collapse

Author Topic: Entropy - FXAW  (Read 205072 times)

Offline flamenco

• You think education is expensive try being stupid!
Entropy - FXAW
« on: January 02, 2012, 09:01:47 PM »
Received an email this morning from Steve Hopwood (well known and respected programmer from the FF) who is excited about discovering a new forex website with EA's programmed by Craig Stoltz aka 'Bluto' whom Steve is in complete awe of.

Craig is a senior developer and Project Manager at NASA with a PhD is Computer Engineering who got interested in forex trading and developing EA's about 8 years ago.  He has a website for his group called 'FXAW' and the information there is certainly exciting and very interesting to say the least.

It costs $299 to join FXWA but for what you will get it seems well worth the price.  If Steve Hopwood is blown away by the FXWA I'm certainly going to join it as it takes a lot to impress him!  Here's the two downloads regarding Craig Stoltz and the FXWA you may want to check out for yourselves.  ;)

P.S.  I do NOT have any attachments with FXWA - wanna make that clear.  But if you contact Craig just mention you became interested in FXWA from Donna's Forum!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 10:21:32 PM by flamenco »
It is not the man who has the most that is wealthy, but the one who needs the least!

Offline Shrike

Re: FXAW
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 09:28:43 PM »
Sounds great. I am also a member of the new Steve Hopwood Forum (don't read the PM before), but he send us so many PM's... ;D

Offline Hamno

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 09:33:43 PM »
Curious and always open to places where ideas are exchanged, but has anyone who has actually joined this forum proclaim that its worth the money?

Offline Ree

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 09:34:06 PM »
And the website is.....?

Offline flamenco

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »
And the website is.....?
That's all in the PDF files I listed!  All you need to do is read them!  You can also email him at 'blutofx@gmail.com' and get lots of information about it - most of which is covered in the PDF manuals.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:21:00 PM by flamenco »
It is not the man who has the most that is wealthy, but the one who needs the least!

Offline flamenco

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2012, 10:26:15 PM »
Curious and always open to places where ideas are exchanged, but has anyone who has actually joined this forum proclaim that its worth the money?

Steve Hopwood for one.  Gee guys - give it a chance! The threads only been up for a couple of hours.  Craig has only just released the FXWA to accept new members.  This email may help give you a little more info.

"Greetings, Bill!
>
> Thank you for your interest in Forex Autotrader's World (FXAW). I am
> sending you the attached membership invitation document which includes
> all of the information about FXAW.  The invitation document
> describes what steps you need to take should you decide to join us.
> In addition, I'm attaching a white-paper document containing
> interesting information about a new revolutionary Forex trading system
> called "Entropy"  which I just released to my group members four weeks
> ago.  I realize that the term "revolutionary" sounds cliche' and I'm
> certain that you see similar terms such as "groundbreaking" and such
> all day long when you encounter yet another Forex trading system for
> sale, especially for the Metatrader platform.  I can assure you that
> Entropy is for real and is achieving some truly unprecedented
> results....results that i've never seen in my 40+ years of trading..
> Likewise, I am for real as well, unlike the artifical personalities
> you see in web ads and on boxshots selling Metatrader Expert Advisors
> Our private forum has over 1,000 members, all working together and
> collaborating to make our trading tools even better.  The last four
> weeks of performance with Entropy during our beta-shakedown have been
> off the charts. Take a look at the white-paper and see for yourself.
>
> Let me know if you have any further questions. I'm always available to help.
>
> ** UPDATE @ 12/29/2011 **
>
> The new Entropy trading system has now completed it's 4th week of beta
> testing in the hands of over 1,000 FXAW members and we are
> accumulating some solid metrics on the trade signal performance.
> Entropy uses a very relaxed "swing trading" style of trading and
> during many months of development, it was my observation and
> conclusion that the H4 timeframe consistently yielded amazing
> performance.  This has proven itself to be the case in the hands of
> our FXAW members.  The H4 timeframe has yielded an astonishing 85% -
> 90% success rate with an average gain yield of 100+ pips per trade.
> Trading the H4 timeframe removes a lot of the stress of trading and
> insulates the trader from the tricks and antics of brokers as well as
> much of the volatility seen on the lower timeframes.  The D1 and H1
> timeframes likewise have proven to be very productive.  If your
> personal trading results have been disappointing or if you have been
> losing money using the EA's, Indicators and methods that comprise your
> current approach, if you are serious about wanting to carve out a
> living or just some extra money out of Forex trading, I strongly urge
> you to stop wasting your time and consider joining our ranks and let
> Entropy.help you achieve your goals.
>
> Warmest Regards,
> Craig Stoltz a.k.a. "Bluto"."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 10:30:38 PM by flamenco »

Offline Ree

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 12:27:46 AM »
Where can we see some info about Entropy? You have two duplicate pdf files attached to your post :) Maybe you missed something? :)

Offline Rico

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2012, 12:35:33 AM »
Looks and sounds good... but that's forex  ;)

Membership is an excellent deal pricewise - if the EAs etc are also good. Little snippets and wonderful claims are standard, though.

