collapse

Author Topic: Forex Accurate  (Read 34086 times)

Offline bobby1971

Re: Forex Accurate
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2011, 09:30:59 AM »
Yes. Nice profit from Apollo.

I just create a new portfolio from Apollo+Hercules+Goliath. I will report later.

Offline aheart

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 01:42:42 PM »
Very interesting trade copier, stable software.But what matter most is profit, will report back soon. 8)

Yes. Nice profit from Apollo.

I just create a new portfolio from Apollo+Hercules+Goliath. I will report later.

Offline freedomfx

« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 09:01:49 AM »
I just downloaded Forex Accurate Portfolio Manual.

It explain finding a good trading system inside the system and combine it into a profitable portfolio. So it becomes necessary to have a way of distinguishing good systems. There is a way to do this by using a demanding set of criteria that I believe must be met in order for you to consider using the system. Know yourself and you will know how to trade successfully. Be ready for an outcome.

For sure your successful way of forex trading will be a hybrid, so take their "ways of doing it" with a pinch of salt and go with what feels instinctively right.

If your system or portfolio works, you don't need to start big, rather start as small as possible, using the principle that if your system really is right,(and not dumb luck), compounding a cent 21 times, will make you very rich. Never start big. ;D

Offline wolfeman

« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 09:14:15 PM »
Hi Vernon,

So far everything I've been able to read about your service is positive. It sounds like you have a trade copier that actually works!

I recieved an email from you yesterday showing the new trade systems for march and they appear to be quite impressive.

On your website, you mention "locking in" my price. If I do so today, how long will my 49.00 price be honored?

Andy   
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:37:24 PM by wolfeman »

Offline NedimHad

• Real Trading, No Gambling
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2011, 11:09:37 PM »
I am live testing APOLLO, ACHILLES, CASSIOPEIA, GOLIATH and HERCULES with real money.

Performance after 2 days:

So far huge loss on Golliath with -133  :o pips on EURUSD which doesnt show in the statement of the trader.
Entry 1.3807
Exit   1.394

Usually fishing for 20-30 pips gain by risking up to 200 pips is not a good strategy. I assume my losses happened during times of huge volatilty where Activetrades showed connection errors on my MT4 workstation, so trade got closed with huge loss after getting connected again.

Major drawdown of Achilles with -120 pips  :o on GBPJYP which shows on the statement of the trader.
Entry 132.96
Exit:   Open
Risk/Reward: Seems to be the same as Golliath.

Time being after 1 day ony Hercules seems to be performing well and compensated half of the losses produced by Golliath.

I am looking forward to add Mercurius by replacing Golliath or Achilles.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 11:26:16 PM by NedimHad »
Its no rocket science, profitable trading is the right balance between greed and fear!

Offline fmonera

• Trading for long term profitability
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2011, 01:08:58 AM »
I started today with the following portfolio: Apollo, Achilles, Zeus, Titn, Hercules.

I will update the results as soon as I get them.

Some of the robots are very young to know it's performance. In 20-30 days there is no time to see how the robot deals with violent reversals, spikes, news, and may have lived during a trend.

I would appreciate at least some years of backtests of the robots.

Offline fmonera

• Trading for long term profitability
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »
I am probably going to drop Apollo as I don't feel good on it's way to trade: adding to loosers, 8 positions opened at the moment, ...

Offline NedimHad

• Real Trading, No Gambling
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2011, 07:15:14 PM »
Apollo is indeed a dangerous one... I closed the trades at breakeven.

Achilles with gppjpy is still in a huge drawdown.

Hercules nailed som nice profit on several trades.

Time being, I am at breakeven with Accurate portfolio strategy.
Its no rocket science, profitable trading is the right balance between greed and fear!

Offline freedomfx

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2011, 02:37:04 PM »
I use Titans, Hercules, Apollo.

I think Apollo is a good trading system, as long as you don't open using big lotsize.
It open 6 open positions, so you need to divide the account size by 6.
For example if you want to open 0.2 lot on Apollo, you need to set lotsize = 0.03.

So far I like my portfolio performance. I'm looking for another new addition this week.

