collapse

Author Topic: Volatility Factor  (Read 191561 times)

Online mauricejac

Re: Volatility Factor
« Reply #1125 on: January 02, 2019, 11:11:42 PM »
Huge move on USDJPY, terrible SL: over 1000 pips in a matter of minutes :'( :'(
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 11:14:33 PM by mauricejac »

Online donbon2

« Reply #1126 on: January 03, 2019, 02:54:19 AM »
I am leaving this off for another 3 months till the brexit stuff finally gets over with

same as my prior statement its not worth 6 pips profit for 600 points in losses
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
PZ Averaging EA
Autotrader Custom

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Offline atomico

« Reply #1127 on: January 03, 2019, 07:10:19 AM »

and again, the seller REMOVE the myfxbook status for the account after this mega loss session...

i am in the same situation, USDJPY buy trade = LOSS

plus, the execution was terrible on my account, over 10 seconds for closing the order.

Happy news year to all

Online alaali

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1128 on: January 03, 2019, 07:35:27 AM »

and again, the seller REMOVE the myfxbook status for the account after this mega loss session...

plus, the execution was terrible on my account, over 10 seconds for closing the order.

Happy news year to all

Does the loss wipe the account or just a huge loss on the referenced account?

I think that it is better even for marketing reasons to keep the account running and public if the seller believe that the EA can recover the losses. If the seller cannot trust his/her EAs then why customers have to trust them?

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1129 on: January 03, 2019, 07:54:10 AM »

Happy news year to all

I have this big loss too. This vendor usually remove accounts when they perform bad, it happened many times, Wall Street Robot. Forex Diamond and now Volatility. 
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Online Nasdaq100

« Reply #1130 on: January 03, 2019, 07:57:48 AM »
For the vendor, hiding the loss is the way to go in this case. Because even if he recovers, investors won't trust him anymore, and good luck getting new clients.

An average Joe will look at the huge drop in equity after one year and won't even bother understanding why the trader lost so much money, people will just skip to a "better" system with a smooth looking equity curve. Simple as that. Most people are too stupid.

Offline Managedforexltd

• ManagedForexLTD
« Reply #1131 on: January 03, 2019, 08:27:18 AM »
This type of move only damage systems with weak money management.
Grids, Martigales and brutally inversed RR ratios, like asia scalpers.
They all got whacked.
It happens often enough to take out 1-2 years of gains.

Offline atomico

« Reply #1132 on: January 03, 2019, 10:15:06 AM »

Happy news year to all

Does the loss wipe the account or just a huge loss on the referenced account?

I think that it is better even for marketing reasons to keep the account running and public if the seller believe that the EA can recover the losses. If the seller cannot trust his/her EAs then why customers have to trust them?

perfectly agreed to you... why remove and trust the seller? better to leave the ea work and see how it recover the loss...

actually my account have a big loss (it's about 40-45% of the balance, very dramatic loss) but not blown... if the expert work (and the market support it) how in the past years (result by backtest) the recover is not impossible...

Offline ZurichTraderFX

« Reply #1133 on: January 03, 2019, 10:47:20 AM »
Dont worry men. The vendor will create new EA version with new sets where we will never get such losses on backtests. They do one almost 7 years already and everything is perfectly.....just for his business, BUT not for our accounts.
But if to talk seriously every hide of new blown accounts it's real SCAM.Not more. Doesnt matter is it VF or WS or any other products.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 10:52:51 AM by ZurichTraderFX »

Online donbon2

« Reply #1134 on: January 06, 2019, 01:08:49 AM »
I actually do not blame the EA for the losses -- it did exactly what it was programmed to do - but the market did something it had not done in 10 years -- so it really is not programmed for a complete lack of liquidity.

this is where common sense comes in to play - when your running a scalper you don't run it over big events or times of extreme volatility where things like this can happen.

yeah it does not look good on the accounts or reference accounts but it is one of those times you got to just reload some funds and let it do its thing .... I will say though I am going to keep away from it for another 3 months - till this brexit stuff is done .. as the GBP could easily move 10 big figures.
Broker - IC Markets   VPS - Amazon EC2 + CNS  

EA:
Powerflow NZDCAD
PZ Averaging EA
Autotrader Custom

News - Thomson Reuters Eikon
Trade Manager - Visual Trading Console for MT4
Trading Rebates - through CashBackFX
Trade Notification EA - TradeTalk from FX Blue - free
VPS - I recommend Amazon EC2 - if you qualify for a Broker Sponsored one get CNS
PZ Support/Resistance Indicator / Day Trading Indicator

Offline dideco

« Reply #1135 on: January 23, 2019, 08:50:29 PM »
does stilll a myfxbook volatility factor pro 2.2 system (i.e. the graph of its performance) exist and be updated?

Offline ZurichTraderFX

« Reply #1136 on: March 19, 2019, 10:22:20 AM »
Why you always hide your new monitoring again and againwhen you got a new portion of large losses??!!
I can't hide my real losses on my money account!! Maybe you will put my personal account on your first page with all drawdowns from your scam product?I will not hide all losses.
I guess people agree with me if admin will make public warning concerning this matter.(if you was surely not fully bought by vendor)
With such accounts manipulation I can run every my created EAs and after big drawdowns reload new,much successfull account.It,s like martingale but with reloaded new and new accounts.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2019, 10:54:51 AM by ZurichTraderFX »

Offline stefanosb

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1137 on: March 20, 2019, 12:15:50 PM »
he always starts demo accounts with high money managment risk settings, get good (demo) gains for the first times and delete them after some months and big losses. it is always the same game.
Eas: Forex Trend Detector - Wall Street Forex Robot - Forex Diamond - Forex Real Profit - SFE Price Action

Offline nick3232

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1138 on: March 20, 2019, 01:06:10 PM »
The Forex Revolution...
A Six-Year Unbroken Winning Streak!
VOLATILITY FACTOR
VERSION 2.0!

is it true?

and there is
Volatility Factor 2.0 Live   667.24%   51.77%   6813.6   Automated   1:500   Demo
Volatility Factor 2.0 Pro - EURUSD USDJPY   27.60%   3.11%   610.1   Automated   1:500   Demo

live or demo?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 01:12:46 PM by nick3232 »

Online nwboater

• DonbonsPrivateGroup
« Reply #1139 on: March 20, 2019, 02:11:34 PM »
The Forex Revolution...
A Six-Year Unbroken Winning Streak!
VOLATILITY FACTOR
VERSION 2.0!

is it true?

and there is
Volatility Factor 2.0 Live   667.24%   51.77%   6813.6   Automated   1:500   Demo
Volatility Factor 2.0 Pro - EURUSD USDJPY   27.60%   3.11%   610.1   Automated   1:500   Demo

live or demo?

Just looked at the fxbook https://www.myfxbook.com/members/volatility2pro/volatility-factor-20-live/2146941 that says Live and has returned 667%. It'a actually an Alpari RU DEMO. It was started April 8, 2015 which is not 6 years ago.

This year it has lost 1.71%. If you look at the graph it started well with a nice upward trend until April 2017. Since then it has been flat to losing. I'm surprised they still show this one. I guess since they deleted so many accounts there isn't much left.

The only other account I can find is this one https://www.myfxbook.com/members/volatility2pro/volatility-factor-20-pro-eurusd/2856452  It's another demo. It has returned 27% in the 3 months it's been running. Way to short of a history to consider running it on one of my live accounts.

Hate to admit it but after purchasing several of Wall Street's EA's I have become very disappointed in them. :(

Cheers,
Rod

browse forum