Wall Street Forex Robot
collapse

Author Topic: Wall Street Forex Robot  (Read 1412879 times)

Offline Svenson

Re: Wall Street Forex Robot
« Reply #7020 on: August 10, 2018, 01:16:18 PM »
so i guess your broker already closed those trades itself?

not yet. But I got a margin call warning. This is not funny.

I closed these trades yesterday on one account with -25% on the other account I keep it open. I think these trades have potential to wipe the account.

The funny thing is, the ea made nearly 70% in a year (only Recovery Pro) and than you get one of these trades and lose all.
Success consists of getting up just one more time than you fall.

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #7021 on: August 10, 2018, 04:59:37 PM »
yeah i woudl be curious to see how far these GBPUSD trades will go in to drawdown. It has the potential to wipe out an account. the recory trades have a stop loss of 1000 pips.

Wallstreet do you feel that these are worth hanging on to, or closing out? GBPUSD is picking up some pretty heavy weight.

Offline grgr

• Elite
« Reply #7022 on: August 11, 2018, 04:01:42 PM »
don't worry, if it fails eventually (as always), they will make an ea with new name  ;D

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #7023 on: August 13, 2018, 12:42:19 PM »
wallstreet, if we close the first recovery trade, will the second recovery trade (the actual recovery trade) still be managed?

Thankfully i am not overleveraged with using the recovery trade. I am just going to potentially lessen GBPUSD exposure before CPI and USD news on Wed.

Please let me know if so. Thank you.

Offline wallstreet.forex.robot

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #7024 on: August 13, 2018, 05:16:07 PM »
It will be managed, but if you want to intervene my suggestion is to disable the EA, because the EA can eventually open another recovery trade.
This is the official donnaforex profile of the WallStreet Forex Robot team. If you have support issues or questions, please use our support system, because we cannot guarantee we will be able to monitor our topics in donnaforex all the time.

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #7025 on: August 13, 2018, 05:30:55 PM »
don't worry, if it fails eventually (as always), they will make an ea with new name  ;D

The Recovery version of Wallstreet Forex Robot is a bonus EA developed by a request of our users who are willing to accept the higher risk level. There is a warning about this in the user guide:

We are obliged to stress that WallStreet Recovery Pro along with the larger profit potential, also carries larger risk for potential losses. We do not recommend using WallStreet Recovery Pro,if you are not fully aware and ready to accept the greater potential risk. However, if you decide to use WallStreet Recovery Pro, we do not recommend risk greater than 1% for the initial trade (0.1 lot per 10,000 account), or
AutoMM=1.

This is the official donnaforex profile of the WallStreet Forex Robot team. If you have support issues or questions, please use our support system, because we cannot guarantee we will be able to monitor our topics in donnaforex all the time.

Offline jwatts7701

« Reply #7026 on: August 13, 2018, 06:12:33 PM »
Yup, thanks Wallstreet. Much appreciated. I read the warning as well and have not over did it with the recover. :)

So if we close the 1st trade, but left the actual REC Trade open (the one that is approx 4x bigger than the first trade), do you mean that the EA may open another INIITIAL trade? (eg. the smaller sized trade?) Or woudl it try to open another larger REC Trade you mean?

Sorry not clear there.

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #7027 on: August 13, 2018, 07:09:32 PM »
Correct, the EA may open a new initial trade. In any case manual intervening the positions, while the EA is still active is not a good idea. I do not want to give you trading advices, but if I want to intervene, I would disable the EA and reduce the exposition to a comfortable level and then I would wait for the market to reverse. Then, probably I would add another trade after the market has a nice looking reversal pattern on a daily, or even weekly chart.

Offline taipan888

« Reply #7028 on: August 13, 2018, 10:29:20 PM »
Correct, the EA may open a new initial trade. In any case manual intervening the positions, while the EA is still active is not a good idea. I do not want to give you trading advices, but if I want to intervene, I would disable the EA and reduce the exposition to a comfortable level and then I would wait for the market to reverse. Then, probably I would add another trade after the market has a nice looking reversal pattern on a daily, or even weekly chart.

Did you mean adding another trade manually after the market has a nice looking reversal pattern?

• WallStreet Forex Robot
« Reply #7029 on: August 14, 2018, 09:12:30 AM »
Yes, but this is just my subjective opinion - if you decide to intervene this is the most logical course of action.

Online donbon2

« Reply #7030 on: August 16, 2018, 07:11:24 PM »
evo done nicely lately -- the thing worrying me is the ranges have condensed alot on GBP intraday -- meaning that some news will be coming soon to cause bit of a wipeout

turning it off till next week
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
BS + BFS = not trading them at the moment due to market conditions

Wall St Evo (EUR/GBP/YEN/CAD) + Powerflow NZDCAD only

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 ... but if you qualify get a broker sponsored one as well for scalpers

for my other EA Lab EAs just go to my myfxbookpage

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by donnajojo3
[Yesterday at 10:54:46 PM]

Re: Best Free Scalper EA by FXautomater by wallstreet.forex.robot
[Yesterday at 10:49:09 PM]

Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ? by wallstreet.forex.robot
[Yesterday at 10:28:36 PM]

Re: Why we loss and how much we lost ? by Eliza Abrams
[Yesterday at 02:47:00 PM]

Re: ASIC: 63% of Forex traders lose money by Eliza Abrams