collapse

Author Topic: My Gold Trading Journal  (Read 94327 times)

Offline nzsolt85

Re: My Gold Trading Journal
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2012, 05:31:27 PM »
I blow my live account and try to forget about it,still with forex but the experience make my life miserable  >:(

Mr.GTO. try to take a break, and learn from the experience, dont get the emotions in the trading....if you are getting in love in the trades, you gona be out sooner, that u think;) Bic.of this, its always rec. to use preseted protective sl's to keep the money management accord.

Mr.GTO, its just 0-1 to the Markets then. no problem, try to focus on the trades, and keep going, the game its not over, you can start to build up slowly again your capital... there its no timelimit, but an experience like this, can affect your dec.takings.. but a break its recommanded, bic no, you are thinking, that u need to rec. the loss, then u are jumping in/out from the trades.. and you gona loose more...

Gl with the trades! 8)

Offline fmonera

• Trading for long term profitability
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 06:08:56 PM »
I blow my live account and try to forget about it,still with forex but the experience make my life miserable  >:(

I know the feeling. My first time I found myself crying on the floor talking to me about how stupid I was.

I don't know if it was that one or the subsequent ones that made me decide I was not going to be beaten.

Then I started to study many hours / day like an animal for months. Van K. Tharp's books gave me the base to rebuild all I know about trading and marked an initial path to profitability. Then came both Asirikuy and VSA, both made me aske myself the correct QUESTIONS (and gave me some answers too).

I personally didn't took a break after the first margin call (I have an obsesive personality). But my advice is that you should take that break to avoid revenge trading.

Offline GTO

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2012, 11:54:44 PM »

Mr.GTO. try to take a break, and learn from the experience, dont get the emotions in the trading....if you are getting in love in the trades, you gona be out sooner, that u think;) Bic.of this, its always rec. to use preseted protective sl's to keep the money management accord.

Mr.GTO, its just 0-1 to the Markets then. no problem, try to focus on the trades, and keep going, the game its not over, you can start to build up slowly again your capital... there its no timelimit, but an experience like this, can affect your dec.takings.. but a break its recommanded, bic no, you are thinking, that u need to rec. the loss, then u are jumping in/out from the trades.. and you gona loose more...

Gl with the trades! 8)

Thanks mate, i will take a break from forex . :P

Offline GTO

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2012, 11:57:15 PM »

I know the feeling. My first time I found myself crying on the floor talking to me about how stupid I was.

I don't know if it was that one or the subsequent ones that made me decide I was not going to be beaten.

Then I started to study many hours / day like an animal for months. Van K. Tharp's books gave me the base to rebuild all I know about trading and marked an initial path to profitability. Then came both Asirikuy and VSA, both made me aske myself the correct QUESTIONS (and gave me some answers too).

I personally didn't took a break after the first margin call (I have an obsesive personality). But my advice is that you should take that break to avoid revenge trading.

Thanks Fmonera, i found your journal is very useful ; )

Sincerely,

Mr.GTO

Offline Forex

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »
I read all post in this topic i'm happy to see this great information to us.
Thanks to author thanks again.
Regards,
Forex

Offline GTO

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 10:22:14 AM »
I read all post in this topic i'm happy to see this great information to us.
Thanks to author thanks again.
Regards,
Forex

If the kind word are for me,thanks : ) you'll find a good advice here , as they say good advice can save you ass : )..and for you GTO you can crawl out from your bed,learn more and good luck trading .... :)

sincerely,

Mr.GTO

Offline Dash

• Trading since 2005
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2012, 08:53:06 PM »
i just buy gold on dips, still profiting from gold since a year ago :)

Offline GTO

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2012, 01:03:37 PM »
Waiting for my live account to be funded....will start trading this coming monday...wish me the best... :D

Offline Jackmarkets

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2012, 05:10:18 PM »
Always interested to read about gold -and how it differs from forex.  Seems to me whereas forex moves in a range (thus safer), gold has the capability to take some sharp moves in one direction.  Would be good to know how you plan to trade it.

Offline GTO

« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2012, 08:39:53 AM »
Always interested to read about gold -and how it differs from forex.  Seems to me whereas forex moves in a range (thus safer), gold has the capability to take some sharp moves in one direction.  Would be good to know how you plan to trade it.

Dear Jack, i plan to trade it using indicator such as MBFX,the result is not mutch fun but it give me more confident than before,my mini account still in breakeven after 20 trades excuted.Do you have any suggestion any other way to trade gold?

Sincerely,

Mr.GTO

Offline GTO

« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2012, 09:01:50 AM »
Due to money management, i don't trade Gold often,this week for example,i trade gold twice and hit sl...trade it on H4 and daily Chart..on MBFX or simply COG...lol

Sincerely,

GTO

Offline fmonera

• Trading for long term profitability
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2012, 10:23:37 AM »
I don't trade gold, but personally I have a medium term bearish view based on all the weakness signs in weekly chart.

Looking at how everybody is in climax buying, buy-only EAs and strategies, all people saying that gold always rises and all this nonsense confirms my view.

Prices around 1000 in 7-9 months or so wouldn't surprise me.

Offline kaltrax

• Patanegra
  • Si hay que ir, se va.
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2012, 10:39:31 AM »
Very good observation Fmonera, i think that is a good moment to start selling deep out of money calls at burst days , 90 days to expiry more or less.

"Let us strive to be more parents of our destiny than children of our past". Miguel de Unamuno.

"Size matters...."

Offline GTO

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2012, 03:58:17 AM »
I don't trade gold, but personally I have a medium term bearish view based on all the weakness signs in weekly chart.

Looking at how everybody is in climax buying, buy-only EAs and strategies, all people saying that gold always rises and all this nonsense confirms my view.

Prices around 1000 in 7-9 months or so wouldn't surprise me.

Thanks mate

Mr.GTO

Offline GTO

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2012, 03:59:45 AM »
Very good observation Fmonera, i think that is a good moment to start selling deep out of money calls at burst days , 90 days to expiry more or less.

Way to go Kaltrax,

Sincerely,

Mr.GTO

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by frescof
[Today at 12:13:21 AM]

Re: US NFP and Canadian Employment change by Umar
[Yesterday at 06:16:38 PM]

Re: Forex Optimum Representative by Hilapur
[Yesterday at 03:14:15 PM]

Re: Outsidethebox HK Signals & PAMM funds by SJWkiller