Tradenow

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2011, 07:44:10 PM »
hi,

i am using cassiopeia to lower the risk and apollo only on my micro account.
Overall the whole system seems to be running quite good. i am still in my first two test weeks.

good luck to all!

Offline pj

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2011, 12:22:57 PM »
 I dont know what to think anymore!

I have been recently running the Pegasus trading system and the trades are EXACTLY the same as ForexGrowthBot. I just watched the last 3 trades opened on both systems  then I checked a bunch of trades on Accurate website and I can confirm this is true.

Who can we trust?

In forex.......... no one.......

PJ

Offline bobby1971

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2011, 09:58:13 PM »
hi,

i am using cassiopeia to lower the risk and apollo only on my micro account.
Overall the whole system seems to be running quite good. i am still in my first two test weeks.

good luck to all!

Yes. Cassiopeia seems quite stable.
I have been using this for 2 weeks now.

Also Apollo, Titans and Hercules.

Those 4 become my favorite for my portfolio now.

I also monitor Mercurius and Goliath.... Happy trading to all... :D

Offline richardking

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2011, 10:19:17 PM »
If you believe you can purchase a robot that can automatically trade for you, depositing large sums of money into your bank account like clockwork, with little or no work this service isnt for you.

In fact I never believe if there is such one...  :o as I confess, overall, Ive had a lot of robots and more trading systems that were losers than winners.

Trading isnt a get rich quick philosophy to succeed you will need passion, commitment, and a desire to win!

There are hundreds of trading gurus who want to sell you get-rich-quick products for big bucks. I bought a few already..... >:(

Some of them work but where almost all of them fail is in painting a picture of how trading works.

The fact is, everyone wants to be successful traders, but it will take time.

I think most of us need a step-by-step, blueprint anyone can follow to design profitable portfolio tailored to our unique situation.

I want to learn to be a good traders but I do not want to learn everything... there are too much to learn to be a good traders, chart pattern, chart analysis, Fibonacci, indicators, support resistance... news, economic indicators etc.... :o... as I also do not have time to learn all of those.

There are still some work to do here, learn to combine these systems into a profitable one.

So far I like service like this because I can tailor it to my needs as I can combine some trading systems here with some of that I already have.
There are a lot of choices and we can limit our own risk.

But please understand, becoming a successful trader takes work.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 10:30:55 PM by richardking »

Offline bobby1971

« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2011, 12:17:36 AM »
If you believe you can purchase a robot that can automatically trade for you, depositing large sums of money into your bank account like clockwork, with little or no work this service isnt for you.

In fact I never believe if there is such one...  :o as I confess, overall, Ive had a lot of robots and more trading systems that were losers than winners.

Trading isnt a get rich quick philosophy to succeed you will need passion, commitment, and a desire to win!

There are hundreds of trading gurus who want to sell you get-rich-quick products for big bucks. I bought a few already..... >:(

Some of them work but where almost all of them fail is in painting a picture of how trading works.

The fact is, everyone wants to be successful traders, but it will take time.

I think most of us need a step-by-step, blueprint anyone can follow to design profitable portfolio tailored to our unique situation.

I want to learn to be a good traders but I do not want to learn everything... there are too much to learn to be a good traders, chart pattern, chart analysis, Fibonacci, indicators, support resistance... news, economic indicators etc.... :o... as I also do not have time to learn all of those.

There are still some work to do here, learn to combine these systems into a profitable one.

So far I like service like this because I can tailor it to my needs as I can combine some trading systems here with some of that I already have.
There are a lot of choices and we can limit our own risk.

But please understand, becoming a successful trader takes work.

Thanks for the advice, richardking! I think the most challenge is to get the right combination for our portfolio, not risking the capital too much while still maintain a decent profit.

Offline thor68

« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2011, 01:59:17 AM »
I dont know what to think anymore!

I have been recently running the Pegasus trading system and the trades are EXACTLY the same as ForexGrowthBot. I just watched the last 3 trades opened on both systems  then I checked a bunch of trades on Accurate website and I can confirm this is true.

Who can we trust?

In forex.......... no one.......

PJ

Can you post a link to the Pegasus system?

browse forum