collapse

Author Topic: Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx  (Read 459375 times)

Offline adrazz

• Pip Goes The Weasel
Re: Manual Trading Strategy - ProFx
« Reply #2235 on: February 26, 2019, 10:42:09 PM »
The system looks similar to genesis over at the forex factory, although profx has a semi auto EA built into it for s/l and t/p  are you using this system every day?
Adam

Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.

Offline energetic

« Reply #2236 on: February 27, 2019, 06:17:39 AM »
Would you please giving out the URL of genesis from FF?
The system looks similar to genesis over at the forex factory, although profx has a semi auto EA built into it for s/l and t/p  are you using this system every day?

Offline adrazz

• Pip Goes The Weasel
Adam

Indicators show the past. Price Action "Indicates" the future.

Offline guptil

« Reply #2238 on: May 12, 2019, 07:21:52 PM »
I also have been taking a gander at this manual framework, being increasingly keen on longer term exchanging.

The outcomes on their pages look great...but there is one genuine irregularity that I have messaged them and requested to clarify.

What's more, that is,although they suggest utilizing the Profx framework on a few noteworthy sets, their outcomes are just for gbp/usd-each trade,every month-with no outcomes for some other pair.

I discover this somewhat weird, and will post back here with their answer.

Meanwhile, would anyone say anyone is utilizing the framework and getting great outcomes? Their own distributed outcomes for June09, look damn great, so do they coordinate those of customers?

Any input increased in value.

Offline user456

« Reply #2239 on: May 13, 2019, 07:19:36 AM »
I would be very skeptical. They are selling this system since 2009. Of course every couple of years there is a "new" version but there is no longer-term verified track record. All profx 6.0 reference accounts are demo and the older ones don't have the track record verified (easy to fake).

Offline guptil

« Reply #2240 on: May 14, 2019, 07:13:19 PM »
For the GBP it is, however in the event that you check the M30 outlines a week ago a TP of 100 pips for a large portion of the sets is to much. Obviously a few sets were just exchange running.

I am simply endeavoring to utilize it as a scalp technique to because of the reality of utilizing Sniper FX on GBP

Offline joss98

« Reply #2241 on: May 20, 2019, 03:31:11 PM »
Just 42 pips however I began WAY to late in the US session and as indicated by the manual I should leave when US session is wrap up. I discover the MM in the manual preservationist, Suits me fine..
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 03:38:15 PM by joss98 »

browse forum