collapse

Author Topic: Wall Street Forex Robot  (Read 1508055 times)

Offline kjen17

Wall Street Forex Robot
« on: March 22, 2011, 07:39:34 PM »
Wall Street or going to the wall?

Does anyone know how trustworthy myfxbook information is...can it be falsified?

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 07:37:26 PM by odysseus11 »

Offline e1vis

Re: Wall Street Forex Robot
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 08:02:40 PM »
Although I would normally be quite interested in trying this out, I notice that it's a Plimus product and you cannot obtain a refund without showing the vendor that you have tried the robot for at least 40 days.

Forex Breakout Genius has exactly the same policy and when I requested a refund from the vendor after 40 days I was told to speak to Plimus. However, Plimus then told me that they could not process a refund as my request had been made outside their standard 30 day refund period!!

Since then, the FBG vendor has ignored all subsequent refund requests from me....  >:(

So... once bitten twice shy. Given the above, I can't see how this EA's refund policy can actually be worth anything at all and, on that basis, I won't be purchasing!

cheers

Offline NedimHad

• Real Trading, No Gambling
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 08:45:20 PM »
A)  The price is quite high despite the fact that you cannot request refund after 30 days.
B)  You know what they say about things that look too good to be true.

If you want try, waste your money and plz. let us know.

I would appreciate it if developers would show up here.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 11:21:47 PM by NedimHad »
Its no rocket science, profitable trading is the right balance between greed and fear!

Offline maestro007

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 08:51:30 PM »
Price is a lil steep..  Who wants to go 3 ways on it?  3 licences to use.. :)
Blown Accounts are Us... :)

Offline foop

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 08:52:12 PM »
Although I would normally be quite interested in trying this out, I notice that it's a Plimus product and you cannot obtain a refund without showing the vendor that you have tried the robot for at least 40 days.

Forex Breakout Genius has exactly the same policy and when I requested a refund from the vendor after 40 days I was told to speak to Plimus. However, Plimus then told me that they could not process a refund as my request had been made outside their standard 30 day refund period!!

Since then, the FBG vendor has ignored all subsequent refund requests from me.... 

So... once bitten twice shy. Given the above, I can't see how this EA's refund policy can actually be worth anything at all and, on that basis, I won't be purchasing!

cheers

Well, on Plimus each vendor can set their own refund policy, and if Forex Breakout Genius has taken advantage of this in some way by claiming you should talk to Plimus, that doesn't mean that Wall Street Forex will do the same. Although I personally believe that too many people buy things online and ask for a refund just because they can.

Offline imguru

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 09:17:57 PM »

Does anyone know how trustworthy myfxbook information is...can it be falsified?

I don't believe myfxbook info can be falsified, so it's probably real stats

Offline myforex.live

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 09:25:58 PM »
Looks like they have a very high risk setting (10 - 15%) per trade. There is a trade on their real account with a loss of 120 pips which accounts to 15% of their equity. These results sure cannot be achieved risking 1 - 3%.

Offline fxbabe

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »
Becareful guys!  This is another very dangerous EA running without SL.  If you look back on some of those trades, it has endured some -320 pips before the trade kind of turn around and close with smaller lost. :o  Who knows what the max. dd would be!

Offline forexforever

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 09:51:19 PM »
leo trader pro.....is that you?

Offline kjen17

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »
Becareful guys!  This is another very dangerous EA running without SL.  If you look back on some of those trades, it has endured some -320 pips before the trade kind of turn around and close with smaller lost. :o  Who knows what the max. dd would be!

seems to set a 120pip hard SL?

Offline intrader

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 10:47:40 PM »
Would like to see the developer appear here. At least we might see if he/she/they are regulars in the rogue's gallery line-up.

it's a lot of money something that looks like the usual $97 serve.

Red

Red

Offline wallstreet.forex.robot

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 08:43:17 AM »
Hello!

My name is Chris and I am one of the developers of WallStreet FOREX Robot.

I will try to answer on your questions.
This is the official donnaforex profile of the WallStreet Forex Robot team. If you have support issues or questions, please use our support system, because we cannot guarantee we will be able to monitor our topics in donnaforex all the time.

Offline dkmillion

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 10:34:20 AM »
Hi Chris, welcome!!  I would like to know if we can set our own hard stop!  I had very bad experience with scalpers and would like to make sure that the EA won't wipe 2 months of profits in one day and then have to start all over again!

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 12:37:05 PM »
Yes, there is a possibility to use your own Stop Loss or Take Profit value.
The default SL for GBPUSD and EURUSD is 120 pips. In the attached archive you can see 12-year backtest without using of SL(SL=1000 pips)
and a backtest with a 50 pips SL. Also, you can see the SL value optimization report for GBPUSD. As we can see, the 120 pips SL is the best choice.
The positions exit logic is very effective, and even without using of SL, the draw-down is acceptable.

The backtests quality is not 90%, because I do not have enough time to make every tick test, but the "M1 open price only" test is almost the same.
This is the official donnaforex profile of the WallStreet Forex Robot team. If you have support issues or questions, please use our support system, because we cannot guarantee we will be able to monitor our topics in donnaforex all the time.

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 01:07:17 PM »
In addition, here is the stress test with 10% money-management (AutoMM=10), year by year for GBPUSD. Of course, AutoMM =10 is relatively high risk.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: US NFP and Canadian Employment change by Umar
[Today at 06:16:38 PM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Hilapur
[Today at 03:14:15 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller
[Yesterday at 05:24:40 PM]

Re: Pegasus FX by nwboater
[Yesterday at 01:52:31 PM]

Re: Your favourite car? by 2cuteEssence
[Yesterday at 11:12:10 AM]