collapse

Author Topic: Who makes a living on Forex???  (Read 20979 times)

Offline Hilapur

Re: Who makes a living on Forex???
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2019, 09:03:37 AM »
I have been making some profits off forex trading. I would also like to admit that i also have a plan B. I surely don't depend solely on forex trading. You must be ready for a rainy day. They are just round the corner. You must look at the market stats. Better safe than sorry guys.

Offline BrandonHolly

• Scalper, still learning to trade.
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2019, 02:02:04 PM »
Come on... cough up... I want to know...

Who among the users of this forum makes a living on forex?

AND - HOW do you do it???

I know you are out there - statistics tell me that 1% of forex traders make a good living on the forex - Donna has a good following on this forum and so it stands to reason that a few of you must be out there.... perhaps reading this thread right now...

I want to know what strategies you use?? EA's ?? Manual ??? Combination ???

I have to admit - I make a few extra dollars per month - but would hardly class myself in the - ready to quit my job and make lots of money on the forex category (but this is where I secretly want to be!)

In my view one of the best ways to learn is from those with more experience - hence my creation of this thread...

Personally I use 3 EA's:
FGT 3 on ThinkForex - makes around 10% return per month
Hyper EA 2/1 - makes around 5% per month (FinFX)
WSFR - early days but seems to make around 20% per month (FinFX)

I run these EA's off a VPS (CNS - UK)

So... lets hear it from those who can and DO make a living on the forex...

What is YOUR secret setup

Include as much detail as you can - EA's/Manual strategies/Broker/VPS provider/monthly returns/even books to read if referring to manual strategy etc

Haven't met anyone who would make enough money for living. I trade part time. Sometimes more sometimes less but it's not even half money I need monthly.
I don't think that any of EA's could reach that profit. Or else you need to have a huge amount on your account.

Offline grobanjosh

• Mostly trade wih EA's.
« Reply #107 on: April 02, 2019, 07:10:16 AM »
Trade part-time cause feel like it is very hard to get to this next step of trading

Offline Loperte

« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2019, 12:36:45 PM »
Trading for living is most hardest way to trade. First you need to have a very good strategy which will bring you green pips. Secondly, you need to have relatively high capital in order to be able to generate enough profits to support your living

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #109 on: April 12, 2019, 05:38:14 PM »
Trading for living is most hardest way to trade. First you need to have a very good strategy which will bring you green pips. Secondly, you need to have relatively high capital in order to be able to generate enough profits to support your living

Yes and third requirement is stable and reliable trading platform, not all brokers can offer that especially if you are winning trader.

Offline Eliza Abrams

« Reply #110 on: April 16, 2019, 05:02:40 PM »
True. If your server connection cuts off constantly or it freezes trading becomes all but impossible. Profitable trading at least.

Offline StephanieHalloran

« Reply #111 on: May 05, 2019, 04:36:02 PM »
Aspiring traders often ask me whether or not it's really possible to make a living trading the Forex market. The short answer is yes. The longer answer is, yes you can make a living trading the Forex market but you have to consistently do a lot of things right.

Offline grgr

• Elite
  • STAY AWAY FROM FX
« Reply #112 on: May 06, 2019, 09:59:20 AM »
NO ONE
FOREX - the only one who is earning on this business is the broker. Biggest scam ever over the whole world. Most brokers don't even pass your trades to the market, because they simply know that everyone will lose, so they keep the losses for themselves.

Offline drunkfx

« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2019, 10:02:03 PM »
Come on... cough up... I want to know...

Who among the users of this forum makes a living on forex?

AND - HOW do you do it???

I know you are out there - statistics tell me that 1% of forex traders make a good living on the forex - Donna has a good following on this forum and so it stands to reason that a few of you must be out there.... perhaps reading this thread right now...

I want to know what strategies you use?? EA's ?? Manual ??? Combination ???

I have to admit - I make a few extra dollars per month - but would hardly class myself in the - ready to quit my job and make lots of money on the forex category (but this is where I secretly want to be!)

In my view one of the best ways to learn is from those with more experience - hence my creation of this thread...

Personally I use 3 EA's:
FGT 3 on ThinkForex - makes around 10% return per month
Hyper EA 2/1 - makes around 5% per month (FinFX)
WSFR - early days but seems to make around 20% per month (FinFX)

I run these EA's off a VPS (CNS - UK)

So... lets hear it from those who can and DO make a living on the forex...

What is YOUR secret setup

Include as much detail as you can - EA's/Manual strategies/Broker/VPS provider/monthly returns/even books to read if referring to manual strategy etc

If you didn't lose your money after a year of active trading you can consider yourself as matured traders with great prospects to trade in profit. Many traders fail at this step - trading at breakeven level.

browse forum