collapse

Author Topic: Blessing EA  (Read 83953 times)

Offline Blackpearl

• Creator and Vendor of BlackPearl EA
Re: Blessing EA
« Reply #150 on: December 28, 2014, 08:13:53 PM »
Not having problems on blessing yet, made me a lot of bugs  :)
<br />

Offline Murtu

« Reply #151 on: March 07, 2018, 11:53:51 AM »
"ALL GRID trading systems FAIL in the end !!!"

This EA is extremely profitable and very dangerous for exactly the same reasons. You could run it for Months / Years with major profits and then it will suddenly wipe your entire account.

Please know that I've run 10 year 99% accurate backtests with most versions of this EA. Yes its insanely profitable, but it will wipe your account one day and you never know when that will be.

However, I always check for the new EA versions. Crazy system with excellent developers. lol  8)

If this is the case, do you know of another free EA that is reliable and gives consistent profitable results?
I'm sorry I missed you. I've Gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, PLEASE ask me to wait.

Online Humble Trader's Fx

• Global Moderator
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2018, 02:16:56 PM »

This EA is extremely profitable and very dangerous for exactly the same reasons. You could run it for Months / Years with major profits and then it will suddenly wipe your entire account.

Please know that I've run 10 year 99% accurate backtests with most versions of this EA. Yes its insanely profitable, but it will wipe your account one day and you never know when that will be.

However, I always check for the new EA versions. Crazy system with excellent developers. lol  8)

If this is the case, do you know of another free EA that is reliable and gives consistent profitable results?

Just came across this thread. "Keep away"! I used this EA some time ago and  blew an account or two.

Regards,
HumbleTrader
We humbly approach the Forex Market and take only what is earned through our hard work and intelligence.

Love is the ink, wisdom is the message.

Offline pipsbuster

« Reply #153 on: April 19, 2018, 01:15:42 AM »

Just came across this thread. "Keep away"! I used this EA some time ago and  blew an account or two.

Regards,
HumbleTrader

Did you scream obscenities while your bucket shop was screaming in joy?

Offline Richard

« Reply #154 on: March 09, 2019, 01:26:16 AM »
Okay, so 'All grid systems fail'.  Guess what!  All trading systems fail.  Duh!  You make your money in between the 'failures'.  Duh!

And you use wise money management if you want to profit.

It's not that hard.

Blessing can be adjusted to have smaller draw downs and smaller losses.  And it can be adjusted to only use a portion of your account.  If you assign it to 25% of your account then a large draw-down is suddenly not so large.  Diversify!

You can easily run four copies of Blessing on different currency pairs at the same time.  When one has a loss the others make up for it.  That's how it's done!  (Running just one copy on your whole account really isn't very smart.  That's where the sad stories come from.)

Blessing is very adjustable.  Thus it's not even a 'Grid Trader' if you don't want it to be.  Works great just trading one lot at a time.  Works great at all kinds of things.

And it's free.

Consider going to Youtube and watching a few money management tutorials first.  Good stuff.  Then you'll understand.

Offline mwaschkowski

« Reply #155 on: March 12, 2019, 06:03:34 PM »
So, how have you done running blessing EA? Or any of their products?

Thanks,

Mark

browse forum