you and Good Luck!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 10:42:36 PM by ivanvp »

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
Re: SymbiosisEA (via mql5.com)
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 07:52:59 PM »
Dear friends, Symbiosis is continuing generate profit day by day :)

I have added another one account - IC Markets to compare trades.

Offline LitnerGo

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 07:57:57 AM »
Do you have a real account since 2017?

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 10:23:13 AM »
Do you have a real account since 2017?

Of course no, because system was designed at summer 2020 :)

It's absolutely new system, which replaced old EA. I didn't want to publish a new product, because I had old Symbiosis, which didn't work at Live market conditions and I gave a new stable EA for users, which bought old EA few years ago.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 01:32:54 PM »
Well, you are keeping busy! Results looking good so far.

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 02:57:17 PM »
@ivanvp: Are you running the news filter on your test accounts? Do you think this is necessary? I imagine a news spike could also land you a profit.

Offline anjelo

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 03:32:00 PM »
Hi Ivan.

Could you please give us backtest result from 2010 to current date?
Drawdown happens and will always happen.

Offline alstoner

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 10:30:43 PM »
Rented this for a month at $40, made 1.6% from 8 trades (all won) running on the default sets which paid for the $99 purchase price. More or less the same trading logic as Advanced Scalper and Doit which are selling for a much higher price (i too purchased those). I personally would recommend at this point in time based on the live signal and my brief experience this month.

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2020, 12:06:16 AM »
Rented this for a month at $40, made 1.6% from 8 trades (all won) running on the default sets which paid for the $99 purchase price. More or less the same trading logic as Advanced Scalper and Doit which are selling for a much higher price (i too purchased those). I personally would recommend at this point in time based on the live signal and my brief experience this month.

Something for us to follow:  I would ask Ivanvp to post a clean myfxbook account where there are no hidden fields and that the account is verified both for track record and priviledges. The profit to dd ratio, is certainly impresive; good luck with this Ivanvp.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 12:09:25 AM by Humble Trader's Fx »
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline peter_s

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2020, 11:34:12 AM »
How can anyone think of charging a fee for a system with less than three months live trading track record; especially when the live account is only funded with a few hundred $ and taregting just a few pips per trade! and ! That really doesn't show much confidence::)

Offline FLechdrop

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 12:28:39 PM »

Something for us to follow:  I would ask Ivanvp to post a clean myfxbook account where there are no hidden fields and that the account is verified both for track record and priviledges. The profit to dd ratio, is certainly impresive; good luck with this Ivanvp.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Note it has only hit one stop loss so far, and that cost about 10% of the account. I have no idea how likely it is that a stop loss it hit, it seems not very likely, but you don't want to get a few of those in a row.

I would trade this at least 5 times smaller in relation to the account size.

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 01:50:50 PM »
Hi, friends! I will try to answer all your questions :)

@ivanvp: Are you running the news filter on your test accounts? Do you think this is necessary? I imagine a news spike could also land you a profit.

I don't use news filter at my accounts. The issue of using the News Filter is quite controversial:

1. During the news, there can be good momentum and breakout and the system will make good profits;
2. During the news there may be huge slips and there will be no profit;
3. The only SL was received just during the ECB meeting.

Hi Ivan.

Could you please give us backtest result from 2010 to current date?

Added backtests to attachments, however:

SymbiosisEA is a scalping system for which quality performance is important. Dukascopy quotes are far from the best for scalping, and the spreads are high. Primarily for the period up to 2014-2016. Thus, thanks to backtests, you can understand the stability of the system and the recovery factor, but not the basic parameters. For different brokers, they will be different: somewhere the deal was closed better, somewhere worse.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

I have opened all fields for this one account:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/PeregrimEA/symbiosisea/6440852

Something happens to Myfxbook, because I verify my account and track record, but then they crash. You can compare it with the mql5 signal - the deals are the same, so I do not perform any manipulations ;)

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/789225

How can anyone think of charging a fee for a system with less than three months live trading track record; especially when the live account is only funded with a few hundred $ and taregting just a few pips per trade! and ! That really doesn't show much confidence::)

I do use small accounts for the system to match trades and pips. For this kind of systems, the main thing is Expectency and it is good enough for SymbiosisEA as for scalping systems. There is also no point in running the system on Demo accounts, as other vendors do, since you will not see the real execution of trades.

