collapse

Author Topic: Have you traded in the FOREX market?  (Read 13428 times)

Offline grobanjosh

• Mostly trade wih EA's.
Re: Have you traded in the FOREX market?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2019, 01:31:54 PM »
This should not happen with a honest broker, because he will automatically close all your trades, if your losses are higher than your margin requirements. But in theory, it could happen, if there is no way to close positions on a very fast moving spike, due to the lack of liquidity and continuous requotes. But I don't know of any case in the real world.

Totally agree with this! There was no such case I've ever heard about! Everything depends only on you broker.

Offline johny

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2019, 09:53:14 AM »
I do not remember how many times I loose in forex market .I know just one thing that  it is my business  if I loose I will recover too.  now it is a part of my life , loss and win is a routine work. Every one should have a courage to accept this reality.

Offline grobanjosh

• Mostly trade wih EA's.
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2019, 11:03:56 AM »
It depends. If broker is tricky - yeah, that could happen. So be careful with people who are you trusting your money to.

When choosing the broker traders should carefuly read all the agreaments they sign and to be aware of what is the rules of each situation.

Offline FxTS

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2019, 06:05:39 AM »
It is extremely important to read carefully all document placed at the broker`s webiste. The main document regulating relations between broker and trader is "Terms and Conditions". It is necessary to read it since it may contain provisions that would be unfavorable for the trader. For example, there could be provisions stipulating broker`s right to change the results of the particular trade. Once I`ve even created a small collection of the most unusual provisions based on the loops in the appropriate legislation. In fact, most of the traders, especially newbie ones, avoid reading these documents.
Education, Exploration, Experimentation

Offline grobanjosh

• Mostly trade wih EA's.
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 12:06:59 PM »
It is extremely important to read carefully all document placed at the broker`s webiste. The main document regulating relations between broker and trader is "Terms and Conditions". It is necessary to read it since it may contain provisions that would be unfavorable for the trader. For example, there could be provisions stipulating broker`s right to change the results of the particular trade. Once I`ve even created a small collection of the most unusual provisions based on the loops in the appropriate legislation. In fact, most of the traders, especially newbie ones, avoid reading these documents.
Yes, there are lots of scam in the field of Forex. We need to be carefull with documenation.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2019, 07:00:11 AM »
It all depends on account that you use and strategy you are pursuing.Extremely risky trades can lead you to significant loss.Also if you are using leverage accounts or margin accounts it can lead you to extreme losses if you are not careful and you do not apply risk management techniques.

What money management and risk management techniques can you recommend? I can't figure out anything more advanced in my Hotforex platform just than setting stop loss, take profit and never risk more than 1% of equity per trade. Is it that enough?

browse forum