collapse

Author Topic: Difficulties in forex  (Read 17667 times)

Offline Trunk

Re: Difficulties in forex
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2017, 01:26:02 PM »
The difficulties that we face in the Forex Trading is the selection of a good broker, that we need to have t becoem a successful trader in the Forex Trading.

Have you managed to find trustful and reliable broker? It took me three years and dozens of hours before monitor to realize how you swim in a pool of sharks without proper equipment when you trade with unregulated cheating broker - it greatly increases chances of your loss.
Pay lots of attention how your broker executes your order if you want to warrant safe go in trading

Offline reinerh

« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2017, 04:06:23 PM »
The difficulties that we face in the Forex Trading is the selection of a good broker, that we need to have t becoem a successful trader in the Forex Trading.

Have you managed to find trustful and reliable broker? It took me three years and dozens of hours before monitor to realize how you swim in a pool of sharks without proper equipment when you trade with unregulated cheating broker - it greatly increases chances of your loss.
Pay lots of attention how your broker executes your order if you want to warrant safe go in trading

anybody using an unregulated scam broker cant be helped,

i sure hope people are more educated these days, and dont throw their money out the window.

if they insist, please let me know which window i need to go to  ;)

Offline diamond

« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2017, 04:32:50 PM »
Basic difficulty is to understand forex market , Knowing what is proper risk a trader should take while trading. Then demo trading makes us over confident when we are making consistent profit . In live trading our performance is not as same. Mine thinking is that difficulty is right entry and exit from market.

Offline Neurotic

« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2017, 04:06:17 AM »
Forex Market is very risky and which makes it quite difficult to trade and thus we need to have proper practice to become successful.

Offline CanadianPsycho

• Free markets are sexy
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2017, 04:39:57 AM »
Forex Market is very risky and which makes it quite difficult to trade and thus we need to have proper practice to become successful.

Now...I know you've emailed us to claim that you're not a bot but this kind of stuff is all you post. I don't see how this adds to a conversation on this forum.

Offline Paul.Trafford

« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2017, 08:29:54 AM »
I believe there are moves that are repeating every year in forex. (More or less), thus please study Mr. Ralph Nelson Elliott and to be more specific study the Elliott Wave Theory. Cheers

Offline resistance

« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2017, 10:16:28 AM »
Trading forex is full uncertainty which as trader will always facing with the risk that involved during trades, no anyone will can avoid the risk because in every trades they made already worth the risk, spread fee and still market sometime move very dynamic and unpredictable

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2017, 02:13:50 PM »
I think one of the difficulties that rarely get touched on is the lack of emotional support newbie traders suffer from their loved ones when they first start trading. Every beginning is difficult, and when you don't have the backing of your family it can be even harder.

Offline Iverson

« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2018, 01:33:52 AM »
The difficulties exist, perform a technical analysis is one of them, if we have a good prediction we will achieve a great benefit. :)

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2018, 02:48:27 PM »
The difficulties exist, perform a technical analysis is one of them, if we have a good prediction we will achieve a great benefit. :)

What difficulties have you had as a trader?

Offline Benjamin7

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2018, 08:09:29 AM »
The greatest difficulty is in understanding when to take a position, where to put a stop loss and when to book profit. The other issues are how much money to put in each trade and most importantly, how not to get too emotional, in case of loss as well as in case of gains. And of course, you need to keep learning, keep educating yourself.

Online Eliza Abrams

« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2018, 03:19:34 PM »
The greatest difficulty is in understanding when to take a position, where to put a stop loss and when to book profit. The other issues are how much money to put in each trade and most importantly, how not to get too emotional, in case of loss as well as in case of gains. And of course, you need to keep learning, keep educating yourself.

In other words, the difficulty is in all aspects of trading.  ;D
I agree with your sentiment though.

browse forum

* Recent Posts

Re: Do you think you can do Forex business anytime? by Eliza Abrams
[Today at 02:31:34 PM]

Re: What inspires you to trade? by slimboydim
[Today at 10:21:28 AM]

Re: Volatility Factor by Tyler
[Today at 07:15:56 AM]

Re: Forex Force 2.0 by torrie602
[Today at 02:44:34 AM]

Re: Wall Street Forex Robot by Svenson
[Yesterday at 11:34:50 PM]

Re: Volatility Factor by nick3232
[Yesterday at 10:43:42 PM]

Re: Trading Personalities -- Best Lifestyle, Goals, Values, and Psychology by reinerh
[Yesterday at 09:48:49 PM]

Re: Volatility Factor by FLechdrop
[Yesterday at 09:47:13 PM]

Re: Forex Force 2.0 by rsmereka
[Yesterday at 08:16:08 PM]

Re: Forex Force 2.0 by jwatts7701
[Yesterday at 07:07:48 PM]