We must be realistic: you cannot use such systems with a large lot, as all profits will be eaten by the slippage. It is better to split the system between several accounts and use a small lot - 0.5-1 lot maximum, or better less :)

0.01 lot on a real account is enough for monitoring. It doesn't matter what the drawdown is: 2% or 10% - I count in pips :) The maximum SL is 45 pips and the drawdown you saw is those 45 pips. If the account were 4 times larger, it would be 2.5%, but the profit is less in percentage, and in pips and money the same thing :)

I also want to add: the main monitoring at RannForex. This is a White Label broker from Admiral Markets with slightly extended liquidity. At the same time, the broker has "Execution Settings", according to which Stop Orders are not executed when sliding over 2.5 pips, so the deals are slightly different from Tickmill.

It's a promote price :) It will be increased soon. At the moment, $99 is a honestly price, however, at this price it is almost impossible to move up the rankings.

The main difference from other systems is short TP, due to which the system is more stable in real conditions than other similar breakout scalpers. Other authors use Trailing Stop for fixing profits and in real conditions it only reduces profits and the results at a distance are much worse than on the Demo or the Strategy Tester.

Thank you! :)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 01:56:04 PM by ivanvp »

Offline Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 09:02:48 PM »

Regards,
HumbleTrader

I have opened all fields for this one account:

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/PeregrimEA/symbiosisea/6440852

Something happens to Myfxbook, because I verify my account and track record, but then they crash. You can compare it with the mql5 signal - the deals are the same, so I do not perform any manipulations ;)

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/789225

I do use small accounts for the system to match trades and pips. For this kind of systems, the main thing is Expectency and it is good enough for SymbiosisEA as for scalping systems. There is also no point in running the system on Demo accounts, as other vendors do, since you will not see the real execution of trades.

We must be realistic: you cannot use such systems with a large lot, as all profits will be eaten by the slippage. It is better to split the system between several accounts and use a small lot - 0.5-1 lot maximum, or better less :)

0.01 lot on a real account is enough for monitoring. It doesn't matter what the drawdown is: 2% or 10% - I count in pips :) The maximum SL is 45 pips and the drawdown you saw is those 45 pips. If the account were 4 times larger, it would be 2.5%, but the profit is less in percentage, and in pips and money the same thing :)

I also want to add: the main monitoring at RannForex. This is a White Label broker from Admiral Markets with slightly extended liquidity. At the same time, the broker has "Execution Settings", according to which Stop Orders are not executed when sliding over 2.5 pips, so the deals are slightly different from Tickmill.

You system shows promise Ivanvp but we need to see accounts where you place more "skin" at risk, clean myfxbook verified accounts and for at least 6 months of trading at a minimum.
Take for instance Cyborg: He has multiple broker accounts, fully verified myfxbook accounts with substancial funds at risk and for years. This way he can sell an EA for 1-2K$ on mlq5 and people will pay attention.

Like I said, and if you remember, some time ago, I ran a live account of you here at DonnaFx and the EA did not do so well but you have not given up which means you have courage and smarts to do better.

Best of luck.
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Offline ivanvp

• Verified Vendor
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2020, 10:26:10 AM »
Humble Trader's Fx, Myfxbook is fixed. Now Track record is verified :)

Dear friends, some guys from Donna have already purchased SymbiosisEA. At the moment, last copy is available by price $99. I am sure, its very honest price for EA. Next 10 copies will be available by price 149.

Offline laracroft

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2020, 06:39:11 PM »
Hi Ivan, I bought your ea and am using it on ICMARKETS and DARWINEX.
Have you tried making backtests on liquid pairs like USDJPY, GBPUSD, USDCAD and AUDUSD or on major stock index like US500?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 06:41:32 PM by laracroft »

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: EUR/USD by fxopen78
[Yesterday at 11:33:54 PM]

Re: Which broker(s) are you using? by Jacob
[Yesterday at 04:49:45 PM]

Re: EUR/USD by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 03:51:56 PM]

Re: RECOMMENDED BROKER by peter_s
[Yesterday at 01:38:35 PM]

Coinexx by Maxi97