Unfortunately, i guess you don't see any 10 year backtests until you bite the bullet.

Is anyone here already a member? Can they vouch for the EAs?

Offline flamenco

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2012, 02:22:02 AM »
Where can we see some info about Entropy? You have two duplicate pdf files attached to your post :) Maybe you missed something? :)

Oooops!  My goof guys sorry!   :(  I corrected it on post #1.  The other PDF file is info on his new Entrophy EA.  I did join, but since I don't trade either demo or live until the middle of Jan it's going to be awhile before I have any actual results to report on any of his EA's.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 02:25:08 AM by flamenco »

Offline Ree

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2012, 03:11:16 AM »
I can tell you one thing, if that is true, that system can be a very profitable in right hands. Sended my request to join the club, will keep you informed.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 03:36:56 AM by Ree »

Offline XOden

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2012, 05:03:28 AM »
Hammo,

I used to be part of a trading group called MAX.  I helped the person that develop the trading method grade all his students homework.  I sat through 8 "semesters" of MAX for the course of over 2 and a half years.   I broke away from the group after the creator of the system passed away.

Most of the indies MAX used and still uses today was developed by Mr Stoltz.  So yeah, I'd say he's a good programmer with some interesting toys.....

Do you need it to trade well?  No....but nevertheless if you are going to use Indies, make em good ones.  I think Mr Stoltz puts out some good indies.

Offline Jake

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2012, 06:14:04 AM »
After looking through the various information about "bluto" on the web, I have taken the plunge and paid my membership fee.  I am training myself to avoid the latest new wonderful explosive EA, and only invest in people or systems with a track record.  Bluto has a track record, with many more people speaking for him than against.  However, he does not publish actual results, so many of the traders here would on those grounds alone (and it seems very sensible to me as I write this) keep clear.  So I hope I have made a sound rather than impulsive decision.  But what I have read gives me the same sense of trust I gained in the makers of Smart Master Scalper and Breakout Hunter.  I will let you know over time if I have made the right call.  Cheers

Offline Ree

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2012, 02:54:03 PM »
After looking through the various information about "bluto" on the web, I have taken the plunge and paid my membership fee.  I am training myself to avoid the latest new wonderful explosive EA, and only invest in people or systems with a track record.  Bluto has a track record, with many more people speaking for him than against.  However, he does not publish actual results, so many of the traders here would on those grounds alone (and it seems very sensible to me as I write this) keep clear.  So I hope I have made a sound rather than impulsive decision.  But what I have read gives me the same sense of trust I gained in the makers of Smart Master Scalper and Breakout Hunter.  I will let you know over time if I have made the right call.  Cheers
Did you get your access yet? I'm still waiting.

Offline odysseus11

• Forex Fusion
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 03:10:00 PM »
I have this to say:

I joined his forum 3 years or so ago.
Craig is *literally* a rocket scientist, but beyond that, he is one of the most professional people I have ever met in forex. His ethics and honesty are, in my opinion, top notch, seriously people he is right up there with Donna herself in terms of QUALITY people that would never steer you wrong and never sell you out for a buck. And that is the most difficult part of trading forex (finding people to work with and collaborate with who have ethics).

IMHO his forum along with this one and Steve Hopwoods, are absolutely, hands down, no question NECESSARY tools for collaboration and interaction for retail forex traders today. I would not say that about any other resource or forum and we all know there are many.  This one and Steve's are free. Craigs is not free, but its single lifetime membership rate is a pittance in comparison to the value it offers, most especially now with Entropy.

I cannot endorse it enough.
http://www.forexfusion.com
stop gambling. start trading.

Offline Shrike

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 03:49:33 PM »
I have this to say:

I joined his forum 3 years or so ago.
Craig is *literally* a rocket scientist, but beyond that, he is one of the most professional people I have ever met in forex. His ethics and honesty are, in my opinion, top notch, seriously people he is right up there with Donna herself in terms of QUALITY people that would never steer you wrong and never sell you out for a buck. And that is the most difficult part of trading forex (finding people to work with and collaborate with who have ethics).

IMHO his forum along with this one and Steve Hopwoods, are absolutely, hands down, no question NECESSARY tools for collaboration and interaction for retail forex traders today. I would not say that about any other resource or forum and we all know there are many.  This one and Steve's are free. Craigs is not free, but its single lifetime membership rate is a pittance in comparison to the value it offers, most especially now with Entropy.

I cannot endorse it enough.

Thank you for your post.

browse forum