collapse

Author Topic: Happy Forex  (Read 37172 times)

Offline donnaforex

• Administrator
Re: Happy Forex
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2011, 10:24:55 AM »
I've just had info that it could be a copy of IndoRun EA which is a free EA available on indoinvestasi forum which was developed by that forum community. I can't confirm 100%, but since i'm actually running IndoRun myself on a live account and have been for some time, i have a good idea what this EA is about so will be looking into it.

The similarity is there but the size of between Happy Forex and Indo Run not sitting  ???

I don't understand? (sorry) I have been told that a minor bug in indorun is also present in happy forex, that's all i know and i've found references to it being a copy in several locations. Whether it is or not is anyone's guess... which is what i'm trying to find out, but it really needs someone who is a coder to look at this (and i'm not).

yann - i cannot help with settings, sorry. The ones i run now were given to me in confidence/not to be shared which is why you haven't seen me mention this EA up til now.
Follow DonnaForex on Facebook and Twitter.

If you need to contact me, email admin@donnaforex.com or Skype 'donnaforex' or PM via the forum.

Offline pmacel

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2011, 04:36:14 PM »
If I am counting correctly there is about 27 position for AUD/NZD on multicurrency account. This seem to be like robominer.

Offline flamenco

• You think education is expensive try being stupid!
A 4 star rating alreadY?
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2011, 05:36:43 PM »
This is not an attack on whoever rated it 4 stars, I'm just trying to know why so I have a better understanding of the rating system here.
It's expensive!
You need a standard account with $100,000 and 1 lot trades to make it pay because traders with small accounts will have .01 trades and with an average profit trade of $6.44 and an average loss trade of $5.51 it could take 3 or 4 months just recouping what you paid for the EA without making a dime.
According to Donna, there may be a bug existing in the EA AND it may also be a rip-off of a free EA found elsewhere.
No one here has reported any trades, live or demo with it. 
There are a couple of other issues but I think I have made my point.  So - now, WHY 4 stars? ???
It is not the man who has the most that is wealthy, but the one who needs the least!

Offline ZHU DAN WEN

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2011, 05:58:33 PM »
the curve is very smooth,is it martingale?
 ::)

Offline flamenco

• You think education is expensive try being stupid!
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2011, 06:15:04 PM »
the curve is very smooth,is it martingale?
 ::)
If you had checked the FPA demo account you would have seen it's not Martingaling! :P
It is not the man who has the most that is wealthy, but the one who needs the least!

Online petersurrey

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
Re: A 4 star rating alreadY?
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2011, 09:01:55 PM »
This is not an attack on whoever rated it 4 stars, I'm just trying to know why so I have a better understanding of the rating system here.
It's expensive!
You need a standard account with $100,000 and 1 lot trades to make it pay because traders with small accounts will have .01 trades and with an average profit trade of $6.44 and an average loss trade of $5.51 it could take 3 or 4 months just recouping what you paid for the EA without making a dime.
According to Donna, there may be a bug existing in the EA AND it may also be a rip-off of a free EA found elsewhere.
No one here has reported any trades, live or demo with it. 
There are a couple of other issues but I think I have made my point.  So - now, WHY 4 stars? ???

A $1K account trading micro lots resulted in no trades with greater than a 1% loss.

So........a $10K account trading mini's and profiting 1500 pips per month = $1.5K return per month...not at all bad

It will have multiple open positions carried over weekends at times though - 10 in the last weekend which will be a test of nerves, and it easy to forget the volatile '80's where 2000 pip drops in days were the norm...

Offline uberpips

« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2011, 12:12:55 AM »
Do you have to attach this to 21 charts?  ::)

Offline ZHU DAN WEN

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2011, 04:47:59 PM »
anybody bought this EA?and how is it working? ;)

Offline 999cjb

• Gold Vendor
    • Easy Forex - No Hype No Pressure
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2011, 05:08:06 PM »
From the history, this is another EA running with zero TP & zero SL to make the stats look good.

My advice is never run anything with zero TP & SL. You will regret it.

Offline jshear

• Elite
  • I EAT PIPS
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2011, 06:24:04 PM »
This bot is a grid trader like indorun. I bet it's a copy of it.

Jeff

Offline jarora

« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2011, 08:13:13 AM »
Many of the EA itself similar as for example indorun and TasukiGAP or CAD-Trader.

Offline Trader@Home

• 20 Pips a Day
Happy Way System (From Happy Forex Team)
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2011, 03:17:33 AM »
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/HappyForex/happy-way-v10-live/117550

Happy Way system deals with the direction of the market. Traded steady to 5 currency pairs: USDCAD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, CADCHF, AUDCHF. Not any indicator but the advantage is that it uses reinsurance positions, so. grid strategy without raising lots. It has various settings and options not only blocked for a couple.
Happy Way Trade System is designed especially for all traders (as well as novice users) on the Forex market. Happy Way is able to trade on any large client account with Metatrader application.

Minimum requirements :
Operating system: Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Platform: Metatrader 4
Account Types: Micro account or mini account or standard account
Minimum deposit:
If your account Micro (0.01 LOT) recommended 1000, - USD
If your account Mini (0.1 lot) is recommended to 10.000, - dollars
If your account Standard (1 lot) is recommended to 100,000 - U.S. $
 Currency: USDCAD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, CADCHF, AUDCHF (H1)

Happy Way Properties:
Traded 24 / 7
Easy Installation
Support for ECN brokers
Autodetect 4 or 5 digits
100% Automated

When you purchase you get:
Happy Way v1.0.ex4 (20 kB) and happyway.dll (16 KB)
Slovak or English manual: installation instructions and a complete set
Unlimited use for the user
Free update and upgrade
The license is the first one month, which will be automatically renewed for free every year (manufacturer's protection against mass copying)
"A man must believe in himself and his judgement if he expects to make a living at this game, that is why I don't believe in tips."

Offline SaudiPsycho

Re: Happy Way System (From Happy Forex Team)
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2011, 03:37:20 AM »
Trader@Home ,
You must be very happy about this Happy ea !  ;D ;D ;D  :) :) :)

You opened a similar thread about this system on June 19 , those two topics belong to the same system which is Happy Forex  :) :) .

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=3851.0

Have Happy trades !  8)

I Keep the vendors honest  ;)
If I helped you push
follow my profits:
www.best-eas.info

Offline Trader@Home

• 20 Pips a Day
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2011, 03:37:47 AM »
This bot is a grid trader like indorun. I bet it's a copy of it.

Jeff
Jef have you done some investigation. This one works like charm, looking at the forward tests  :D. Price is on the higher side, which is keeping me off
"A man must believe in himself and his judgement if he expects to make a living at this game, that is why I don't believe in tips."

Offline Trader@Home

• 20 Pips a Day
Re: Happy Way System (From Happy Forex Team)
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2011, 03:43:07 AM »
Trader@Home ,
You must be very happy about this Happy ea !  ;D ;D ;D  :) :) :)

You opened a similar thread about this system on June 19 , those two topics belong to the same system which is Happy Forex  :) :) .

http://www.donnaforex.com/forum/index.php?topic=3851.0

Have Happy trades !  8)
No not really for the 1st remark though... :D Since Happyforex trades on GU and Happy way on other currencies so decided to open 2 threads.so far havent purchased yet due to high price. good to run on a micro account with 0.01 lots  ;D imo

browse forum